Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:40 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Urth twirled one of his handguns around "I'll stop what I want to stop. Maybe if you didn't pop up out of nowhere, we'd be able to tell what it is before we stop it, hop on it... or blow it up." He stopped his antics and pointed both guns at Hadrian "Don't try anything funny."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Agrioth stared at the Train of Nightmares. It had shown up again. She really hated the thing. It always involved hours of paperwork filed on it's current movings. She stared as everybody got onto the train and decided to storm off and find Mesmer. He was probably in some way connected to this and she was going to make him pay.

(-.- Well, Mesmer the psychotic really needs to get into the picture again)

Mesmer has been a little shocked to find that he had somehow become a moderator. It was amusing though. He had neatly sorted the documents on her desk into the trash can and was planning on seeing what other fun things he could do when a window appeared.

"The train of nightmare has appeared? Why would moderators care?"

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hadrian doubled over in pain from the staff. He looked at Urth, squinting from the pain. "You can cut the theatrics," he said, and now it was clear that his accent was Austrailian. "It's not like I'm going to cause trouble...not with that stupid shaman," he indecated Kyma, "and her staff standing right there."

"oh?" Kyma shot back, "I'M stupid? Whose the one who just got pommeled by a level two player?" Kyma was getting mad. And a mad Kyma is a scary Kyma.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Never mind about the Avatar change thing she looks the same.))

When Kaei hit the ground she landed perfectly she heard Kymas remark about fish brains and she fell down on the floor laughing. She quickly regained posture. Kaei didn't even bother to unsheath her weapon. She looked at the person that everyone assumed was a threat and she almost broke out laughing again. The guy didn't look threating at all. 'He looks like a friggin skelition' Kaei thought to herself. Kaei walked over to the living skeliton who was on the ground.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by goddess_Hekate on Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:04 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kayra pointed her staff towards the skeletal figure. She stepped towards him. "Who the hell are you?"

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

goddess_Hekate wrote:
'Actually he's kinda cute' Kaei thought to herself 'In a creepy wierd sort of way.' Kaei walked over to the person who was lying on the ground.

((dude, how is that cute???? He looks like a skeleton! If that's your Idea of cute, you have a really skewed mind.))

Hadrain looked at the staff pointed at him. It was weird...she was a higher level then the other one, but the low-level shaman just seemed...in command. And scary. Really scary. And also sorta cute, in a blue-obsessed, black-widow, 'You're in for a world of pain' sort of way. But still scary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sir Isaac wrote:
goddess_Hekate wrote:
'Actually he's kinda cute' Kaei thought to herself 'In a creepy wierd sort of way.' Kaei walked over to the person who was lying on the ground.

((dude, how is that cute???? He looks like a skeleton! If that's your Idea of cute, you have a really skewed mind.))

Hadrain looked at the staff pointed at him. It was weird...she was a higher level then the other one, but the low-level shaman just seemed...in command. And scary. Really scary. And also sorta cute, in a blue-obsessed, black-widow, 'You're in for a world of pain' sort of way. But still scary.

((okay I fixed that))

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sungiver watched someone jump off the Train, quirking a large eyebrow she sheathed Soultwister, and listened to the conversation between the skeleton-like player and the rest of their party. "Hmm, I would also like to know exactly who you are. After all, not many dare speak of the Train of Nightmares, let alone ride on it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mesmer pushed a few random buttons to see what they did. The first was to check for any messages. The second called in the secretary. The secretary was a little startled to see that Agrioth had drastically turned into this strange man.

Nervously, she said, "What is it, sir? I mean ma'am. I mean...I don't know."

Mesmer said, "Err...there was this message and it said the Train of Nightmares had been seen in the area or something like that."

The secretary said, "Oh, well, you should go investigate. It's that purple button over there...No, not that one, the one below it and to the right, no that's the emergency evacuation button, no, that's not it. Ah, yes, there it is."

Mesmer appeared right beside the train and he wondered why something felt familiar about it. He shook off this feeling and boarded hoping he was doing what a moderator did since he would not like to be frozen or suspended or something as that might kill him. The moment he saw Sungiver, he gasped.

"What are you doing here?"

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He stepped out of the train breifly shaking his head. "Leave him alone already. Hadrian ,Sungiver. Sungiver,Hadrian. Now then can we go already? nothing can hold the train too long."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sungiver turned and saw Mesmer, her eyes widened in shock. "What happened to you Mesmer? You dissappeared, and were replaced by the moderator, wherever she went...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hearing Sungiver call Mesmers name she turned around and she saw him. She hopped on the train ran towards him and hugged him "Mesmer your a guy again!" Kaei squealed. Then she relized what she was doing she immeditly let go. She blushed as she tried to regain her calmness. "I mean I'm glad your back." She said trying to act all cool and collected.

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"As Meiou put it, I am Hadrian," The skeletal-boy said to Sungiver. He then muttered under his breath, very, very quietly, "You pompous little wi-" Kyma grabbed him by the ear. "WHAT did you just call the Lady Sungiver???" Kyma demanded. "Ow!!! Nothing!!!" He shrieked like a child. "You'd better not have," Kyma growled.

Then, she heard something, which made her let go of Hadrian. It sounded like...footsteps? Then, what should come appearing out of no where but...NINJAS!!!!!!

((Oh boy. Sorry about the geekyness of the ninjas, everyone, but I just couldn't resist! Besides, evil ninjas are cool. 8) So, we'll probably battle with them for a while. Yesh, I am a geek and I know it!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Sungiver help me if you smack him one more time, I'll give you something to smack somone about. Now lay off. " He grumbled under his breath "Damn newbies think they run everything."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:09 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Urth put his guns away and unsheathed a sword "Ninjas? NINJAS? This place is just getting weirder by the second."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next