Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Elebril (Side roles available)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

SETTING: Year 3022. Elebril, an Earth-sized planet with half of Earth’s population, is an elf-occupied planet with a generally peaceful population and government. Their language is English - very few people speak Elven or any language other than English in the entire planet. There is only one continent, and it is a nearly impossible country to get into - they refuse to let non-elven in. Almost all people who live there live in large cities, because their country has been ruined by the growth of a drug often subscribed for medical purposes, called root. Root is made from a nutrient in their soil, alver, which used to make their planet the most beautiful of any; now because of the lack of alver it is the exact opposite.

No plants can grow due to the lack of alver, and their foot was made in containers and grew in hydroponics instead of in soil. It is almost impossible to raise animals for food purposes, so meat is a rare meal and most people have never tried meat. Plants are imported from a large planet, very modern day Earth-like (many different races, languages, and plants), called Narcha, and then grown in the hydroponics.

Root was prescribed for anything from cancer to migraines, allowing many people to get addicted to it. Doctors found that it was dangerous to the people who took it, but the production could not be stopped. Scientists are now attempting to create a new, safer drug.

PROBLEM: People want another drug instead of root, and many different companies are competing to create one. One particular company, Pixie, Inc., has begun to kidnap teenagers to test the drug on because no one would volunteer to be their test subjects.

One of the schools in Elebril, a boarding high school named Larkib’s, is a very small school, roughly ten to fifteen students per grade with four grades. They are generally unaware of the situation going on with Pixie Inc. until three of their students are kidnapped from the twelfth grade: two boys and a girl. One of them is a twin to one of the ones who were not kidnapped; the other two are close friends. The other seven students in that grade are scared and shocked, and among themselves five of them resolve to find their friends. They run away from the school and set out to find the three who have gone missing.

CHARACTERS NEEDED:
-Now only sides!

I think that’s all that is really needed…? How I imagine this to work is that the kidnapped and kidnapper will RP as if they are in one location, while the non-kidnapped will RP as if they are in the other. Does this work out?

I will fill in for the more minor characters who don’t have much to do…teachers, the other two students, et cetera.

Please fill out:
Name:
Role:
Age: (If you are playing one of the twelfth graders, keep in mind what grade they’re in when choosing their age)
Appearance:
Personality:

My character:
Name: Hagan Cagney
Role: One of the non-kidnapped
Appearance: She dresses very flamboyantly - lime greens, bright pinks and blues, mainly, and very ruffly and fluffy things. Her hair is dyed bright pink, and it’s kept in two braids going almost to her waist, and her eyes are dark green. She has a generally small body, barely five feet tall, with thin shoulders and long arms.
Personality: Her personality is as flamboyant as the way she dresses - she isn’t afraid to do what she wants when she wants it and just doesn’t care about what other people would think of it. In fact, sometimes she just forgets that other people actually exist - she was spoiled as a child and is rather self-centered. Hagan has a tendency to run around screaming, often being mistaken for much younger than she really is due to her hyperactivity (and height!)

~
Hagan Cagney stared dully at the white board in front of her, chewing on the end of one of her braids. She couldn't stop moving. Her feet were tapping, her head was bobbing, and a song was playing over and over again in her head. One of her knee-high socks fell down, and she swooped down to pull it up. Class was going to be over in less than ten minutes. The teacher was droning, and she could barely understand what she was being lectured on.

"Hey," she leaned over, whispering to the best of her ability to the person in the seat across from her, "Is it just me, or are we missing like, three people?" A quick glance at the teacher insured that she hadn't been noticed.

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Last edited by Sock on Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:44 pm 

Name: Elethendil
Role: non-kidnapped

Appearance: high, defined cheekbones, dark eyes, and smooth, pale skin. He has a snobbish air about him. His hair is constantly changing, but now it's long, blonde, and natural. Aside from his bangs, that is, which are a vibrant blue along with two long wisps at their sides. His clothes are usually on the skimpy side and include lollipops and his numerous lip piercings as accessories. Elethendil is fond of wild makeup.

Personality: snobbish, narcissistic, cynical, and always up for clubbing and boys, boys, boys! He's silent until a chance for sarcasm or flirting arises.

-------------------------------------

Elethendil chuckles, his silvered false lashes fluttering, and then rolls his eyes; "People do get sick, you know. It’s not a crime.”
He does seem a little irked, though. His brows crease and he tongues his lip ring, eyes on an empty desk right up front.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I'll be the twins, if no one has claimed them by the time I post this. ;))

Name: Pheore Harran
Role: Non-kidnaped twin
Appearance: She has long red hair and green eyes, and wears generally soft blues and greens. She a little shorter than average, but she doesn't mind.
Personality: She is generally calm and happy, however she is also easily made nervous. She is kind of shy, however to close friends she opens up and reveals her true self. She is intelligent, however, doesn’t like to show it, as she usually doesn’t like to be noticed. Now, however, she is worried almost constantly.

Name: Paullen Harran
Role: Kidnaped twin
Appearance: He looks almost the same as Pheore, only his hair is shorter and his eyes are more of a blue-green. He is taller than Pheore, but not by much. He wears clothes of soft reds and yellows.
Personality: Generally calm and happy, and doesn't get nervous as easily as his sister. He is the more outgoing one, he doesn't mind going up to someone he doesn't know and talking to them. He is a bit to the quiet side, however.

(If you would like anything changed, just let me know. :) Also, I'll probably be editing this a few times.)

Pheore glanced around her, sighing deeply. Where had Paullen gone? He wasn't sick, if he was, it was more likely then not that she would be sick, too. Besides... he had seemed fine the last time she had seen him... when was that? Yesterday. He had gone off with two others, and Pheore had assumed he had just spent the night with them or something.

It didn't feel right, though. Usually he told her where he was going, what he was going to do... he knew she didn't like to be away from him long!

She sighed, glancing towards his empty seat. Maybe they were just late for school...?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Sounds like fun ... ^_^]

Name: Caress Lightning
Role: Kidnapped
Appearance: Caress is short and slim, with a small face and long, curly pale-blonde hair. Her eyes are large and pale-blue in colour, and her nose and mouth delicate. Her skin is pale in colouring, and she holds herself in an elegant fashion.
Personality: To strangers, she is a timid and shy young lady, who rarely speaks and will only say anything if asked a question. However, while the company of only her friends, she is full of laughter and life, with a sparkle of mischief.

--------

Caress was smart enough not to move, nor make a sound. She tried to keep perfectly still and silent, but her breath was shaky and her heart was pounding fast. She knew well enough not to try and make a run for it and attempt to jump right out of the speeding vehicle with her hands tied behind her back. And besides, the guy still had a gun pressed next to her head. She had no intention of being shot.

She bit her lip as hard as she could, trying to look to her right to take a peek at the man. He leered at her scornfully.

She didn't know what to think...

[All right, just to make things clear, the guy with Caress is not gonna be the actual kidnapper to be played, he's just a side character. I just assumed that since the three aren't in school, they must've already been kidnapped (right?) So maybe Caress can be transferred to the main kidnapper later on when we get one :)]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(Heh, time to get back in the rp-ing game

Name: Katy Homewood
Role: Kidnapped
Appearance: Pale brown hair with grey-colored eyes.
Personality: Normally silent, Katie analyzes all around her and only talks when she finds it important.

Heh, I think I'll hitch onto jade's ride.)
-----------------------------------------------
While Caress stayed motionless(I'm assuming that from your post), Katie looked around as much as she could. She noticed that there was chips of paint around them. She sniffed, and suddenly got a huge whiff of stench.

I may not know much about this, but are these guys some sort of amateurs? They stuffed us in a garbage truck and they don't even bother with some better disguise? Eugh!!!

Katie's captor gave her a hard smack on the head, sending her to her knees. "Stop fidgeting or you'll taste lead!", he said.

Ow... these guys are serious...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The bell finally rang, and Hagan snapped out of her stupor. She dropped her braid and it fell down across one of her shoulders, then catapulted herself onto the empty desk next to Pheore. "Ok, where's your brother?" she asked the redhead, wrinkling her nose. "And Caress and Katy."

OOC: Dawn2 will be participating as one of the non-kidnapped. She can't fill out a profile right now, though, but will be participating :) Also, Alisquid PMed me asking if she could be the kidnapper, so I'm going to assume she'll post her bio soon.

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Pheore twitched, startled. "I... I don't know. He went with them sometime last night, and now they are all gone..." She scrunched up her face, confused. "He would have told me if he was going to go somewhere, I think..." She sighed, nervously wriggling.

Paullen snorted, glaring disdainfully around him. The stench... the guy... he was not having fun. He winced as he got hit in the head, but made no noise in pain, determined not to give in.

He opened his mouth as if to say something, but thought better of it. He closed it, aware that to all whom had looked over that way would have thought he had looked similar to a fish, and snorted again.

Not fun.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Nicole Vasquez
Role: Non-kidnapped
Appearance: Beautiful. Her hair is a very dark chesnut brown, as are her eyes. Her skin is a deep tan and flawless. She basically walks around each day as though she just came back from either a forty hour shower or Jamaica.
Personality: Very humorous. She likes to joke around alot, and can always be seen laughing. However, she rarely has a serious side to her, which can cause problems. She is very kind to others. However, her biggest set back is that she is not the brightest crayon in the box by far... she usually goes from Point A, to Point A, to Point B, to Point A again intellectually in half an hour, whereas most others can go from Points A to Z in five minutes. She really does try to think correctly, however, but it doesn't usually work out for her.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Name: Trudy Brown
Role: The kidnapper
Age: (If you are playing one of the twelfth graders, keep in mind what grade they’re in when choosing their age) : 27
Appearance: Trudy is muscular and has an athletic body. She is quite tall (about 5'9) and has broad shoulders. Her hair goes just past her shoulders and is tied back into a ponytail. She wears clouths designed for attack purposes.
Personality: Trudy works for Pixie, Inc. because she believes that the project will benifit Elebril in the long run. She has basic training someone might get from the military. Trudy doesn't like stalking a person for too long, and usually kidnaps them as soon as they are alone. However, she often is lazy and doens't bother to try and frame a person. Trudy has quite a temper, but usually manges to contain it.

Sorry that took a little while

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:45 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

OOC: Hmm, I wonder if I can still join...

Name: Lance Kegal
Role: Non-kidnapped
Appearance: Lance is a geek, plain and simple. Long hair, pale complexion, and an odd fashion sense set him apart from his peers.
Personality: Lance is laid back and generally doesn't seem to care much about things. He does care a lot for other people though, and will go out of his way to help others. While his appearance may make him seem otherwise, he is slightly cool, partly due to not caring about coolness. He doesn't use Root or anything else unless absolutely neccessary, believing in the pureness of the body.

OOC: Lance is basically me down to every last detail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hagan glanced around at the different members of her grade, and then shifted her shoulder bag uncomfortably up so the strap set in the cook of her neck. "Uhm, any ideas? Anyone?" She sighed, and turned to Pheore. "Don't you usually know where he is? They can't all three be sick..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:30 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

"You guys should really try being a bit more quiet." said Lance "They don't seem the kind to skip, and you said they can't all be sick. Seeing as Pheore says they all went someplace, I'm guessing something might have happened out there. Unless you want to go look for them, I really don't think there's much you can do." He turned back to his book. He wanted to finish this chapter before he left.

OOC: I'm guessing school just ended right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nicole tilted her head to Lance.

"You want to just sit and read during all of this?" she asked, "For all we know they're all dead and lying in an alley or the freezers at Wal-Mart or something. And you're wasting your time with reading?"

Nicole herself had never really realized the point of books. She just couldn't see how people stood that- sitting in a corner for hours reading words they probably don't understand. Words she didn't understand, anyway.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:16 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Lance put a bookmark in his book and set it down "I didn't mean that at all. I'll be more than happy to help you look for them... if you have a place to start looking. Try thinking about what possible places they could have gone, we could try asking the friends and family of the other missing kids if they know anything... eh, what the heck, how 'bout we try that out?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(There's a Wal-mart on another planet? Marketing goes to new heights.)

The truck finally stopped. It was time to meet whoever was responsible, but not if Katie couldn't help it! She started to bite at her captor's arm, trying to pry herself loose. But of course, that was before the man tranquilized her. She felt herself drift off in to a dream like place...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next