Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mesmer considered giving the sword back but that would be no fun. Quickly, he lunged for the scroll and when he got it, calmly stood up and brushed off his clothes.

Smiling provokingly he said, "If you can get it in three passes, I'll give it back."

With that, he pulled out one throwing star, ready to counter all the ones she planned to throw. Then, waiting for her to move, he tucked the scroll in his pocket. Then he glanced at the snake furre that was mad that it wouldn't be able to take treasure off the other character's dead form.

"Hmm...," he thought, "That snake might get in the way. Oh well, the robe should handle anything that snake tries."

[The sorceror's robe isn't really that normal as hinted in my character bio. Possibly, I'll be on the winning side of those 3 passes but I'll give back the sword...I have something amusing planned for each of the three passes =)]

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:25 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kayra walked into a Shaman store in Interface. "Woah..." she mumbled when she saw the fight going on. "Maybe I should see if that Shaman is okay" Kayra thought. She decided against it. That would involve her risking her own life by walking through the line of fire. She quietly leaned back in the corner, and observed the fight.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Leone watched with disbelief as a fight arose between the level 1 shaman and the level 25 assassin. Mesmer ended up getting involved, and saving the shaman's life, which she would have done anyway, and now there was a snake rudely entering and stating his own opinion. Deciding that Mesmer would take care of the level 25 and level 1 players, Leone turned to the snake swooping menacingly over the creature. "I do believe snake, that it is our business as to what had been happening between these two characters. And that it is you who should be minding your own business." The dark glare that accompanied her words were directed entirely on the snake, who obviously spent most of his time scamming newbies in hopes of stealing gold and items off them. She was going to make sure that the snake didn't dare try and interfere, and hopefully teach him a lesson too. Even if it meant sending him flying through the shop door and over some rooves until he got the message.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jaks fangs couldn't pierce the dragon, so he had no form of attack. He had to complie with what the dragon wanted, and oh how he hated that.

"Fine!" Jak hissed and the dragon, and slithered a few feet away from her, to observe what would happen next.

((Sorry for the short, dumb post but I have to be quick. I am leaving for Las Vegas tomorow, and have to get ready. I was wondering if someone can take care of my character? I will be back next Wednesday. If someone will, I would really appreciate it :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I guess you decided on the hard way. I'll get my sword from your cold dead fingers." Kaei said as she acted like she was going to throw a star but instead she lifted up her skirt and pulled a dagger from it's sheath on her thiegh. She lunged at the fallen angel.

OCC: I feel so popular I started a commotion. :D

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kyma felt sure that lunging at the angel, like the human had, was a truely idiotic thing to do. She noticed the snake. Him again??? she thought. Well, my day just keeps getting better and better. She stepped back, away from the fight. Best let these two tear each other apart while she was a safe distance away. She noticed another shaman. Judging by all the markings, this was a high-level shaman.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

He grinned as she lunged and said, "My fingers being cold and dead would be such an annoyance. I think I want them to live. Thank you very much."

As he said it, he sidestepped as she lunged and hit her on the head with a sheathed kodachi. She stumbled and fell flat on her face.

He said as she tripped and fell, "Good move. The worst timing I've ever seen in my life. Try again?"

[I'll edit this part out if you think I should...It'd be easier to just finish the 3 passes in this post though]

She quickly stood up, grabbed the dagger, and then threw it. Faster than the eye could perceive, one kodachi flew out of it's scabbard and sent the dagger flying into the wall, barely an inch from a shaman standing watch. Then, he sheathed the kodachi.

He smiled and said, "Good timing. Really bad move. Now you're weaponless. Here. Catch. 1 more chance."

He threw her back her sword and she caught it. Then performing a really complex battle move that veiled the true attack within itself which he had encountered many times before, she moved in for the last pass. He managed to block the first attack with a kodachi, jump up and miss the second, and block the third with the second kodachi on his way down.

Then, pointing the blade of one of the kodachi's at her unprotected throat, he stated, "Don't ever try that cheap trick again!"

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Syrill wrote:
He grinned as she lunged and said, "My fingers being cold and dead would be such an annoyance. I think I want them to live. Thank you very much."

As he said it, he sidestepped as she lunged and hit her on the head with a sheathed kodachi. She stumbled and fell flat on her face.

He said as she tripped and fell, "Good move. The worst timing I've ever seen in my life. Try again?"

[I'll edit this part out if you think I should...It'd be easier to just finish the 3 passes in this post though]

She quickly stood up, grabbed the dagger, and then threw it. Faster than the eye could perceive, one kodachi flew out of it's scabbard and sent the dagger flying into the wall, barely an inch from a shaman standing watch. Then, he sheathed the kodachi.

He smiled and said, "Good timing. Really bad move. Now you're weaponless. Here. Catch. 1 more chance."

He threw her back her sword and she caught it. Then performing a really complex battle move that veiled the true attack within itself which he had encountered many times before, she moved in for the last pass. He managed to block the first attack with a kodachi, jump up and miss the second, and block the third with the second kodachi on his way down.

Then, pointing the blade of one of the kodachi's at her unprotected throat, he stated, "Don't ever try that cheap trick again!"

occ:That is fine save me alot of trouble. :D

"Thanks for my sword. And I'll try whatever move I want." Kaei said grinning. "Know if you don't mind can you move your sword before I move it for you." She said putting her sword by his neck.

occ: This is getting fun :roflol:

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mesmer continued holding his kodachi to her neck as his outfit warped her sword into a flower.

Then, he said, "Well, now that you have a flower for a weapon. I'll drop my weapon."

He sheathed it and smiled as he said, "It might wear off in a couple days. Or is it a permanent effect? I have no idea. Well, see you later."

With that, he exited the shop smiling as he had had a fun stress-relieving fight.

[^^ I just couldn't resist turning your sword into a flower...hehe...]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kathy noticed another character come and sit down beside her in the shamon shop. Kathy glanced over for a moment. “’Ello,” she said to the human girl who had blue markings on her face and arms. After that, she turned back towards her pack, with the currency now safely inside. She latched the backpack, and prepared the rest of her things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:53 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kaei quickly bought a few ninja stars and ran outside after the angel and threw one at him. "Change it back" Kaei screamed "Or I hoped you saved cause you will be dead."

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mesmer looked from above as her ninja star cut right through his illusion. This assassin was proving quite amusing. He watched as she was a little shocked to see the star go right through him. With a wave of his hand, the illusion vanished. She screamed something about killing him when she found him and he considered throwing several ninja stars into her back but killing people with their backs turned wasn't much of a challenge and quite boring. The tree would just love the essence of her sword to add to it's treasures. Mayhaps, it would give him a bag of money.

Seeing as how the rabbit and Sungiver weren't about to come out anytime soon, he flew swiftly to the tree and told it the amusing story. The tree was not in the least bit amused until it heard that it could get the essence of the sword of the experienced player. Then, it disgruntedly gave him a bag of assorted magical items. They totalled up to about how much the sword would have been worth if she sold it. The flower was so much nicer than the sword and quite a lethal weapon if she ever took the time to discover, which he doubted.

Then, he swiftly flew back to the cornerstone of the shop where he had watched her try to kill him to wait for Sungiver and the rabbit. As he waited, he pulled out several amusing objects including one that turned a usually easy opponent into a demonic rabbit out to get the character who used that potion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:41 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Urth found the dragon, in the deepest section in the basment "Why is it always the deepest basement or the tallest tower..." As the dragon raised it's head to breath fire at him, he snapped his fingers and teleported onto it's back. He swung his sword at the dragon's neck several times, making small scratches in comparison to the dragon's size, but if he could just keep swinging long enough...

He was rudely interrupted by the dragon reaching it's head back and trying to bite him. He jumped back, sheathing his sword and grabbing his daggers instead. These were even more useless, but physical damage wasn't the idea here. As he stuck them into the dragon's back, he focused a high-powered fireball (His spell of choice) through the blades. The dragon reared back, dumping Urthdigger onto the gold pile below. The dragon was on it's last legs, but this was where it got the most difficult. He drew his handgun and prepared for the attack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Leone gave the snake one final glare and flew over to where the level 1 shaman, and another shaman of a higher level were sitting. She smiled slightly, fearing she would frighten the newbie with her large teeth, and chuckled a bit before speaking, "I hope you are a little more careful around Interface from now on. If my friend Mesmer hadn't interfered you might be watching a Game Over screen right now." She dropped lazily to the floor of the shop and sat for a few moments gazing amuzedly at the two shamans.

Leone then remembered her quest and jolted upwards, she bowed quickly, "I'm afraid I can't stay and chat, I'm about to embark on a quest, you know, travel through a town of thieves, traverse a dangerous forest, kill an evil sorceress who I've sworn revenge on, that sort of thing." She winked cheerfully, before flying out to join Mesmer.

((Feel free to tag along on our quest))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Syrill wrote:
Mesmer looked from above as her ninja star cut right through his illusion. This assassin was proving quite amusing. He watched as she was a little shocked to see the star go right through him. With a wave of his hand, the illusion vanished. She screamed something about killing him when she found him and he considered throwing several ninja stars into her back but killing people with their backs turned wasn't much of a challenge and quite boring. The tree would just love the essence of her sword to add to it's treasures. Mayhaps, it would give him a bag of money.

Seeing as how the rabbit and Sungiver weren't about to come out anytime soon, he flew swiftly to the tree and told it the amusing story. The tree was not in the least bit amused until it heard that it could get the essence of the sword of the experienced player. Then, it disgruntedly gave him a bag of assorted magical items. They totalled up to about how much the sword would have been worth if she sold it. The flower was so much nicer than the sword and quite a lethal weapon if she ever took the time to discover, which he doubted.

Then, he swiftly flew back to the cornerstone of the shop where he had watched her try to kill him to wait for Sungiver and the rabbit. As he waited, he pulled out several amusing objects including one that turned a usually easy opponent into a demonic rabbit out to get the character who used that potion.

occ: Why do you keep picking on me :cry:

Kaei noticed that the star went right through him and noticed that that was an illusion. "God you are getting on my nerves wizard boy!" Kaei screamed as she looked around to try and find the wizard. She notice him grabbing a potion. She quickly grabbed a whip that was on her hip and useing it grabbed the potion from his hand.

Awesome sig done by DM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next