Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Alisquid wrote:
_jade_em_ wrote:
[Well, if Alisquid really, desperately wants to play both Jade and Emerald, then I won't complain, seeing as she has every right to take the char(s) she wants as she got there first.

Though, as Liv said, I would really like to join as Jade ^_^]

((No, 'tis fine, but since were twins, we can plot over PM so we don't god mob. It'll be fun! I'll make a post later, I'm in a little bit of a hurry now. ))

Edit:
Emerald hated it here. She hated cramped spaces more than anything. She was the clastriphobic type, and had her own "bubble," even around her sister. And here she was, squished inbetween her fellow creations, nearly burstering.

She wished she had never known. She wished she was still back at the lab, under the impression that they were made simply to be wonderful. They had been stuck here for hours, mabey days, with out food, and the water was running low. They had to find some way to disuge themselves, so they could go out again. A lot of people in the slums were criminals, never paying for their crimes. Perhaps they could hide here, and make a new life. It would be hard, but they could do it. They could do anything, or at least that was what she was told. But could that be a lie. to?

She looked to her sister. It was calming, knowing she was close. She considers the others her siblings as well, but something about her sister was different. Her sister had been there since she was a collection of cells. They were different people, raised differently, and with different tastes, but her sister knew her better than anyone, and was always there. It made her relax knowing this.

((Hope this doesn't make Jade feel uncomfy, feel try to tell me if it does.))

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Opal shuddered, and tried to reposition herself into a more comfortable position. She sighed, unsuccessful. Giving a light moan, she rubbed the back of her neck, trying to soothe the muscles.

She glanced around her, looking at each of the faces around her. "It is alright," she said softly. "We'll figure out what to do soon, I'm sure..." She gave a soft smile, trying to make the others smile as well.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Yay! Thanks, Alisquid! *hugs*]

[Oh, and btw, I've read the desc :P]

Jade was huddled up, squashed against the wall. Her slim arms were wrapped around her knees, draped by her hair. Her eyes stared blankly into space. She felt depressed, but surprisingly calm, and also a little bored. Though she was practically starved, she had a feeling that it wouldn't just end like this. After all, the eight of them hadn't even done anything yet, had they? Even though they had already refused to do what they were supposed to, she felt sure that they could make use of themselves in some other way ...

She felt something tickle inside her, the subconsious awareness of her sister, and turned her head. She saw Emerald looking over, and she smiled comfortingly. She also felt a soothing effect from the sight of Emerald.

She heard Opal's soft voice, assuring them all, amd she nodded in agreement. 'Yeah ...'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ruby looked to Lapuliz for reassurance, noticing the discomfort amongst the group. The caged feeling was increasing by the second, and she unconciously traced a circle around the gem inset in her palm. Frowning deeply, a pile of rubble next to Jade suddenly bursting into bright flame.

"ah. Sorry," she said sheepishly. "Hey, wait, I should have done this before."

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lapuliz couldn't resist laughing softly. She doused the flames quickly, and put a hand on Ruby's own. "Don't worry about it," she said. "We're all a bit cramped."

[Ah:

Quote:
and the water was running low.

Lapuliz can master water. XD]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ruby turned to Opal, seeking her calming presence. There had been no oppurtunity to move in well over nine hours - Ruby could tell that much by the setting sun. She was irritated, hot, and cramped, but trying to remember that the others were feeling the same way. However much of a hot-head, Ruby felt great loyalty to her "siblings", and was sorry to have brought them to such a place.

"Sisters...I am truly sorry. I didn't really realise which would be worse - escaping to this pit or destroying it. Not thinking, again, I suppose," she said the last part almost to herself. "What I think would be a good idea right now is to find some flowing water, and get ourselves in a fit state to decide what to do..."

She was suddenly embarassingly aware that she'd assumed the "leader" position again, and looked around to Lapuliz or Opal for assistance.

[OOC: She can, Liv, but is it drinkable? And be realistic, trying to quench 7/8 peoples thirst when she's tired and hungry/thirsty herself would seriously dehydrate her more. Don't want to be a spoilsport, but let's keep our powers believable. ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Amber sat restlessly, fingertips drumming against her legs. She hated sitting, especially for long periods of time. She turned and listened as Ruby spoke. Hearing her trail off, embarrassed, she quickly cut in.

"That's probably the best thing we could do right now. Do you think we can move sometime soon? Maybe by night?"

She looked toward the others for support, unwilling to make any decisions without her 'sisters' approval.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Amethyst heard Amber without really acknowledging it, but as soon as the words reached her tired brain she nearly jumped to agree.

"Definitely. I can't stand bein gherea ny longer...couldn't we go out by night?" She crossed hte small area to stand next to Amber.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[*shrug* That's true. *shrug again*]

"Ruby," Lapuliz said to her 'sister', "don't beat yourself up about it. Even without conscious feeling, I know that this was a joint desicion. Assuming isn't going to get us anywhere."

She turned to Amethyst and Amber. "I don't know, guys," she answered them doubtfully. "I'm just as uncomfortable as you, and all of the others here. Going by night is still risky, especially when all of the scientists are out looking for us. The first place they'll look is Godcity, and then they'll be at the slums." She shrugged. "By all means, you two can go, but I don't want this to turn into a battle of sides where the strongest always win."

She glanced over at Ruby. She had always felt closer to Ruby than any of the other sisters, and she usually looked to her for moral support. "Ruby? What do you think?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Standing up, she shifted from foot to foot quickly, then leant back against the collapsed tin roof.

"It's dangerous whatever way you look at it I suppose. But I think if we stay here any longer we're going to start clawing at each other...however strong our "sisterly" bonds are." She considered her gem for a moment. "I think some of you should come with me and look for some food and water, while the rest looks for some decent shelter. I don't care about global warming, it'll still be damn cold after this wretched twilight."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Amber jumped up eagerly at the opportunity to move about.

"I'll come with you, Ruby. Anything to get out of this hellhole. Besides, I'm starving. It feels like my last decent meal was hours ago."

She looked at Amethyst. She had supported her once, and already Amber felt closer to her than the others. Her world had changed drastically in the past few days, and she felt lost, needing someone to cling to.
"Maybe Amethyst can come too?" she asked hopefully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Amethyst took a hasty step forward.

"Don't dare say no to that." Though there was some laughter in her tone, it was clear that she meant what she said. She could take no more of standing around.

"Three of us ought to be enough..? Don't you think?" The question wasn't addressed to either of them in particular.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Can I go too?" inquired Citrine. "It's really dark here... there's no sun. It's so...bleak."

As she said this she waved her hands a bit, trying to create a bit more light, but to no avail. "Sorry guys, I'm tapped out. I shouldn't have used so much before." Her gem at the tip of her middle finger was dull, but it would shine later, once there was a bit more light.

"Gods curse it, why can't we just live our lives like normal people? Why can't they create robots or something, why can't they leave us alone?", Citrine said, and started to cry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lapuliz stood up. "Citrine should go too. I'll take the rest and look for some decent shelter. Meet back here in..." Here she glanced at where her watch used to be, and put her hand back down again. "Roughly five minutes. Agreed?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ruby stared awkwardly at Citrine. Why was she allowed to cry? Attempting to pat her on the back and soothe her, she gave a small smile.

"Come on, it's going to take a little longer than that. We'll be back when we're back, but if the sun has risen before we are...well, move away from here. See you later!"

And with that, she vaulted over the collapsed tin roof and landed in one of the grubby puddles that littered the destroyed road, sending tiny droplets of muck everywhere. Where they hit her skin they sizzled and evaporated instantly.

She looked back for Citrine, Amythest and Lapuliz.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next