Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Depths
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Beneath the Earth's crust, built into the core, lies a traverse area. Full of demons and Hellish beings, it has been known as Hades' land itself...But no, the land has been dubbed 'The Depths.' Far above the proximity of Hell, a kingdom resides there, owned by Demones. A vicious reign is kept over the lava-laked land. Fire spurts from the terrain with a footstep. The heat is intense for any human; one would die if they were placed into it's reach. Plated heavily by hardened magma all around, 'The Depths' were far from any harm. As much as one would consider it all a myth, the times were changing. A fine line it was, between Earth and The Depths. Demones had decided that they wished for their reign to move further, but to do so, it was required that they expand the core- and form Earth into their land. All they need is it's crust, to protect the air inside...If they do it incorrectly, it might cost their lives...And if not, Earth will be theirs, to become a living Hell.
---------------
Parts to Play:

Demones- Humanoid creatures, they are adorned with bull-whip like tails, forked at the end, horns, and sharp, feline-like teeth. Wings often sprout from their backs. Taking a reptillian approach, they also have forked tongues. Usually wearing blacks and reds, they have a negative outlook on human life, and often refer to fools as 'Angels.' ('Angel' is an EXTREME insult in 'The Depths.')

Hellhounds- Crazed canines, usually rabid, though they have no effect on any inhabitant of The Depths. They also have wings. Hyena-like jaws that can crunch through bone are also gifted to them. Their paws have large, dagger-like claws. Scruffy coats upon them are usually black or dark brown, to blend in with the crevices.

Rats- Cunning creatures. Extremely fast and agile, they are masters in trickery, and often a companion to Demones. They smell of the sewers. Some are the size of dogs, also having scruffy coats and extremely sharp claws.

Demons- Resembling the 'Predators' from Alien Versus Predator, they have scaley black coats and strange things protruding from the back of their heads. They have long tails and sharp claws, as well as bright green or yellow eyes.
-------------
Kingdom Parts

Equals- The Equals are mostly Demones, though a few Demons hold this. They are the highest of power, though there aren't many. Usually cruel and heartless, the Equals are 'cruel dictators.'

Royales- Royales are the graceful type, usually cunning and plotting as well. They are the 'brains' of the plan. They are any of the species.

Lowlies: The Lowlies include many Hellhounds and Rats. They are merely 'minions,' who follow the orders of Royales and Equals.
-------------

Biographies:

Name:
Species:
Clothing (If a Demone/ss):
Personality:
History:
Part in the 'Kingdom':
Other:
----------
My Biography:

Name: Santana Red (Unknown last name, and has nothing to do with Satan.)
Species: Demone
Clothing (If a Demone:) A black and grey 'plaid' skirt, lined with chains. Combat boots, lined with chains for shoelaces, which come to her knees. A tight red tank-top, reading nothing. A long-sleeved cotton sweater with no buttoning front, hanging down behind her calves. A pair of fishnet armsocks, made strictly from- you guessed it- chains.
Personality: Sarcastic and sadistic, she is extremely 'high and mighty.' She refuses to let any walk over her. A crazed 'dictator,' Santana is almost like a Queen. If any disobey her, face a wrath.
History: Born in the founding of The Depths, she was dubbed a dictator already- and lives to that title. Having begun the plot to expand 'The Depths,' she has been thought of as a malicious Demone- the 'Hitler' of her time.
Part in the 'Kingdom': Equal
Other: None.
--------------

Feel free to join! :) I'll try to have at least four before we start.

Shrew's Set Contest! Win up to 50k! Everyone gets a prize!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Ooh, sounds interesting! I have to go pretty soon, so I can't work on a bio right now. I'll finish it as soon as I get back, though! :) )

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:08 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Oh, whee! :D Someone wants to join! ^^)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((I'll join too!))

Name: Crin
Species: Hellhound
Clothing (If a Demone/ss): none
Personality: a fierce, cruel loner, Crin does not get along very well with other Hellhounds, often getting into fights. She lives to serve her superiors, always following her orders no matter what they are. She is fairly smart, but has an uncontrollable temper. She fears nothing but the wrath of her superiors.
History: Crin has been serving the Royales and Equals nearly all her life. That's about all there is to say about Crin's history.
Part in the 'Kingdom': Lowlie
Other: none

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
Name: Zagriel
Clothing: Black Cargo Jacket, no shirt. Fiery Red Jeans with black trim on the end of the legs and pockets. Chain coming out from belt loop to another belt loop. Dogtags. Black Socks. Biker Gloves with spikes on knuckles. Black Army Boots with Red laces.
Personality: Heartless and Ruthless. Nobody talks back to Zagriel and lives to tell about it. Try to stop him and you will pay the consequences.
History: At the age of 17, he slaughtered his whole family for dissaproving of his actions. He ran away that year to a small cave when he learned to defend himself against the wild hellhounds and rats. One day the Equals came across Zagriel, who viciously attacked them. The equals thought of him as ruler material, if coltrolled not to attack the Equals themselfs. They captured Zagriel and took him to a research lab and injected a serum into him which made him tame, only to the equals. They made him a dictator, under Santana. Zagriel is forced to live under her commands, but little do the equals know, he is slitting his wrists to let the serum out through blood loss. Soon the serum will be completely out of his system. One of these days....
Part in the 'Kingdom': Equal
Other: None

Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:23 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[Yay! People joining! :D]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Askien
Species: Hellhound
Clothing (If a Demone/ss): ...
Personality: He angers easily, and is crazed most of the time. The only time he shows some sign of sanity is when around Noken, a Rat. He's not smart at all, he uses brawn over brain, and only listens to Noken. He can't focus on something easily, no more than one (possibly two) things at a time, and rarely speaks in long sentences.
History: He doesn't have much of a history. Before Noken met him, Askien was always getting into fights. Askien was mortally (was that the right word? :P) injured, and had little to no chance of surviving, but thanks to Noken he is now as good as ever.
Part in the 'Kingdom': Lowlie
Other: He owes his alliance to Noken, and follows him blindly whereever he goes. He is one of the larger Hellhounds.

Name: Noken
Species: Rat
Clothing (If a Demone/ss): ...
Personality: Sly and cunning, also very intelligent. He usually isn't very nice, and prefers brains over brawns.
History: Ever since he was a young rat, he's despised Equals and Royales, and the position they gave rats and Hellhounds. Since then, he has tried many plans to lift their position higher, however, all have failed up to now.
Part in the 'Kingdom': Royale
Other: Uses the Hellhound Askien as a sort of protection and brute squad when he needs it, which is most of the time.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Nieia
Clothing: Black tank top and black pants, with strange symbols in red on both. Black Converse sneakers with red shoe laces.
Personality: Clever, witty, and cunning. A big fan of trickery. Loves to pretend to be someone's friend just to backstab them. Very Secretive because of her past.
History: Her Father was one of the most high Equals there was, and fell from his standing when he fell in love with an Angel. Nieia was born and then abandoned, for her father feared that she would be exiled if it was known that she was his son. Nieia is therefore half-Demone and Half-Angel, something she would rather not revel. If it was known, she would be exiled. Though she is very mean and hostile, the angel inside of her is making her kinder against her will.
Part in the 'Kingdom': Royale
Other: None.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey, I don't RP that often, but if you guys don't mind I would like to give it a go ;) . This one sounds really interesting :)

Biography:

Name: Jalera
Clothing (If a Demone/ss): Black trechcoat that reaches all the way to the floor and drag a little bit. Dark boots that reach to his shins, although you cannot see very much of them due to the trenchcoat. He has one chain around his neck made of gold. He wears gloves with an opening near the wrist. He has a red tatoo of an anciet symbol, the meaning long forgotten to most.
Personality: Jalera is very intellegint and is always bragging about his knowledge. If he knows something, everyone will know about it. He is patient though, always making sure that people know what he is saying. He is often refered to as a perfectionist, although he doesn't think so.
History: His history is very shrouded. He just apeared one day, seamingly out of nowhere. Rumours have started to spread about where he came from, but his past is the one thing he doesn't like to talk about.
Part in the 'Kingdom':Royal
Other: None

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Okay, I've never RPed on a board before, but I figured "what the hey?"

Name:Chodger
Species:Demone
Clothing: In my travels along the earth, you may find me attempting to trick some angels into believing me one of them, through my floppy parsons hat, high knickers, and a sportcoat with a very high collar
Personality:I am what one would call a Faustian devil. I will give you whatever you want until the time is right. Then you will see my bad side
History:I am neither a man nor a beast, but, rather, alone Some pity me, as I will not congregate with my kind.
Part in the 'Kingdom': I have no part in this kingdom. I seek to create my own.
Other:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((So can we start or are you still waiting for more people?))

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I am leaving for Las Vegas tomorow, and I will be back on Wednesday. If the RP starts by then, sorry if I don't post. I will join in as soon as I get home. Sorry :( ))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]