Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The truck stopped, very abruptly. Caress was thrown off balance and stumbled to the ground. She felt her man grip her arm tightly, and haul her roughly upright again. She cast an annoyed glance at him, and turned at a sound behind her to see Katie unconscious. Wait ... unconscious, or dead? She swallowed nervously.

Considering that she was being abducted by a very unfriendly man with a gun next to her ear, trapped inside a truck and in danger of being killed and nobody finding out what had happened to her until it was too late, Caress was surprised at her state of calm. She was not wailing and screaming hysterically, calling for help like a broken-down wreck. Alright, perhaps it was just that maybe that wouldn't be a very smart thing to do. She kept reminding herself that she wasn't the one with the gun.

Or maybe it was the fact that Katie was there, too. It was always better to be in a dangerous situation with somebody there with you rather than trying to struggle with the circumstances by yourself. And she didn't know what these guys wanted with them yet.

[Is Paullen also in the truck, or somewhere else? Wasn't very sure about that part ... o.O]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

ooc: Yep, Urthdigger.

"I propose to try the freezer section at Wal-Mart," Hagan taunted Nicole, then hiked her kneesocks up. "Uhm, do we even know where to find their families? Other than Paullen's," she added, glancing at Pheore. "Their roommates?"

With that, she flounced out, pink shoulder bag swinging behind her and braids bouncing around her waist. Once she was safely out of the door, she turned and stared at each of the students. "Well, are you coming or not? So not natural to stay in so late after class. It's been like, ten whole minutes after the bell rang."

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:37 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Lance slung his backback over his trenchcoat and followed Hagan out the door "Please, a 17 year old with his own apartment? Chances are they live with relatives." Halfway down the hall, he stopped and turned back "Just a second, I think I forgot something."

Back in the classroom, most of the students had left, except for a few students that had to stay for tutoring. The teacher had gone out to get something or other, so Lance felt free to poke through her desk and pull out the roster "Ok, let's see... Paullen Harran, Caress Lightning, and Katy Homewood. Got it." He wrote the names down on his palm to make sure he'd remember, then slipped out the door and sped down the hall after the others.

OOC: They have the white pages, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

ooc: Urth, like I mentioned in the first post, it's a boarding school :) Sorry, should have probably made that a little more clear - just said it once and then left it at that. =P

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Trudy was waiting at the stop, her anger nearly boiling over. The idiot hadn't taken any precautions at all, she thought. They abducted healthy children for a reason, and here he goes, transferring them in a garbage truck. Who knows what they could contract, and then Pixie Inc. would have to treat them, wasting time.

As they truck rolled to stop, she knocked on the window, telling them to let her in. As she walked in, she noticed even the drivers seat was dingy. What were they thinking?

As she walked into the back, she noticed that one of the children had been shot with a tranquilizer gun. Another health hazard. She was getting closer and closer to slapping someone. But that would be irrational, and she could lose her job.

However, he did get some good children. Three of them, two female, one male, just what she asking for. She walked over to the first one she could see, a seeming delicate young woman who looked oddly calm.

"Why, aren't you the pretty one. Whats your name, girl? I'm going to have to have you answer a few questions."
((Don't mean to offened your side charater, Jade. Trudy wants all missions to run very smoothly, and can be a little nasty.))

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[Eh, s'OK ;)]

Caress heard a knock on the window of the truck, and then a voice, telling the men to let him or her in. They obliged, and Caress looked around to see a rather tall and broad-shouldered woman approach her. Caress suppressed all urges to start showing signs of nervousness, and listened expressionlessly as the woman spoke.

Several ideas ran through her head. She could just tell the woman the truth, or pretend to be mentally afflicted, or ... fake being mute. This woman wanted to interrogate her, and what better a difficulty for you if you're trying to talk to somebody who couldn't speak?

Trying not to look too gleeful, she stared steadily back at the woman. She pointed to herself, and mouthed, "Caress". She formed the word soundlessly with her mouth a couple more times, and then mimed gagging, her hands massaging her throat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:14 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

OOC: Ah. Well, in that case, forget my comment about roommates, and assume the last names were taken in case their relatives have any idea where they hang out. Some other schoolie post, I can't think of anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:32 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
[Sock, can you take care of Trudy for a little while? Its final week in the grading period...]

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(He was also in the truck.)

Paullen watched on quietly, his thoughts somewhere else. How was Pheore taking the news, had she noticed he had gone? Probably, as she didn't like it very much when he was gone...

His eyes sparked with confusion as Caress mimed being a mute. He was about to say something, then caught himself. She didn't seem to be hurt, so he figured she was okay, and that she knew what she was doing.

He watched on for a few moments more, when suddenly he thought he got what she was doing. He gave her a questioning look, and quickly mouthed the words: Not speak?

He watched on eagerly, hoping he would not be caught.

Pheore nodded glumly. She didn't dare speak, for she was sure she would burst out in tears. She probably would anyways. She opened her mouth slightly and down on her lip.

She looked up at the others a second or two, before quickly looking away again.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2