Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hybrids
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
12:00 pm.
Holding Tank 1: Status - Critical. Test Subject escaped.

12:02 pm.
Holding Tank 2: Status - Critical. Test Subject escaped.

12:03 pm.
Holding Tank 3: Status - Critical. Test Subject escaped.

One by one, all the holding tanks were opened. The hybrids walked free now. As the test subjects fell out, thier wires connecting to thier tanks broke. The hybrids were once people, but now, they were mutanted, into half animal, half human creatures. They seeked to find out who did this to them.

Bio

Name:
Hybrid: (type of animal)
Other:

Name: Jeta Revlis
Hybrid: Reptilian type head and arms, derived lizard like abilities like climbling on walls and camoflague.
Other: None

Jeta awakened. He had been trapped in this cage for years now, in a deep sleep, unknown of his past, just small flashbacks of himself as a kid. It was time to break out. Jeta looked down at his mutant like body and winced. He had been captured by a group of people, scientists he thinks, and was mutated into this creature. He banged his lizard like fists against the glass. Outside, the banging of Jeta's fists were just small thumps to the scientists, until they heard small drips of water hitting the tiled floor. The glass burst suddenly, scaring the working scientists, making them flee. "Run, Jeta's breaking free, sound the alarm!" Yelled a small, balding scientist in a lab coat. The alarm went off, and I walked out of the holding tank, dripping wet. My wires connected to my spine and back of my head snapped, and Jeta winced in pain. He walked over to holding tank 2 and pressed the small green button next to the tank. The tank screen popped open, and the experiment fell out. He did the same with all the other holding tanks in the facility. "It was time to hunt down the people who did this to me." Jeta said, looking at his lizard fists.

Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.

Last edited by CodenameSplinter on Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Name: Hyacinth
Hybrid: Goat legs starting at the knees and ending at satyr-like hooves. Vixen ears and tail. Human-shaped face. Covered nicely in silky chesnut- colored fur. Her blonde hair cascades down to her shoulders in beautiful ringlets.
Other: Inhuman senses, agility, and reflexes. She is very friendly to just about anyone, but loves nothing more than a good fight.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Flint
Hybrid: big horn sheep, so he's basicly a faun. if you don't know what a faun is, it's a human above the waist, and a goat below. But, unlike animals such as centuars, who have the entire body of a horse, fauns only have the back legs and tail, as well as horns coming out of their forehead. Flint is a well built human, and his legs are white and shaggy, made for speed and balance. His horns are thick, coming out of his forehead and curving down on the side of his head, and ending just below his ears, which, unlike normal fauns, which have human ears, his are that of the big horned sheep. His face is found and boyish, his eyes are a soft brown, his hair in natural cheasnut ringlets.
Other: Flint is a timid boy, despite his powerful apperance. He was an orphan taken off the streets for the project, and, though he is greatful for being off the streets, he does not like his current situation.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:53 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Feh. Only three? That's rather a small RP..

Unless you only listed three tanks and there are actually more?

Please clarify, and if the latter proves to be true reserve me a space.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

No, no, theres more, I just didn't want to write every tank down. Sorry. :P

Image I Feel Asleep!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:23 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hyacinth slowly opened her eyes and watched as the man who had been made into a sort of lizard ran, hitting the buttons on other tanks, almost unseen by the men in white coats running like mad all over the installation. A group of them surrounded her now, armed with blackjacks. Behind them were an assortment of men armed with miniature machine guns... just in case. The girl only remembered the sights and sounds of being inside the tank her whole life, her body born without skin. As she grew to a healthy age and learned through a database, she was then sold through the black market to these fellows, who sedated her often, did not speak to her, and altered her genetics without realizing how painful the process was for the past several years.

The second specimen was confused at first, wanting to get into her tank again. She stood up as if to cooperate, but quite steadily to be standing outside of a tank for the first time in her life. Freedom already felt so good, even if her fur was wet and cold in the air conditioning. She nonchalantly broke through the formation approaching her, scattering a few of them across the metal flooring as she ran for the first time in her life, her mutated legs carrying her quite well. She leapt about, easily avoiding gunfire, her tail adding inhuman equilibrium as she somersaulted and leapt, corresting herself even in mid air. The men in white seemed to consider her the top threat, telling by the number of men especially after her. Hyacinth smirked her furry face as she teased them by running right past them, amused more than one would expect as she noted that she would truly be a threat and was already feared. Freedom felt good, indeed, but to be feared gave her quite a rush. Caring not what to do with freedom just yet, the furre decided to see to the other escapees, mentally noting a debt owed to the lizard man as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Grood...muchly grood.||

Name: Tokiri
Hybrid: Tigress-will specify when I get the time
Other: Later

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jeta was startled by the gunfire of the scientists behind him. Everything he did was a first to him. He turned around to where the noise was coming from. The hybrid from the tank next to Jeta was running around the facility, almost like she was teasing them. Jeta turned back around and faced the holding tanks. Just as Jeta was reaching to press the last button, a scientist with a machine gun stopped him. "Don't move!" The scientist said. His eyes were filled with fear of Jeta. Jeta flicked out his forked tongue at the scientist. All of a sudden, Jeta was gone. Camoflauge. It was the first time this had ever happened to him. His new lizard like instincts did it themselves. "Better escape while I can." Jeta said, running off, unnoticed by the scientist. "Where'd you go!" The scientist yelled, blindfiring in front of him. Jeta ran behind the trigger-happy scientist and pressed the button for the last tank. As the glass casing flipped open, the scientist was knocked to his feet. Jeta walked over to the scientist and picked him up by the head. His huge lizard like hands almost completely covered the scientists horrified face. Jeta made a quick turning movement with his hands, until he heard the cracking of the scientist's spinal cord. He felt a rush overcome him as he took a person's life. He felt a familiar feeling, from his childhood. Something about gangs, and violence rung a bell, but he returned to what he was doing quickly. He dropped the lifeless scientist to the ground and jumped up to the wall above the holding tanks, making his way to the ceiling. Jeta scurried over to above the quarry with the scientists and the hybrid. Jeta crawled over to a pillar, and still concelaed in camo, snapped the nearest scientists neck. As the scientist plopped to the ground, a scientist looked at the fallen scientist. "Look, He's dead!" The scientist yelled. All the scientists turned towards where the spot where Jeta was standing, and squinted. They could see a shadow on the floor, of a standing lizard. "Its the lizard, Get 'em!" A scientist screamed.

Image I Feel Asleep!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The odd furred hybrid glared at the shadow up on the ceiling. Freedom or no freedom, this lizard was taking the wrong lives. These were innocent people following orders for a living, possibly with families at home. "Stop it, you jerk! These people are the reason we're even alive!" Hyacinth yelled up at the ceiling. She was grabbed by a guard, who met her elbow face-first. He fell onto the floor, unconscious like the rest of the guards and scientests left in Hycinth's wake. She was obviously very angry with the lizard, and was starting to wish this escape had nerver taken place. The woman did not believe in unecessary violence, and was ready to take the lizard man down if he continued to abuse his own freedom by being such a threat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Flint had been sitting in a corner, his knees pulled up to his cheast, his arms wrapped around them, when the casing slid open. He blinked sleepily, hearing noise. Another test, perhaps? He streched his legs and stood up, walking to the open door. The site that met him shocked and excited him at the same time. Here it was- freedom. He cautiously stepped out of the tank, and a scientist saw him. "Hey!" They yelled from behind the goat-man. Flint turned, an odd grin on his face. He ran right at the man, head-butting the man's cheast with his strong horns. The scientist crumpled to the floor, blacking out. Flint heard a woman's voice and looked around, seeing a female hybrid yelling at...something. Flint wasn't sure-his eyesight had never been to good-but he thought he saw the shadow of...something.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:58 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((this sounds cool...I'm gonna join!))

Name:Caatje
Hybrid:cat...She has balck kitty ears and furry hands with cat claws. She has long black hair and has cat senses.
Other:She's a rebel

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:43 pm 

Name: Nikki
Hybrid: Snow Leopard; fur and tail, ears, leopard-like head; an anthropomorphic.
Other: Defiant. Hatable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:42 pm 

Name:Jeren
Hybrid: Siberian Tiger, Looks mostly human but has orange ears hidden under his hair. He has grey eyes and brown hair
Other: He has little self conrol when he gets angry and Is always ready for a fight. He has orange fur but always covers It up, under his tiger fur Is human skin. He also has all the instincts of a tiger including the temper.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]