Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Kill Bill Roleplay
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
I've been thinking about this roleplay for a while, and hopefully it'll work out. The roleplay is going to follow The Bride AKA Beatrix Kiddo and The five members of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, Vernita Green, Budd, Elle Driver, O-Ren Ishii, and Bill. I only want people who have seen both volumes of the movie to roleplay in this, so were all on the same level of understanding. You can be any member of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, or The Bride. This is going to follow the rough storyline of Beatrix Kiddo killing everyone on her Death List, Bill as the last. I will provide a synopsis of what has happened up to this point.

My character I am choosing is Bill.

The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad consists of five most deadly killers, led by Bill. There is O'Ren-Ishii as Cottonmouth, Elle Driver as California Mountain Snake, Vernita Green as Copperhead, Budd as Sidewinder. And there is The Bride, whose name is not spoken, who wanted to quit because she was pregnant. One day, somewhere in the Texas desert, The Bride wanted to marry the love of her life. Then Bill and her former colleagues showed up and killed everyone there. But they did not do a good enough job: The Bride survives, barely, and is in a coma for four years. Her colleagues know this but won't kill her in her sleep, it would just ruin the reputation. One day, The Bride awakens. For her, not a second has consciously passed, and after she realizes all the things that have happened, The Bride decides to take revenge. Bloody revenge. On each single one of those who betrayed her. First on her death list is Cottonmouth, who has become the yakuza boss of Tokio, second in line is Copperhead, who chose a more decent life as well, The third one to die is Sidewinder, The fourth, California Mountain Snake, and finally, She has to take out the Snake Charmer himself, Bill.

After some confrencing with Ziggy, we've decided to do a whole different plot, but Black Mamba is still going to follow the Death List, but were going to do a couple things differently, sortof like those Choose your own adventure type things, I guess. (thats the best way I can describe it.)

Example: Maybe when Beatrix goes into Budd's trailer, she actually doesn't get shot, or buried alive, ya know, stuff like that.

Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.

Last edited by CodenameSplinter on Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow, really cool idea, but I have a suggestion . . .

Instead of just playing out the story, why don't we set the characters up as normal, but then just see what happens? Instead of people starting at a certain place (like you mentioned Black Mamba), why don't we just totally tell a new story?

Even though I'm a guy, I do *not* want to be Budd, so I'm going to sign up for O'Ren-Ishii!

(Lol, I love it when they are like, 'You remind me of someone . . . CHARLIE BROWN! . . . .)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]