Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Ninjas where where?" Kaei said enthusiastically. She turned backed toward Mesmer. " Well there is no time like the present to fight a few ninjas. So for now I will go on a rampage but later you must tell me what happened every last detail." She flashed Mesmer one last smile as she steadied her sword in front of her with both of her hands. She ran towards the ninjas.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:15 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kayra held her staff at the ready and thwacked an on-coming ninja over the head, knocking it out. "First the Train Of Nightmares, now this." she said in frustration, taking out more ninjas. Kayra stood over a ninja looking at it's weapons. A metal fan called out to her. They all seemed to have one. She picked it up, made sure no one was watching, and slpped it in a hidden pocket in her robe. She started fighting again.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hadrian had no weapons, but seemed to be making good progress with just kicks and punches. Kyma was soon forced back by the wave of ninjas. Her back touched Hadrian's. "You have any magic?" She asked, not wasting time on correct grammar. "A little," Hadrian replied. Kyma held her staff above her head at a horizontal angle. "Grab my staff," she commanded. Hadrian did, confuzed. Not knowing what to expect, he forced all his magic into the stick, as did Kyma. Kyma's power almost knocked Hadrian over. She glowed pale blue, he glowed blood red. The powers in the staff mixed to a deep purple, and shot around them in a circle, killing the five nearest ninjas. Kyma pulled her staff back, and picked up one of the fans as the ninjas started to fade away, while Hadrian picked up a long chain with a nasty six inch spike on the end. The then continued to battle the ninjas with their new weapons.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He started to weave runes in the air and finally a massive blast of air hit several of the ninjas sending them flying off into the distance before moving to kyma and hadrian. "How you holding up Hadrian need any extra help?" He quickly drew his sword and stabbed backwards impaling another ninja.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hadrian grinned at Meiou as he swung his swung his chain-spike above he head like a lasso. He let it go, and the spike impaled a ninja. Hadrian yanked on the chain, pulling the spike out of the ninja and back to him. "I think I'm doing rather well," he said with a grin. "Hey, less chat, more battling!" Kyma yelled over her shoulder at him. "Yesh," Hadrian muttered to Meiou. "More power and attitude then any one I've ever seen. I cannot beleive she's level two." He then continued to battle...while singing to him self: "I see skies a blue...red roses too...and I think to my self...What a wonderful world..."

((Hey Hekate and aster, can't you just see me doing that? :D Bad Eeece for putting weapon ideas into me head...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kaei standing right next to Hadrian swings her sword which decapatates one and slices the other ones arm off. The blood splattered all over her and grinning she started to sing "Rain drops keep fallen on my head-but that don't mean my eyes will soon be turning red...etc." as she sliced another one in the stomach disabling it she grabbed it by its head and twisted it so hard it broke. Kaei stood still for a moment watching one of the ninjas run towards her. Even covered in blood she was still beutiful. She wiped a few drops of blood off of her forehead. The ninja finally reached her swinging it's sword it cut her arm. She winced and looked at her arm it was bleeding she did a roundhouse kick to his stomach which sent him flying.

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:46 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou chuckled and quickly sheathed his sword and then suddenly summoned up a staff much like what the shamans were using. He then started to draw a summoning circle on the ground. "Oh your gonna love this Hadrian." Once the circle was complete he began chanting in the center "Fears of our darkest dreams. Shadows of the purest light. Come Forth Train of Nightmares!!!!"

Suddenly the air around Meiou began to flare upwards and darken as if answering his call the traing vanished from the tracks it was on and suddenly a dark triangle in mid air opened up followed by a set of tracks soon enough the train itself came tearing out of it striking down the ninjas as it did. If it didnt wipe the ninjas out it would certainly make their number scarce.

Afterwards things around Meiou died out and fell to his knees clutching the staff panting. "Whew I keep forgetting those summon spells take alot out of the user."

(Hope this is ok. If not ill edit it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Nope, tis fine!))

Hadrian looked around at the many dead corpses. He wiped his arm across his forehead to wipe away any sweat, but left a red streak. He looked at his arm. The armwarmer was torn, and a shallow gash lay across his arm. He hadn't even noticed the cut being made in the high-adrenilin battle. He looked at Kaei, flashing her a thumbs-up for her singing.

Kyma kicked one body out of the way. "Hey, goth-boy!" She yelled at Hadrian. "Mind if we hi-jack your train to get to where we're goin'?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As everybody was finishing up the fight with the ninjas, Mesmer was calmly sorting through Agrioth's weapons in front of her.

"So....you use a teddy bear for what reason?"

"I don't! That's something I confiscated!"

Ignoring her, he continued, "Wand? It'd be okay except it's all pink and sparkly and looks like scarily familiar..."

"That's not mine. It's ..."

He continued to sort through the things and tease Agrioth until he got to a strange white bottle.

"What in the world is this?"

"Open it and find out."

Minutes later, Mesmer was encased in ice and Agrioth was smiling impishly at him as she went through each of his weapons with a critique.

"Kodachis? Interesting...yet so lame..."

"Ninja Stars? How...unoriginal..."

"Picture of a Pink Poogle Toy? How weird..."

"Bag of Dangerous Magical Items...typical..."

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:33 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Now that the fight was over Kayra pulled the fan from her pocket. It was heavey and made out of sharp metal. The ends were pointed and she ran her finger across it, leaving a red line on her forefinger. Kayra waved it around, killing non-existant fiends around her.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kaei laughed when Hadrian gave her the thumbs up she ran over to him and as she was running she picked up various items from the corpses on the way when she got to him she held out her hand and said "Hi I am Kaei well I know what your name is so......aha what is your favorite (long pause) food?"

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head an let out a sigh. "Lil help here sorta exhausted. I could really go for a good inn rest about now. Anyone got any rejuvination potions? i could really go for a couple bout now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Agrioth tossed one at him, strangely hoping it would hit his head.

She said, "It says rejuvenation potion but knowing Mesmer, it probably turns you into toad or something slimy."

She then proceeded to poke the frozen Mesmer with a stick. Nobody touched Mr. Fuzzles in the game!

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hadian shrugged at Kyma. "Might as well. Gives all enemies a desent spook." He looked at Kaei. "Nice to met ya." he said, hold out his hand, and three bony spikes on the underside of his arm could be seen, coming out of his armwarmers. "Soooo...." he looked around, and said to no one in peticualar, "Where are you people headed?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Nice to meet you too!" Kaei said as she ignored the hand, being more outgoing she went ahead and hugged him after she backed off she smiled at him. "As for your question I have no idea. I just came cause it sounded like fun and I'm bored out of my brains and no one has hired me to do any killing lately." she sighed.

Awesome sig done by DM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next