Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Opal nodded. "Shelter it is, then." she muttered softly to herself. She gazed over at Citrine, a look of sadness on her own face. Stepping forward, she gave her sister a short hug.

"Five minutes," she stated, glancing at the others who would go with her.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Cheer up," Lapuliz said to Citrine sharply. She herself found it hard to cry, being that she hated being a girl. She followed Ruby quickly, and landed on all fours in another of the puddles, straightening up, and not bothering to brush herself down.

She looked at her sister. "Truth being, I don't know where to look," she mused to her sister, as if carrying on a conversation that they had never had. She shrugged. "Good luck."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ruby half-glanced at Lapuliz, smiling unconciously at the same thought trails they were following.

"You can't sense anything? I think we should try and find an intact building then, and check to see if there is anything of use left in it. Maybe some dried foods or packages could be left..."

She searched around for something more to say, but found nothing. Emotionally, Ruby was a bit of an icecube, and never really found anything to say in times like this.

[OOC: Post, people! Don't let this die, come on. :( ]

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:30 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
[I'm sorry guys, but can someone please take care of Emerald for a while? Final weeks in grading period.]

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

[It's okay, doesn't seem like this is going anywhere now. ¬_¬ I'm sure someone will take care of her or I will myself. Is anyone going to post? ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Sorry, I'd post, but I'm kinda confused as to whom is going with who... hmm.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I'm not confused. Twiz, if you'd read the posts on the second page (again, you've probably missed what it said), it'll say who's with who there. Wow, I just realised how rude that sounded. I'd change the phrasing, but I'm so tired I can't think. I didn't mean anything to be rude. -_-;;

Yeah, this isn't really going anywhere anymore. Everyone's... gone.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Yeah...Ruby kinda confused me. She's not going with Lapuliz, is she?? I thought she was going with me, Amethyst, and Citrine... O.o Anyway, I'll try to get this back up, but I'm still a little confused.)

Amber glanced over at Amethyst and Citrine and shifted restlessly. All this emotional stuff was beginning to get to her. She was impatient to start off. She cleared her throat nervously, then stretched and began to walk.

"Well, let's get going then. We got to start soon if we expect to find something before it gets too dark."

Having stated this, she then proceeded to clamber awkwardly over the collapsed roof. Looking back, she motioned for the others to follow. "Come on!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Tryske Rainbreeze wrote:
(Yeah...Ruby kinda confused me. She's not going with Lapuliz, is she?? I thought she was going with me, Amethyst, and Citrine... O.o Anyway, I'll try to get this back up, but I'm still a little confused.)

(Um, excuse me? Has anyone read my posts? Sorry, but I have clearly stated I'm coming with you guys. :D )

Ruby stated her point again.

"I think we should split up, in pairs, and one pair search for food packages, anything that might have been left behind, in the buildings, and another pair look for water..."

She glanced warily at the increasingly dark shadows.

"Wouldn't use your powers too often, only in self-defense. I don't like it down here, it's too dark to see who's sneaking up on you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lapuliz nodded to acknowledge what Ruby was saying. A look of doubt passed her face for a little while, but as soon as it had come, it had gone. "I think searching for a building should be done by one person," she said. "Otherwise it'll be too obvious."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Amethyst wrapped her arm around Amber's shoulders.

"We'll go look for food packages and stuff." she offerred, since it was clear they weren't getting anywhere at the rate they were going.

She rolled her headin a circle, stretching her neck. She was eager to get going.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jade dragged herself up into a standing position, wincing at the feel of pins and needles in her legs. She stood silently and listened. She didn't care where she went, she just felt sick of this place and wanted to get out as soon as possible for a breath of fresh air, with Emerald.

[Eh, sorry 'bout the crappy quality, I'm tired and feeling out of practice after not RP'ing for days x.x]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ruby: "Wouldn't use your powers too often, only in self-defense. I don't like it down here, it's too dark to see who's sneaking up on you."

Amber looked at Ruby, startled, rubbing the gems in her palms. She was unwilling to go wandering anywhere without light. Though she would never admit it, she had grown to be rather afraid of the dark.

"What about my powers? Won't light help us? Maybe just a little?" She then turned to Lapuliz. "I don't know about one person. I'm kind of worried about someone going off alone...I dunno...Strength in numbers, right? What if they get attacked?" She shuddered at the thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ruby considered it for a moment, then shook her head briskly. She just wanted to get moving...

"I agree with the strength in numbers, but light, down here? You'd stick out like a sore thumb. Just stay close to the "shelter", or come with Lapuliz and myself."

She pulled on Lapuliz' arm, and tried turned in the direction she felt the least forboding. Un-surprisingly, she felt quite lost.

"Lapuliz...can't you sense any water?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Amber watched Ruby and Lapuliz for a moment longer, then turned to Amethyst.

"May as well get going, then. But which way?"

She looked around. Every direction looked the same to her. She sighed in frustration. Then, picking a random way, she began walking into the darkness, motioning for Amethyst to follow.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next