Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:48 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Urth rubbed the back of his head out of habit and grinned at Kyma "Just trying to have a spot of fun. This is a game after all."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((0_o I think Mesmer's been smoking something.... uh-oh, gotta go, I'll post later))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{I for no reason whatsoever am suddenly going to remove Mesmer from the picture...this is more virus antics btw...

Mesmer walked along and then, suddenly collapsed for no reason whatsoever.

Then, he sat straight up and said, "Who turned out the lights?"

Then, he pulled off the hood and lo and behold, it was Agrioth.

She stared at everybody and said, "Okay, this is really, really weird. I was just in my office and now, I'm here. Not only that, I'm dressed like that Mesmer person you were talking about. Let me check on something."

She turned to the main screen of Interface and was horrified to discover it saying.

"User Mesmer, Fallen Angel, Level 10. What can I do for you today?"

This meant that she had somehow switched roles with Mesmer.

She switched back and said, "Okay, this is horrible. I am Mesmer! This is just great."

{You'd be bored to tears listening to Mesmer at the office right?}

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He sighed and wondered something. Why would anyone want his skills in taking down this sungiver? What was going on between these two player charecters that they were fighting for teritory within this world? Hell if he knew but maybe trying something on the sungiver wasnt such a bad idea after all it could be fun for all he knew.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kyma looked at mesmer then jumped, since it wasn't really Mesmer. "Whoa...What is the name of all that is VR is going on?"she said, shocked.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Seeing the girl suddenly take place of Mesmer she said "Whoa how did you do that?! Or did you not do this on purpose cause strange things have been happening. This is all so awesome in a wierd way of course a very wierd very bad sort of way."

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:42 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"What the hell is going on here?" Kayra asked uncertainly. "Something really weird is happening."

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kyma looked over at Sungiver. "Hey, shouldn't we be going?" she asked, then looked down. She had just relised that most of them were standing on... train tracks? She looked around, seeing that the tracks went straight to the north and south, dissapearing in the horizon. And she wasn't sure, but she thought she saw the faint image of the smoke that most old America western trains blew, and just barely heard the blowing of a train whistle. "Um...guys?" The shaman said, loud enough that everyone else could hear, "I think we're standing on train tracks. And not to sound panicy or anything, but here comes the train..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hearing what Kyna said Kaei whom was standing on the track herself looked both ways. She saw the smoke and immeaditly hopped of the track. She said in an extremely loud voice"Um this might be a bad time but I think if we don't move were all gonna be smushed like bugs on a windshield on the highway."

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Agrioth stared at the train and wondered if she should bother moving. This really was not cool. She had just about finished writing out a contract and suddenly she was here, about to be run over a train. She sighed and tried to use the wings that this Mesmer person had. Surprisingly, it was pretty simple and she flew out of the way of the train, right smack dab into a nearby tree.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:33 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Urth heard the warning given by Kyma and jumped off the tracks, ducking into a roll as he hit the ground "Well that was annoying. Just what the heck what that doing here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sungiver floated up, watching the train path beneath her. "I have no recollection of a train being here, or train tracks for that matter. Something weird is definitely going on here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kyma steped off the tracks, really very calm. She usually walked on the trans-city railway tracks all the time in the real world, in her home of NYC. Of course, those tracks didn't just appear out of no where. Something was up, she could feel it...er, sort of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kaei watched Agrioth fly into a tree. "Oh that has gotta hurt." Kaei walked over to Agrioth and held her hand out for her. "Hi my name is Kaei I do not think we have ever met." she said with a friendly smile.

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Agrioth used the hand to pull herself up and said, "The name's Agrioth. I'm a moderator. Nice to meet you, I suppose."

She was already beginning to not like this avatar. Did this person have to be so complicated?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next