Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[=/ This is getting confusing for me. Did the blaster fighters not react or even notice my Jedi mind powers? Fair enough if they're fairly strong minded, but they would notice, right? =/

*waits for answers, as is really confused*

On a side note, hey, CodenameSplinter. I remember RPing with you, some distant time in the past.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
Anubis wrote:
[=/ This is getting confusing for me. Did the blaster fighters not react or even notice my Jedi mind powers? Fair enough if they're fairly strong minded, but they would notice, right? =/

*waits for answers, as is really confused*

On a side note, hey, CodenameSplinter. I remember RPing with you, some distant time in the past.]

Yeah, we RP'ed in Death Eaters a loooooong time back. Then I guess I abandoned PPT for a long time, and my name got erased, so my post count had to start from scratch.

Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Oops, sorry, i forgot that... let's make them strong minded))

After that he yelled at Ocreal: "Hah! Stupid jedi! Your mind tricks won't work on me!" He then also pointed his gun to the ground, making Herak suspect he was going to pick a new target... Meanwhile the other person walked away with loud footsteps. The thief noticed it and stood ready to take action.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[No problem, Jens.

Codename Splinter -- I loved that RP. I wanted to get Cameron in trouble all the time though. :P]

Ocreal's heart was beating fast, and just like the apprentice, he wanted to draw his lightsabre. Instead, he put his hand on his blaster, and pulled it out. "You touch that man and I'll blow several holes in your stomach!" he shouted warningly.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Aero, however, was not a resilient as Ocreal. As soon as he heard trouble, he ignited his lightsaber. The light blue blade cut through the air almost seamlessly, and the warm glow of the hilt started to make it's way to Aero's hand.

Aero was not planning to use an offensive strategy with the weapon, as he solemnly did, but rather use it to defend himself and those in danger. This, he knew, was danger.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Just as the others, he drew out his lightsaber, not only out of anger for the man, but also out of fear for the empire. "You leave right now!" He stated very wise, or what would appear as wise in his eyes. He had a feeling he would have to use this lightsaber, and also stood ready to do so.

The man didn't even say a word when 2 lightsabers and his own blaster were pointing in his direction, he opened his eyes widely and ran away. Herak followed him with his eyes until he went inside a near shop. He took back his lightsaber and stood there, thinking about what he just did. How he just acted, how he was led by fear and anger, led by the dark side. It gave him a powerful yet mysterious feeling, as if he had just unlocked the real power of the force.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She got up and followed them out. "You wouldnt listen would you. Now look what youve gotten into. " She didnt draw her lightsaber or any weapon she merely pushed out her hands at them as they would suddenly be frozen and couldnt move. She had jus used stasis field on them. "Now then I suggest if were gonna do something we do it now. "

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((erm, the first guy has already ran away and the second just ran away, unless by 'them' you mean the jedi xD))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
As I pulled into the docking bay on Taris, I felt a very faint sense in the Dark Side. One of them, One of the Jedi, Had a little bit of the Dark Side in him. "If I don't kill every single last one of them, I'll turn them into a Sith." I said, as I walked out of the Marauder. "Sir, we're going to need to see your I.D., to verify you access into this bay." The docking bay attendant said. I turned to him, with a sinister look in my cold, lifeless, eyes. "You don't need to see my I.D." I said, confidently. "I don't need to see your I.D." The attendant said, in a dead, robotic voice. "You don't know who I am." I said. "I have no recollection of you landing here." Said the attendant. "Have a good time at Taris." The attendant said, as I walked away without a second glance. The doors to Taris' upper city from the docking bay opened. I looked at the bustling streets and growled in disgust. "All these worthless lifeforms with nothing better to do than to go to Cantina. Worthless Scum, you disgrace Taris with your prescence." I whispered, underneath my breath. I looked towards the apartment. "I'll be back, after I find my fellow Sith." I said, as I made my way towards the lower city.

Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(basicly she froze the two men. THe other may not of ran off fast enough shes trying to give the other jedi a chance to make right on things)

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Bah Luna, let those cowards go, a jedi has to keep peace, and we can't do that by ch..." Suddenly he stopped talking, everything around him suddenly dissappeared and time stood still, everything but some silhouts of the jedi. Their colour indicated the power in the force. He saw the shapes of his companions, filled and surrounded by a light blue colour, when he turned around he was blinded by a black enormous light, a spot that seemed to grow every second. He could not see through the darkness who or what it was, but didn't have the time for it either, his normal vision returned. Herak just stared into the place where he saw this enormous dark force.

"I..." he said while looking at Ocreal. "I felt a very dark force... right here on this planet..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Aero, also feeling a strong dark presence, hastily turned to his master in a grim manner. He could tell that his master had felt the same thing, but for some reason Aero felt the need to verbalize it.*

"Master," Aero spoke, "I feel a dark presence coming our way."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2