Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Zodiac United [open]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:12 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Please, just read it once and then get hooked. Don't let length scare you. Then again, if you're in this guild, length shouldn't scare you.

|++ Introduction ++|

Each year brings a new zodiac. Twelve years cycle through till the animal appears once more. 11 years there are of rest. Twelve years older is the Horse the year the Horse comes again. Twelve years older is the Snake the year the Snake comes again. And so was how it went. The moon always hiding to show a new month and shining bright in the middle. That was how it went, till the moon became dark and stilled. People kept track, and the zodiac still cycled through, but the counting of lunar years slowly faded and the zodiac soon became not a year, but a celestial being to be called upon in hardship. It seemed, however, that the years went on for these zodiac and always would give favor to those born in its time of power. And so, through experimentation, each person would find the one they would pray to, but if they so happened to call upon the 6th from the favoring celestial, it seemed that hardships became unbearable burdons and everything became harder than ever.

This was how life went. This, some believed, was how life always was. They believed the sun to always mark day and the darkness with only stars to be the night. But then the evil that cloaked the moon struck once more. This time it wasn't upon a moon or even a star, which the people had noticed sometimes bursted and disappeared from the sky. This time, the evil struck upon the world itself. And it seemed that this evil found people much easier to manipulate and much more fun to play with. So the evil stayed.

The twelve zodiacs saw this evil, but could not fight it themselves. The could reincarnate themselves, but then the people would be without them. And so each zodiac found their representative: a person born while they were in power and a person that knew well of what zodiac they were. Each of these were given a gift. Sometimes found, sometimes discarded, sometimes passed on until it finally reached their chosen's hand. But sometimes it would wander away from the chosen's hand while other gifts passed on through generations and through the hands of friends. And so in this way, the gifts found their way to various people, none who knew the meaning behind it. Yet it was with the passing of the gift that the celestial ensured the gift would not fall into evil hands when the holder happened to die. And so the death of a holder marked not only their death, but the giving of the gift to another who would be the next holder.

These gifts on earth in the hands of chosen seemed to protect the people and the world from more harm. The evil could not reach them, but what the zodiacs had not realized was with each passing year of idleness, the evil grew stronger and darker and deceivingly smaller. Till finally the evil was small enough and numerous enough to gain access to six of the twelve gifts. And so the protection was cut down by half. The celestials who had tied their protection into the taken gifts weakened, but struggled still to continue. It seemed finally that the zodiacs that remained strong knew that they had to help the fallen even if they weren't the closest friends or even allies.

|++ OOC Beginning ++|

I know. It's a lot to read, but please join. You only need to read it once and then reference back to it when you need to. Join in as many characters you want. I'll do something to the ones no longer avaliable for play. Please note that this role play will start off as a six-character role play but later will turn into a twelve-character role play (if it lasts that long). And even though it is the Chinese zodiac, your character does not have to have any ties with the Chinese or even Asia if you don't want to. Then again, because this is somewhat into the future, about any genetic mixing is possible, so have fun with all these genetic mix ups.

My posts generally won't be that long ^^; Hopefully you got through that. For those that don't know the Chinese zodiac, the animals are listed below next to the zodiac which comes six years afterwards (and they are least compadable with). The numbers after them are the age(s) the character of that zodiac could be (they can be others, but add/subtract twelve from the highest/lowest age). And if there is no number after it, that means it has been taken.

Mouse (18, 30, 42), Horse
Ox, Goat/Sheep (11, 23, 35)
Tiger, Monkey
Rabbit, Rooster/Chicken
Dragon, Dog
Snake, Boar/Pig (19, 31, 43)[/pre]

The direction of the RP? I plan on starting with the zodiac celestial contacting their chosen somehow getting them all round up. Then round them off through battling evil till the end of the world to find the other six. Spring those six from evil's hands and swiftly remove themselves from the presence of evil. I may update this part later ^^;. I realize the range of the ages of this RP is huge, but I can't help the zodiac being the way it is.

Something else about the RP? It's a fantasy/sci-fi mix, I would say. Forest on horse back? Maybe. Airplane? Maybe. All depends on how it comes out to begin with.

|++ Information and Vocab (that may be used in RP) ++|

Magic/Technology: This is in the future and so technology is more advanced. There is magic, but it's a science that isn't fully developed and seems quite random (yes, science). And remember, there's no moon ^^; And you can reference blown up stars if you want to ^^;

The character with the gift has some "stronger" magic and is a great interest to their zodiac celestial. The magic that is boosted by the gift is related to the zodiac animal (ie: horse may be swifter, monkey may climb better, ox stronger, etc). But, the character may or may not think that these improved areas are due to magic (ie: horse may just think that they started running faster because they trained hard). If you have no idea what "magic" might be added to your character, let me know. I've got a whole list of zodiac stuff hanging on my wall.

Chosen, Holder: refers to the chosen individual of the zodiac celestial

Celestial, Zodiac, Zodiac Celestial: all can be used in reference to the god-like identity "created" by the beliefs of the people. Also, Zodiac might just refer to the animal of that year (make sense? I hope you know what zodiac means ^^)

Gift: this can be just about anything but generally has the shape of the zodiac animal on it somewhere (ie: the dragon may have a dragon bracelet or a dragon-hilt dagger).

Evil: the "evil" has no name and refered to as evil, darkness, etc. This identity may gain a name later on and can be claimed as a character (though probably will not come in till later in the RP).

|++ Profiles ++|
Just to make things a little easier to find, hopefully. This'll give other RPers an idea of how to react to your character (age-wise, y'know?) and also just for a reference list. If you want to add something else, please do, but not required. The four that I've got listed for my character is the bare minimum though. And for your first post, go ahead and type something like that in at the top and then just start RPing. I don't think I have to sift through people here and sort out good and bad ^^; Anyone's welcome to join so long as they put in some effort. And as for profiles, I don't really care much for them. It allows for more detail to be added in the RP itself, so add as little or as much as you want.

Name: Amar Szoke
Player: Shavynel
Zodiac: Rooster/Chicken

Name: Smoky Noodles
Player: lionheartwitty
Zodiac: Monkey

Name: Fujisaki Sumiyo [surname comes first, given name second.]
Player: _jade_em_
Zodiac: Tiger

Name: Mairo Rocco
Player: Twizzler0171
Zodiac: Horse

Name: Elaine Emmanuel
Player: Sir Isaac
Zodiac: snake

Name: Urashima Daisuke
Player: Sora
Zodiac: Dog

Name: Naida Sawyer
Player: aster
Zodiac: dragon

Name: Anka
Player: .:Chronically Depressed:.
Zodiac: Rabbit

Name: Spike Hodgson
Player: halfbakedbliss
Zodiac: Ox

OOC: I'll post the intro once I get a few people interested (who, preferably) have read all the stuff up there... And don't mind posts longer than a sentence long. But just for lionheartwitty... And also feel free to claim more than one.

|++ Extended Profile ++|
Name: Amar Szoke
Zodiac: Rooster/Chicken
Blurb: Though Amar's name is Indian, he is actually more Hungarian than he is Indian, or any other nationality. His skin is fairly pale and his hair is a dark brown color, as are his eyes. He's got a nose that's fairly unremarkable being neither huge nor small nor flat nor broken. It seems that he is your average human being, but if you look at his eyes, you'll see something very childish gleaming back at you. Why? Because Amar is that way. He rarely is serious about things, but when he does get serious, it's almost impossible to understand anything that's supposed to be funny or get him to be funny.

Why might this be? Because of his past. His parents seemed to be polar opposites, yet seemed to get along perfectly. And so that was the way he turned out. He could switch between happy and serious in a matter of seconds, yet as he grew older, it seemed the switch took much longer.

Now Amar's in college and learning more about whatever he cares to. He's trying to make it to being one of the people researching this new science they called magic.

...and maybe I'll go more in depth when I get back from dinner.

Last edited by shavynel on Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:05 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Name: Smoky Noodles
Player: lionheartwitty
Zodiac: Monkey
Appearance: Shorter than average and wiry in build. He has handsome brown hair and a neatly shaved face. Smoky wears a brown tweed suit with a manilla vest with a nice pair of brown dress shoes.
Personality: Unpredictable at best, though is consistantly nice to those either in need or kind enough to help others as he does. Smoky resists the urge to steal perfectly, but if the moral thing would be to actually steal from some one, he would do it in a heartbeat.
History: He recently became a successful young author of a Science Fiction Fantasy book series and now spends his well-earned money training in martial arts. As a child, his wit and agility began to show through as he made various students laugh, stare, or simply try to beat him up with his antics. These days, Smoky sometimes can be seen up a tree, daydreaming, helping the elderly, or tutoring a young underappreciated nerd when he is not being trained in the ways of Chinese martial arts.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Fujisaki Sumiyo [She's Japanese, so surname comes first, given name second.]
Zodiac: Tiger
Gift: Fierceness
Description: Sumiyo has elbow-length black hair with red highlights. She average in height with large, bright hazel eyes that are full of life and eagerness. She is lithe and graceful, and her skin tanned.
Personality: She is a smart and determined girl, and always ready to challenge and fight. She loves victory and will never give up, and strives to achieve the best that she can in her power. However, sometimes winning gets a notch too important to her, and she may push other things away for it.
Other: Currently in highschool, she is a fairly good student, but focuses on sports. She is a superb athlete and is especially good at karate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Any info on the Horse will be appreciated, for editing bio purposes and my own interests. Thank you. :))

Name: Mairo Rocco
Zodiac: Horse
Appearance: She has deep brown eyes and medium-length dark brown hair. Her skin is a nice shade of tan, or olive. She is tall and lanky, especially her legs. Most of the time she wears a t-shirt and gym shorts, however, will change when the weather does.
Personality: Generally light hearted and agreeable, but if things don't go the way she wants them too she can be downright stubborn! At times she is mild, and others fierce-spirited and wild. She is unpredictable in her actions, but can be trusted to carry things through when you need her most.
Other: She doesn't know her family background, as she was adopted when she was young. She kept her full name, however, and thinks it is probably French or Spanish, but it could be many things. She spends all her free time running, and runs everywhere she can.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Another day. Great. Amar, did not want to wake up. Then again, who would want to? It was an ungodly 6 am in the morning. Why was his alarm going off? His hand reached out to try and hit the sleep button somewhere, but he didn't find it anywhere. Did he even have an alarm clock? Since when did he have one? He grunted sleepily as he cracked an eye open to a partially blurry world. No. He didn't have an alarm clcok. So what was that--

There was no beeping sound. This threw him off completely and he tried to think through what was happening. In his dream, perhaps? But he had never dreamed of such annoying alarm clocks before. He sighed in a tired way and reached for his glasses. When he shoved the glasses up his nose, he realized the window looked a bit odd. It was frosted over. But more than that, the only parts not frosted created words.

Hey Amar, it began. But why would the window be so strange like that? It was spring, and windows didn't even frost over in winter here! Nice to know you didn't die in your sleep. What kind of beginning was that? He read on anyways. You probably are ignorant of all the world's problems. He was? Despite the fact he made a point to at least skim over magazines and newspapers when he could? Evil stirs bigger than the human population can imagine and bigger than the human population can deal with even if every country was willing to cooperate with one another. That is, if you and five others don't find one another. What? Alien races? Did this mysterious person want him to go save this world from alien races by learning the languages of other planets? But there were no such avaliable classes. You, Mr. Rooster, must find the others. Only when half the puzzle is complete might the full puzzle be solved. If he ever came across a more puzzling piece of whatever it was, he'd give all his money to charities. Make that a quarter. If he had come across a phrase like that, a more enigmatic phrase could appear at any time.

He read it through once more, but then the whole window became frosted before new words formed.

Don't believe?

"No," he couldn't help but say aloud, though his voice was somewhat quieter than usual.

What might make you believe? were the next words that appeared. He thought about it. Maybe a pulsing like, the window shattering and the light bulb going on without the light switch flicking on.

With that thought, it happened. And it scared him to no end. His rooster watch pulsed and the window pane shattered, allowing a gust of wind to come and the light of his room turned on. The switch was, however, still in the off position. He sat up and pulled his blanket around him. Maybe he shouldn't have wished for the shattering window. And with that thought, the window came back, but the pulse still beated as strong as before and his light was still on. After he collected himself back together again, he hopped out of bed and jiggled the switch till it turned off and the pulse stopped.

That was... odd. Especially for a Saturday morning. At least he could go walk it off, hopefully. Amar changed into yesterday's clothing before heading out the door. But just before he walked out, he turned back at the window with another question in his mind. How was he to find the others? "Hey? Did something strange happen to you too?" The window, or whatever was behind the window's mind, responded.

The zodiac will pulse. He blinked as the window frosted over completely before the frost melted away. Right. Pulse. Whatever. He walked out the door and locked it before starting off to a strange day. Just walk it off, he told himself, Take a stroll in the park and forget about it. But deep down he knew that was nearer to impossible than finding a stranger phrase was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((flippin' sweet! Oh, hey, inspiration for comics! Ahem...well, this sounds awesome, and if I could have any info on the Snake, that will help me a lot.))

name: Elaine Emmanuel
zodiac: snake
description: Elaine is a simple middle school student living in America. She's a social reject who spends all her time either playing video games or drawing. She wears the common long shirt-over-short shirt and blue jeans. She's somewhat fair skined, with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. Of course, she's not your average "dumb blonde," but rather a "geek."

((I'll add to this when i get some info.))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:37 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

w00t!! Sora is back in action! yes, i know only what, 5 peeps actually know who i am, but thats only cuz the last time i was scene was like the last time the entire Kingdom Sakura Gang was all here...ahhhhh...that rp was sooo ground breaing anyways, I'm a little rusty, so if anybody has some kind a pointers ta give me, I'm all ears...also, If you find that my character is too much for this...tell me, and I'll tone him down a bit:

Character Profile for RP: Zodiac United

Character Name: Urashima Daisuke
Player: Sora
Zodiac: Dog
Nationality: Japanese/American
Job: Professional Mercenary and Detective
Appearance: A usually content young man, Daisuke normally wears a white t-shirt under an open olive-black jacket, with matching pants and a belt. He has a blackish-gray sports watch on his left wrist, a pair of black ‘timbs’, and a gray headband around his forehead. He has uncontrollable black spiky hear with a tendency to spike up or forward, with the back cut short. He has a natural tan and stormy-gray eyes, and usually wears a smile that makes him look more like someone in thier third year of highschool...
Personality: At a glance, you’d look at Daisuke and think of him as a carefree kind of guy that goes to school late, watched too much TV, and enjoys the little things in life. On a second glance, you see him as the carefree guy who walks into work two hours early, has watched a total of five movies in his entire life, and likes all things complicated. He may have a handsome look as well as a front-page smile, but he has an air of mystery that makes people wonder just what kind of person Daisuke really is. He may look like a keeper, but he’d rather set himself on fire than commit himself to a relationship. He is also quite unpredictable at parties and large gatherings, he loves attention, but he will get nervous in a crowd of people he doesn’t know.
History: Not much is known about Daisuke’s past. We can say, however, that he has a five-page report on parking and traffic violations alone, and was charged with assault and battery when he was 12, but all charges were dropped (^_^).
Other: Daisuke lives in an apartment with his only family, his lazy husky, Kouga. He loves the martial arts and snacking until he drops. He may be known for throwing a thrashing fit, but the nice people at the hospital gave him these nice little pills for that. Daisuke hates being stuck indoor, preferring the out and open space, like at a park, or deserted beach. He likes videogames and any and all manga and anime he can get his hands on. Though he never mentions anything about his past, he’ll gladly tell anyone about the story of the Zodiac his mom used to tell him when he was a child, while boasting that he was a Dog. He dated once, will never try it again, preferring to stay at home to play a dating simulator on his game system, which is the only time he’ll stay home voluntarily.
History (for real this time^_^): Daisuke is from a well known, and quite wealthy family line. The Urashima Clan has been a family well established in the line of politics, law enforcement, and the military. Though his family was rich, he preferred to go to public school. He took martial arts classes, band, and any sports he was able to enter (all of them). He was twelve when his family told him about the family secret. His mom told his of the Tale of the Zodiac, the true tale, and the history of the Urashima Clan. It had been five generations since a member of the clan was born the year of the Dog, and even longer since a Dog had shown signs of the gift. That was the reason why the family told him then, because of what happened at school not long before.
The school was holding and after school soccer tournament, and Daisuke and his friends took part in. That is, most of his friends. One of them was sitting out, for he had broken his leg a week and a half ago. Half way through the game, three high school studs decided to come and wreak some havoc. They spotted Daisuke’s injured friend, and when for him. Soon, they had taken his money and were beating the poor guy with his own crutches. They were making quite the scene, enough so that the referee stopped the game to get rid of the punks. When the ref walked off to the boys, which was when Daisuke looked over at the scene. He saw one of the bullies use a crutch to whack his friend in the face, rendering him unconscious, and the bullies just continued to beat up on the already injured boy. When the ref went down was well, Daisuke snapped, and made a beeline towards the offenders. He jumped on the closest one, and pinned him down. Turning the big guy over, he punched him hard in the face, knocking him unconscious and breaking his nose in one shot. The kicked the next one in the head to bring him down, and picking up the 210 lbs Junior, chucked him off the bleachers and on to the field. In a state of panic from seeing his buddies dispatched so easily, the last man standing threw the crutch at Daisuke and ran for it. The crutch may have struck Daisuke, but he didn’t even flinch. In one swift motion, he brought his hands together and parted them, revealing an ominous ball of energy that looked like a miniature sun. With a thunderous roar, Daisuke threw the blazing sphere at the senior, who promptly erupted into flames. Daisuke fell back into unconsciousness as the delinquent was rolling on the ground in agony, trying to put out the fire. Not two weeks had passed when in a single night, the entire Urashima Clan was massacred. Anyone from any branch of the family was killed that night except for Daisuke, who was out of the country for the week to attend a soccer championship that was being held in Los Angeles, he was devastated when he heard the news.
For a while, he used the money he inherited to try to find out what had happened since no one was found at any of the scenes. When that became useless, Daisuke studied at college to become a Detective himself. In the time between the ages of 14 and 18, he moved into a small apartment so his whereabouts wouldn’t be as publicized, and finding out that those anti-depressants the doc prescribed to him were nifty. He couldn’t become an alcoholic, but he got away with happy hour on Friday’s. At 19, he became a hired mercenary, but not taking just any job, mostly hostage situations, kidnap, and search and destroy missions. Now at 20, he is still searching for the ones who murdered his family, his only lead is that those who did the killing knew about the Gift, and don’t want Daisuke around, since he has had to escape many an assassination attempt to end his life. But he takes it in stride.

woo...that was the largest post i have EVER done...I feel soooo cool right now....well just a heads up for yallz, I usually get on every other day...just so ya know, Highschool is evil, so thats the rulz, also as a warning, Daisuke has a mouth, and he likes to use it, so you will see constant censor bars like so: [Censored]...I have made it work in other forums...but if i have too, I will shut him up...and one more thing before i start...Daisuke makes some really funny noises, i'm trying to make him like me, and i tend to make really funny noises randomly...all the time...now i shall start:

"Ah, I love the park...theres absolutely no gosh darm people around to stare at me like i am a lunatic!"
It may be 6:15 in the morning, but that has never stopped Urashima Daisuke from taking a break from his morning excersizes. Dressed in his ususal atire he went through a bout of kicks and jumps, with a few punches here and there. Today was his day off, and he wasn't going to waste it. He grinned in a child-like way as he thought of what he'd do for the day.
First, keep at what he's doing at the moment until 7, then go back home to go walk the dog, then go back to the park and terrorize the lovey-dovey couples, then go buy some more packs of Coke-Cacola and more snackies, then go back to the park and take a nap on his favorite bench, then go to the manga store and buy anything new, and lastly, play Final Fantasy XXV for and hour before changing it to the sumo channel and fall asleep with the TV on.
Just like every free day in the life of Urashima Daisuke, the Dog...

wow, that was short, neh? I keep a lot of my posts short, kuz i like to see interaction with other characters...so see ya next time peeps!

Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:43 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name:Naida Sawyer
Zodiac:dragon
Appearence:tallish, with bright pink hair. She is a punk and most leave her alone. She wa=ears only dragon things. All of her shirts have dragons a even her pants. (many times they are sewn on patches.) She has a small silver dragon tatoo on her left shoulder.
other:she has no friends or much of a life. She's in her first year of highschool and she lives in America. She spends all her time researching dragons and drawing them.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:02 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((I would just like to say I'm 16 this year and I'm a Snake so you're off by 3 years but someone's took 16 *glares at Twizz*))
Name: Anka
Zodiac: Rabbit (apparantly)
Appearence: He has shoulder length, shiny, Brown hair with red dyed underneath at the back, Hazel eyes, He wears a black shirt with a fire patten open with a brown T-shirt underneath that says 'Help me find my spaceship', Black baggy chords and Doc martian boots
other: Lives in england with his sisters and, single parent, mother, He and his sisters have a rabbit and a cat. The rabbit's his.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Seeing Sora has hooked on to this one, and I'm hungry for a great story and a KS family reunion, I've decided to join this one as well ^.^]

Name: Spike Hodgson
Zodiac: Ox
Appearance:A tall gray haired man, showing brute muscle under near anything that he wears. Skin an olive tone from years of sunlight, suited to the outdoors. Dresses sharp for the most casual occasion, but occasionally sports a t-shirt around. Piercing blue eyes, and an overall stocky build.
Personality:Gruff, silent fellow. Spike defends what he believes in and will use anything necessary to get what he wants, very loyal to friends that he makes. Can be cold at times, but a heart of gold underlies everything that he says.
Other: Spike's parents were in a vehicle accident at a very young age, and he lived with his grandfather as long as he could remember. Days upon days of outdoor activities, motivated by tales of his father's accomplishments, and provoked by taunting. His grandmother was interested in astrology, but never discussed her Zodiac ideas with Spike. After college, he was among the ranks of professional basketball for many years. Followed by cameras, and prying eyes into his life; he retired and withdrew from the public eye. He now works as an insurance salesman, and seems out of place with the rest of the corporate world.

Another hour, another sale. Day in and day out he does the same thing. Spike took up his coat and strode out of the office building. He walked over to a deli, intent on spending his lunch break wisely. After ordering a meal, he sat down and began to eat.

Sometimes he wished he was still living his old life, being worshiped by aspiring sports-players, and loved by the women fans. Today was one of the day's where he considered quitting this job as well, he had enough money to live out the rest of his days; but it felt that he must always be busy, needing to be servicing someone or another. The 'idle hands' phrase was a favorite of his. Reaching into his bag, emblazoned with the company's ox and cart logo, he pulled out his cell-phone. Hoping he could get a Blackjack game in before he had to walk back.

His clumsy fingers never did let him play the reflex-oriented games, and he always did prefer a quiet and calm card game instead of other things on today's market.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka sat on his bed he was looking for a small and very old coin with a picture of a Rabbit on it. It was his lucky coin. However It'd gone missing a few weeks ago. The coin had been given to him by his father before he left when Anka was just five years old. It was the only thing he posessed that his Father had given him. He had barely no recolection of him. He only remembered when he used to take them all out for picnics and used to let him and his Sisters throw water balloons out of the car window. The coin made him feel close to him.

He went downstairs and into the kitchen. Anka's Mother was making herself some tea with his older sister, Micala, sitting at the Table.
"Mum where's my lucky coin?" He asked her.
"I don't know. Why don't you check down the sides of the couch?" She asked.
"I did! Then I checked in here then my room then came down here and asked you." He cried
"Well I don't know then!" She said
"MICALA? Have you hid it again?" He screamed at her.
"No. Like I'd hide that stupid coin." She said.
"Now stop fighting you two!"

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(IXISTANT R0X0R MY S0X0R!!! Apparantly. o.o;
Oh, Maira prefers to be called Rocco. ;) And a pleasure, it was, CD. :P Don't mind the Ixistant part, I was goosed.)

She scrubbed her hair with the towel, drying it a bit more before running a brush through. She was still wet from the shower she had just took, but she didn't mind.

It probably would have made more sense to do her morning run, then take a shower. But, she did like the feel of being clean before her run. Usually she took another shower afterwards as well.

Happily, she looked into the mirror, then set off for her run.

(II have to think of what her thing will be... yeah. o.o; IXISTANT R0X0R MY S0X0R!!!)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Why you little... oh on anouther note how're we gunna get eneryone together?))
"I'll get you for this Micala!" he excliamed.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{ooc | Yah. I do realize I need to post. I just didn't realize that this RP might actually get on the way. I do also realize that this RP is not correct so to say, but that has to do with the fact that I've tried to get the RP going a number of times, the first time when I was 12, and the year of the horse. Things have changed since then... }

Iced - Silver [dot] Net ... now go. And maybe someday I'll actually get up something that resembles a pretty sig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Ok I was just pointing it out to you :D))
Anka was lying on his bed with his rabbit stroking him.
"You'd tell me where it was if you knew wouldn't you boy?" He asked the rabbit, who just lay there and twitched his nose.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next