Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Hérion, Chapter II: The Threat Beneath [Open once again.]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

This roleplay will contain players from the previous Hérion roleplay entitled "The New Beginning of Hérion".

You do NOT have to know everything from the above roleplay. There is a small summary written below about it. If you are lost, please alert Silja or I through PM or simply by posting on this thread.

---

Happened previously:

A new Empress/Emperor and advisor for each country of the world Hérion were summoned to lead the countries to a new future. In addition to these two others were summoned to the island of Nondra, where the story takes place, were summoned to become half-goddesses as Ellamiel and rule at her side. Ellamiel is a creation by the two Gods of Hérion, Amumir and Solith who are visible as the planet’s two suns. She has four children, who have now become elementals who are protectors for the island, the rulers and the advisors.

The story took off as all of the summoned arrived at Nondra, some with more complications than others. Soon an evil power was detected and later on identified as the same power that managed to destroy the countries with war and hate many decades ago. All of the evil originated from one being, Mandora. She made some minor tries of sabotage but Ellamiel managed to fend off her with the help and will of others. One of these incidents even brought Amumir down from the skies to give Ellamiel support.

The group has now set out on a trip to the middle of Nondra where their lives are about to take yet another turn.

What will happen this time? Is Mandora up to something again? And most importantly, will they survive what is ahead?

If you want to know more about Hérion (the outer world) itself, go here to read more about it:

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3830&start=0

---

Introduction:

“Excellent,” she said, her voice slightly booming but nonetheless keeping its elegant form, “Now go, my minions,”

“At once my Queen,” replied the small, stubby men which scurried off to their destination.

“Soon Hérion will be mine, and I will be in control!”

---

The darkness swayed around the city of Genertía, empty streets, lonesome stands, terror had stricken. Peace, hope, everything which seemed good in the world had soon become a lost cause. The air became thick, the sky became dark, the flowers began to rot, and the people began to die.

Everything seemed empty, everything seemed so lost. The children seemed to cease laughter; they began to sit still, not moving at all. However, there was still one person who had hope. It was Ýal who stood at the top of Moon Hill each night, it was Ýal. He was of the eldest in the Council of Genertía. The council had followed the prophecy which was written many years ago, it had stated that a war would begin and that a group of selected individuals would help ward off evil. Everyone had believed it, until now that is; Ýal was the only person who stood by the prophecy, even the council itself had given up on it.

Ýal knew that a war had begun and that there had already been individuals training to stop it, even though they didn’t know it themselves.

---

“What exactly are we doing here?” asked the small man who held an axe in his hand, “You said we were going to chop firewood!”

“Okay, I lied. But we need to protect our city! This is why we’re here in Hérion, to ask Ellamiel to help us. She’s our only hope now,” responded the slightly fatter man as he brushed a bush out of his way.

“Listen, we have lost all hope of ever coming out of this depression state out city is in. Everyone knows a war has begun, you know how? Many of our soldiers have died. We are living in agony and I don’t think anyone can help us, not even Ellamiel,” responded the thinner man as he batted a mosquito away from him.

“Yeah, sure whatever. Follow me,” said the other man as he walked through a crowded path of vines, chopping furiously at them using his friend’s axe.

“The lack of respect of you youngsters is incredible, now that I thing about it. We dwarves have a sacred bond between the Gods and lady Ellamiel. They give us shelter under the grounds of Hérion and we nurture their plants above. Why, I would be surprised if they would refuse us help!” Ýal exclaimed while grunting trying to make his way through the thick vegetation.

The thinner man walked through the now cleared path and spotted a small pond, next to it was a young female weeping. The two men paused and looked at each other; they didn’t know what to do.

“Let’s go talk to her. She probably knows where Ellamiel is!” spoke the thinner man pointing to the young female.

“Fine,” responded the plump man.

Silently, the two men walked towards her and saw she was crawling towards the pond, as if she was dying of thirst. Once realizing this, the men ran to her, the plump one ran towards her and accidentally landed on her right hand. The girl looked up and covered her mouth as if she had seen a ghost.

“You found me,” said the thinner man.

The fatter man looked at him and raised an eyebrow, “She wasn’t looking for you fool,” he diverted his attention back to the girl, “Are you alright?”

She slowly let her hand fall of her mouth and stared at him. She opened her mouth to speak, “I think I’d feel a bit better if you kindly removed your foot from my hand and put down the axe,”

“Oh! Whoops, sorry,” responded the man obeying her commands.

“Where’s Ellamiel?” asked the thinner man trying to initiate a conversation.

“She’s back there…But there’s no point in talking to her…it’s over,” she responded.

“What’s over?” asked the two men quizzically.

“Life,”

---

Rules, requirements and important stuff:

- You’re bio is required – and while we’re at it, it would be nice if you removed the brackets from it when you join.
- You are also expected to have read this post carefully.
- Quality and creativeness is a respected thing in role plays, make sure your posts don’t all start to consist of the minimum of three sentences. Same goes for your bio.
- We are not looking for any too young new characters; it would not suit the role play very well.
- The amount of new players we take in is depending on how many old stick with us, from the previous thread that is connected to this one. However, for now the estimated amount is about 5 new players.
- The new world is a dwarf-world, therefore it’s unlikely that there are that many elves or dragons etc. running around. If you absolutely must have a character with a different species, PM Ammer or Silja and the matter will be taken into discussion.
- Last but not least: Follow the forum role-playing rules.

---

Bio:

Name:
Age: (ranging from 200 and up, 1 dwarf year = 10 human years)
Appearance: (dwarfs don’t have to be chubby and all that, but try to stay within reasonable limits not making your character into a mini-mermaid or anything, dwarfs are still dwarfs)
History:

---

Bio:

Name: Ýal
Personality: Ýal is a humble dwarf who always puts others in front of himself. He never lets agony or fear get in his way of accomplishing a goal. Au contraire to the popular belief that old people are stubborn, Ýal himself isn’t. He is willing to do anything which will satisfy others.
Appearance: Ýal is a tall dwarf who slumps around time to time. He carries a wooden cane around to balance him from falling. Ýal has a white beard and long white hair, falling gently to his elbow. Ýal always wears his bluish-grayish robe, some say it changes colours.
History: Very little history of Ýal is known. The only known fact of Ýal is he is the oldest member of the Council of Genertía.

Name: Alias
Species: Sprite
Country of Origin: Elval
Summoned to be: Empress of Eval
Personality: Alias is a very serious (whatever she is); simply stating her age is 17 would seem as if it was a farfetched lie. She cares for everyone and will not stand if she sees anyone suffer at her fault. She never shows any emotion, even when caring for her own people.
Appearance: Long blonde hair with light blue streaks flowing from the roots to the end of her hair. Her eyes, are small but wide, a bluish colour resides in them. Her skin is fair, fairest in her family. She has a silk dress falling from her neck to right above her naval, revealing the jewel which lies hidden in it. The dress continues from the waist downwards towards the ground, absorbing the air around it. Her shoes or vila's as it is called in the language of the Sprites--Spiran. Her fragile wings quietly tucked away under her dress, transparent they are. Around Alias' neck is a necklace with a gold gem stone, however no one knows where it's from or what it's able to do.
History: Ever since her father's death, Alias began to become very mature for her age. She never would play with the other children, she would only watch. Even when asked she would decline; however when anyone was hurt, she would rush by their side and order for their care. She didn't show any compassion emotionally towards anyone but showed it strictly. She always sat by the small fountain in her mother's garden and cried softly. She would weep into her arms, asking the God's why her father was taken from her.

Now she has vowed to not let anyone suffer as she did, therefore she has willingly taken the role of the Empress of Elval.

---

Previous roleplayers please post your old bio from "The New Beginning of Hérion" here.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Lydia
Species: Elf
Country of origin: Narion
Summoned to be: Empress of Iséril
Personality: Lydia is a very calm person. She has the qualities of a good leader and cares for the people around her. She tries to see the good in everyone and keeps a good outlook at life. Despite all this Lydia can be very withdrawn at times and hard to reach.
Appearance: Average height and slim body, rosy complexion, brown and long curly hair and emerald green eyes. Usually she wears a long dress.
History: Born and raised by two caring parents in Narion Lydia had a happy childhood. Even though she didn’t have that many friends she enjoyed being at home helping her mother in the house and spending time with her father working on their farm while not being at school. Mostly she took care of the horses in the stable. As time went by Lydia grew into a beautiful young lady and she felt it was time to leave home to travel around in the three other countries and maybe even settle down somewhere. Now that she was summoned to Nondra she is unsure of if she will be a suitable empress.

((And for the record, I also play Ellamiel, and if needed Amumir and Solith. The elementals, Rhé, Sif, Fea and Mar are mostly taken care by me, but if needed they are slightly free-lance characters.

Mandora will be taken care of mostly by me and Ammer.))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Kithe Kiare
Species: Elf
Country of origin: Elval
Summoned to be: Advisor of Elval
Personality: Wise and quiet. She doesn't have much to say, but rarely gives wrong advise
Appearance: White-Blue eyes, and wears green elven clothes. She is slim, and tall
History: She was born blind. A few months old, she was orphaned and RafterK found her. Not being able to see him and the many differences, she grew up thinking she was human, but somehow knowing she was not. She has a Red-Tailed Hawk, Screal. Though she is young, she is older than her age suggests, as Elves often are. In order to sort out her confused feelings inside of her, she has accepted the role of advisor to the queen. She has a wooden staff (wood unknown) with many runes she has carved in it.

(You think I wouldn't continue? :P Screals cool. Why would I ever leave him?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:10 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Lar (in Latin meaning a household spirit without a gender)
Gender: None (but to make this easier to read, let's call Lar "him")
Species: Elf/Fairy
Country of origin: Narion
Summoned to be: Advisor of Narion
Personality: You might think that because Lar is part fairy, he is girly, but Lar is anything but. He likes anything related to warriors or battling, which may not always be a good thing, for he can be a moody little thing at times. Lar is a fine advisor, but if anyone, be it a half-goddess or a commoner, is to make him irritated, Lar is likely to become mischievous and somewhat evil.
Appearance: Lar is about a foot tall. He basically looks like an overgrown fairy. His hair is short, but isn't a male's haircut. Lar just looks genderless.
History: Lar's mother was a fairy; his father was an elf. At that point in time, it wasn't very unusual. Lar lived with his parents until the age of 12 when he was summoned to be an advisor. Lar was chosen because (though he was mischievous) he was very good at reasoning with people. Lar helped solve a 20-year war at age 5 and continued with politics (if that's what you would call it) after that. It isn't unusual for an elf/fairy to mature and gain intelligence at an exceptional rate.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((You'd have to fly over to Australia and blow up my computer to stop me from continuing :lol: ))

Name: Aquila
Species: Elf, with wings
Country of origin: Elval
Summoned to be: Half-godess
Personality: Very caring and helpful, kind to everyone. Can be a bit reserved sometimes though, doesn't start conversations.
Appearance: Long Rose Pink hair, deep emerald green eyes. Pale skin.
She wears a sleeveless white top, a long pale blue skirt, white sandals, her arms are also bound with soft pink silk, which is tied with really pale green string. She also has soft silvery wings.
History: Found by an elven couple. She was raised by them, until they were killed in the chaos of the countries. After they died a large magical white swan with pink tipped wings came to her. She named it Rosepetal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:50 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Meiou Fireslasher
Species: (please stay within reasonable limits, ask if unsure) Human
Country of origin: Elil
Summoned to be: Advisor of Elil
Personality: Outgoing and abit dense at times
Appearance: 5'10 with flame red hair tied into a braid he wears a black shirt with a fire red vest along with black pants and boots. He wears two swords one on each side and branded on the back of his vest is the symbol of Phalans family.
History: He is one of the few humans who lives with the dragons and fights with them. He swore his allegigance to Phalan when he first
became the ruler and even before so when they fought to take back the land. Hes older then he appears to be only because of the dragons an some of the things they eat that gives him longer life. His father before him was a loyal knight to Phalans father and jus like him his loyalty lies with Phalan.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Wow. Herion returns. Awesome. i'd love to jon this one. Can't post a bio right now though; off to bed.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Repost

Name: Arianna

Species:Unique Elven Mermaid

Country of origin:Narion

Summoned to be: Empress of Narion?

Personality: Kind, gentle, loving in nautre, very tender and understanding
Appearance: Arianna Is slender and patite in size, beutiful skyblue eyes, with long silky black hair, that looks like velvet shinning in the sun, she can live in land or water and has powers of nature on her side.

History: Arianna is a princess and comes from a family of Royalty, she's loved by both the elves and the merpeople. She enjoys living in such a beautiful land. Living in a beautiful garden that is beyond compair. Flowers and vines of every kind, the air as fresh as a beautiful sea breeze in the early morning air. Arianna enjoyed swimming in the beautiful lakes, for they give her the fountain of life. Their was always fresh food around so she never had to go without. As a child she always had a great desire to be the Empress of Narion for she had great love and respect for that land

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Name: Mute (Real name unknown)
Age: He is ageless, yet appears deceptively young for his unknown race.
Personality: Mute is... well, a mute. He can be gentle a good part of the time, and is very patient with those with good intent. Mute dislikes sympathy for his inability to speak. He is also very lonely, sometimes forgetting his work when its importance isn't urgent and spending some hours quietly crying. Never, under any circumstances, does he reveal his past.
Appearance: Fine white hair descends to his shoulderblades in a single braid. Chin-length bangs accent the sides of his fair face. His skin is of a dun complexion. His voicebox is crushed beyond recognition, giving his neck a smooth look. Sharp eyes with pale steel irises watch the world around him warily from behind round spectacles, the glass of which is hued slightly blue to help him focus. His plain ears are undecorated. Mute's strong body is covered modestly by dwarven armor. His full height is five feet.
History: A chunk of burning metal fell from the sky, and landed in an abandoned abode amongst the dwarves. Mute was recovered from the wreckage by one of a number of dwarves that had extinguished the fire before it scattered any farther, coughing up blood from a blunt injury on his neck. Mute was taken in by a family of dwarves. Few rumors spread of the newcomer, other than the fact that he had fallen from the sky and could not speak. A full dwarven year later, the family that took him in were treating him like a child of their own. He was beginning to become a great help around the house, making utensils out of silver and plastic in the shop to make the family's life much easier. Mute, with some money from his adoptive father dwarf, started work as an independant crafter of these goods. He worked alone for a dwarven year, making enough money to wear good armor, learning their language easily, and eventually arming himself with an axe and hatchets, spending money to be trained in their ways of combat.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((1. YAY!! 2. Oh dear...I posted my bio someplace in the centre of the pages of the first Hérion roleplay. *starts digging*))

((Aha, found it :D It was when I was still purple))

Name: Rosa Grayer

Species: (please stay within reasonable limits, ask if unsure) Wind-Elemental/Human

Country of origin: Iséril/Elil/Elval/Narion

Summoned to be: Half-God

Personality: Weak-hearted, and relliant. Rosa is not at all sure about this and will most probably break down during some point. Her father was a wind elemental, and she has it in her blood to be irrational and sporradic.

Appearance: Long white hair with a bluish tint that falls to her waist in straight locks, eyes with the colour to match. She has a very slender build, average height with a flat stomach and small breasts. Rosa tends to wear floaty dress's that trail along the floor.
History: -to be revealed-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Good to see everyone who has re-joined are still with us, as for those who have still not re-joined: Tomorrow is the deadline, as we gave you a week's time to join this RP, after that, you'll have to have a good reason for being late. New players will be welcome even after this, as the deadline did not concern you.

And for the newcomers, welcome! :)

Hopefully we'll get things started soon.))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*looks at list* no wonder some of you sounded familure *lol* Can't wait to get things rolling again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Hmm... dunno where Ammer has gone, he was supposed to start us off, but since I haven't seen him around I'll get things going later on today :)

Edit: Well, I got busy :P Good part though: Ammer is not gone anymore, so if things go well we can start this up tomorrow... yay!))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Life? What do you mean my child?" asked the older man, who went by the name of Ýal.

"Life is over. Apparently our journey is over. I can't believe she would do this to us," explained Alias, a small tear escaped her eye.

"Oh my," said Ýal as he bent down to wipe the tear from Alias' cheek, "Do you think it's possible that this journey has ended and a new one is about to begin?"

Alias looked up at the old man, he seemed kind and fair-hearted, something which she thought was rare.

"Where is Ellamiel?" asked Ýal as he rose back to his standard position.

"She's...Over there," said Alias as she pointed to the forest behind her.

"Ah good. Rutt and Fibo, please look after Alias," Ýal said as he walked out onto a field of flowers.

"Yes, sir!"

---

"He's here. How predictable," laughed Mandora, as she flicked her dark, poisoned hair, "This ought to be fun,"

---

[OOC: I hope we can get things started now!]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Old Hérion-members can start to write some minor things, you need to stay with the group though, we'll move on from the forest soon. The new players will have to wait, as you need to have a bit more of the plot revealed in order to start to play :)))

A small noise could be heard from the field nearby, as of some small animal was approaching the group. The tall grass made wavy movement and bent down as the creature came closer. Before anything got visible Ellamiel rushed closer with a smile upon her face. Then she bent down to sit on her knees. Rhé twirled nervously around her mother, causing smaller whirlwinds to appear and fade away.

"Ýal, meldenya, nán valin cenlyë. Mana hautalyë an palúrë?" she said to the creature that was almost visible now.

Set by everconfused

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next