Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:16 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Ah, an assasin," he said, slightly winded from the girl's bone-crushing hug. He rubbed one of the bone spikes, sighing. This was the most human interaction he had had in a long time. Too bad when this was all over, no one would remember him.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:43 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kayra folded her fan and walked over to Hadrian. "Now that the ninjas are gone we can be properly introduced with none of this 'who the hell are who?' and thwackings over the head. I'm Kayra, level 23 Shaman. And you are...?"

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yay! PPT's finally back *does happy dance*))

((Wait a sec! I missed all the ninja bashing! *curses time differences*))

Sungiver watched the party thrash all the ninjas, she just floated in mid-air, arms crossed, looking extremely bored. When they had all been killed she floated back over to where the rest of them were. Growling impatiently she rolled her eyes, "Enough with the introductions, this quest has been put off long enough! I wouldn't be surprised if Demortayse was dead by the time we arrived! First Mesmer nearly gets killed, and now the Train of Nightmares, not to mention those Ninjas! What else could possibly happen?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hadrian cleared his throat. "The T.o.N. isn't that bad," he said to Sungiver, "And smurf girl," he indictated Kyma, "Already asked to borrow it. Just tell me were you all are going and the train will take you there. It will probably be faster then walking like you've been doing." He shrugged. "But, if you're not intrested..."

((yay, I've gone almost two weeks with out ppt! *sigh* I am happy now.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kaei jumped on to Hadrien's back squealing "No! No! Take me! Take me! I wanna ride on the scary train I wanna ride on the scary train. Pwease. Or I'll make you give me a piggy back ride all the way there.." She grabbed her whip with an evil grin on her face.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Scrawny he was. So, oddly, Kyma came to the rescue, grabbing Kaei by the the neck and yanking her off. "Dude, you are SO annoying," she growled. She pointed the staff threateningly at the girl. "So BACK off. And, for the record, I agree with Sungiver."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sungiver rolled her eyes impatiently, "I wasn't implying that riding on the T.o.N. would be a bad thing, on the contrary, it would get us there much faster. We're heading to a sorcerors castle, she goes by the name of Thoronnel, ever heard of her?"

((Hmm, her name was something like that... to lazy to look it up, so that's what it is from now on...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He jus shook his head. He started to get back onto the train thinking to himself as he. "I wonder what else might show up. " The programmers only knew but really what would be the next likely thing to cross their paths and would it be good or bad?

(sorry must of misread)

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Last edited by Meiou on Tue May 10, 2005 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou wrote:
He went and got between the shaman and his friend. "Ok You two seriously need to chill. Dont even make me do it the hard way." He wanted to keep these two from killing one another.

((Um, Kyma wasn't threatening Hadrian, she was threatening Kaei))

Hadrian nodded to Sungiver. He pulled open one of the train's slidding doors. "Very well then, all aboard." Kyma, almost haughtily, raised her staff away from Kaei's throat and stepped onto the train. The inside was furbished with mahogany and red velvet, an odd comfort from the rather freakish exterior. Then, Kyma saw what was truely frightening about the train. A dried and old heart lay on a golden platter at the far end of the car, a painting of a gaunt and pale figure (Kyma assumed it was Dracula...she was probably right) hanging on the wall above it. However, this did not scare her, as she was a rather morbid child in the real world. "It would look better if there was some blood in the platter." She said, sitting in one of the red velvet seats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sungiver raised one eyebrow questioningly, "I hope I don't break anything in there." With a quick flap of her large wings, Sungiver slid through the door and into the Train. Holding her wings as close to her body as she could, Sungiver's long form took up the whole length of the carriage.

((She is rather thin, and sticks to one side, so everyone else can still fit in :P))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Intrigued by the heart Kaei took the seat closest to it. "It is so strange isn't it if I showed this to most people they would get freaked out but I don't under stand why they would it is what keeps us alive." She looked up at the picture and smiled at Hadrian. "Relative?" she joked.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17