Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Half-Human, Half-Animal, with near-human intelligence, I believe." Tirea said, smiling wryly. "At least, that's what the scientist--the ones who create technology--would classify you as. Others would classify you as freaks of nature. I know better. Of course, unless I've been greatly insulted, I'm usually smarter than most people."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
"I do not agree with scientests of our world. They take a year to walk a mile. They always talk of advancing ourself. Then again though, we still have our magick to help us."
Amaya ignored the attempt of murder from Iarans eyes, and concentrated on the things in Tireas room, still Amaya felt bocxed. everything in the room looked like a trap.
"What are all those things on your vanity?"

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Vanity? I don't think I understand." Tirea said, confused. "Do you mean the type, like someone is obsessed with themselves and it takes them five hours to do their hair, or something else?"

"It takes our scientists about that time to do something, but we probably have a lot more... I don't know, I've never wanted to be one. A writer is what I've wanted to be..." She shrugged. "I can't stay with a plot long enough to write one, though."

Suddenly, her eyes grew bright. "Not just the Minotaur! But Fauns, half human-half goat, Centaurs, half-human, half-horse, and I'm sure there are others, too."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"your vanity..." Amaya said uncomfortably, thinking of how to translate. "a...well, your dressing table, into which you peer...and alter your appearence..." She trailed off. Hmm, I have seen some of those whom you mention, but I doubt i'm in your mythology are we?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I will be gone for about two weeks. Can someone please take care of my character/characters until I get back? I do not mind who, just make sure they don't get left behind or anything. Thanks.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[We'll try, Twizzler...]]

*Cornelia [[The old lady]] glaced up with a gasp. It sounded like the cieling was coming in... her old heart started pounding fearfully.

Suddenly, Oak fell in as a new song began on the radio, landing painfully on her stomach on the clean carpet, lying there for a time with the wind knocked out of her. When her breath was regained, she looked up... the stange beast was staring at her with bulging eyes with an abnormal amount of white, wielding some sort of porcelain painted light device with a long cord coming from it, like a tail. "Stay away from me!" the creature screeched, cocking the lamp threateningly. Oak considered laughing, but the creature looked fearful and she didn't want to provoke it into attack.

Instead, she gave a smile. "I won't hurt you, strange one... where am I?" she said, stretching out one wing to get the cramp out. This seemed to overwhelm the old lady, who keeled over in a limp heap. "Dead?" Oak wondered, and kneeled down by her with some difficulty. There was a pulse, though it was weak... she did have healing powers, at least, but she did not want to frighten the thing more. Instead she took out the strange white fife at her belt and played a soft tune to calm the thing, a small amount of weak healing magic flowing from the music. The hairless-monkey-beast did not awake, but began breathing deeply. [[Gee. Wonder where I got that from.]]

Wondering how many strange surprises awaited her in this strange place, Oakleaf opened the door and ventured into the hall of the rectangular building.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea shook her head. "Not that I know of. However, you may have been, once, when magic still reigned. My world was never a peaceful one, so much has been lost, including scrolls that may have had your kind. Sorry."

She suddenly stood up. "The closest thing to what I think your talking about is the bathroom. There's some aspirin and stuff there... if your in pain, but they didn't test it on animals, and I don't exactly want test it right now. No offense, or anything. There's a mirror, and some make-up... and a toilet. Right across the hall. And this is basically my floor, so if your careful going across the stairway, you should be fine. Is that any help?"

(I'm back. Thanks for trying to control my character.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((lol if i knew you better, I might say that's sarcasm. It's sort of slowed down here, and i haven't even been here for about 2 weeks, with a few days between))

"I don't know about your world, but that you would mention that they don't, means there are some that do. This place is too odd, and crazy in the way of a natural disaster. I think this worlds insanity in unavoidable, and it's own mourning. If it's not an offense to you, I wish to be out of this cursed place before the wind picks up and fans the flames." She ended coldly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Eh, I believe when I said that, I wasn't sarcastic. When I'm acting sarcastic, I usually put something in italics.)

Kaila set her head down on her knees, crossing her arms. She listened to the Furre, her eyes closed. "I don't know what to say. One part of me agrees with you, but the other... the other doesn't know what to think." She sighed in frustration. "Ever since I met you two, it's been like that."

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6