Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Blood Legend
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((This is based off rps with friends and buffy and angel...))

It is modern day in Calfornia (no buffy/angel or hellmouth buffy fans). There are demons and vamps mostly evenly dispersed. There is no mystical attraction, so no one really knows about the evil things that go bump in the night. Except those who hunt them, slayers, bounty hunters, ect...

A girl screamed in the pith-black night, and blood splattered on the brick building. The next day a passerby found her limp white corpse in an alley. "I wonder what those marks on her neck are?" a coroner at the morgue asked. Another one shrugged. "She probaly stabbed herself with a barbaque fork."

NO GODMODING OR MARY/GARY SUE CHARACTERS!!!!!
you can be human, nonhuman, even one of the coroners if you really want to.

Bios-
name:
species:
appearence:
history:
other:

Name: Zandra
Species:Human
Appearence: she has blond hair that goes to her chin, and is in shape and very strong, being a slayer. she is short, about 5' 4'', and can kick butt.
History:to be reveiled
other: she is a slayer

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Last edited by aster on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Jason
species: ???
Apperance: He's tall at almost seven feet, with an unkept mop of black hair and small wire framed glasses. Skin and bones, and vampire pale, he is far from good looking. He usually dresses in button-down black shirts and jeans, with black combat boots.
History: ???
Other: What he is, were he's from, and his motives are all a mystery. He goes out in the sun, so he can't be a vampire...can he? He usually mantains a calm attitude, and, though he lives in the "bad" part of town, he never carries weapons. All else will be reveiled through out the rest of the roleplay.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((yay someone joined! We'll start it once we have 4 or 5 people.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Kanna
Spieces: Vampire
Apperance: she is about 6 feet tall She has long straight black hair with neon green and purple highlighted braids. She is in very good shape and she wears a neon green tube top belly shirt over black fishnets and she wheres black flared hiphugger cargo pants she has each ear pierced three times. She has purple eyes. She looks about 19. Oh and is of asian orgin.
History: ????
other: she is sort of friends with zandra she doesn't really kill people she does kill demons but whenever she does she wears a cloak so none of them know that it is another demon who is killing them. The only people who know that she is the one that is helping the demon hunters kill the demons are the demon hunters themselves. So they don't try to kill her since she lives off animal blood and has been for the past 200 years.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by goddess_Hekate on Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Name: Drew
Spieces: unknown
Apperance: He has the power to shapeshift so nobody knows his favorite form is one of a young man that looks around 18 He has shoulder length hair brown but at the back underneath there is red hair, the form usually wears a par of Doc martin boots under a bar of baggy chords with a leather jacket.
History: All that is known is that He is was a male witch who used magic so much it made him into some kind of a magical creature
other: He hates what demons have done to the world and belives it is his job to rid the world of them. He communicates using telepathy as he can't speak. He helps Zandra from time to time.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:17 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((So, uh... SHould we get this rp started?))

Zandra walked though the quiet graveyard on a warm california night. She gripped her stake and fingered the cross in her jacket pocket. "Not much activity tonight," She whispered to herself. Zandra potrolled the boundries of the graveyard and looked around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kanna was takeing a short cut through the graveyard. She had just got done going clubing she was walking stealthly through the outskirts of the graveyard. She had a bad experience with them. She died once. That is just not something you forget you know. She walked unknowingly towards Zandra.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Drew was near Zandra. He had shapeshifted into a grave stone. He had decided to test her reflexes... Again.

This was no ordinary test though. The moon was full, and he had a hunch of where a Werewolf would be tonight. It was a coudless night lots of stars could be seen in the night sky. 'When she gets close I pounce.' He thought to himself.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

name: ???(Called Blade)
species: Human
appearence: Shady, always in a trenchcoat and wide-brimmed matching hat(The outlines of multiple swords can be seen through it)
history: Unknown to all
other: A slayer of Vampires, Werewolves, and demons, he has every enchant known on his weapons, and some unheardof (Eg. His swords and throwing knives are silver, and, if you watched blade, 1-III, Vampires are ALSO allergic to silver, plus the sword can stop someone from being vamped. ect)
EDIT:Wait, can I join?

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The body was dropped at Jason's feet, taking his attention off his book. He looked up at the figures who had dropped it from where he sat on a crate in an alley. "We saved some for ya, bro." One of the three said. Jason closed the book, adjusting his glasses. "You idiots!" The young man hissed. "You know I can't feed yet!" He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just- go, alright." He said, leaving the alley, heading towards the graveyard. "Boss, the slayer's out there!" One of the three protested. Jason looked over his shoulder, grinning wickedly. "Why, of course, my friend. She and i haven't been properly introduced..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:00 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Drew quickly changed into the form of a vampire and jumped out at her.
He was on top of her and he changed into his normal form. He got up and dusted himself off. "Anouther lesson for you. Always focus. If I was a vamp you'd be dead!" he said to her.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:54 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

*Apears out of nowhere*
Down, fools. The air is thick with blood, but it is too early for the feeding. The Vamps are coming. Ready your stake, and take form, friends.

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((This is based on Buffy not Blade so I don't think the same rules apply here. Blade is the only tv show/Movie that applys silver to both. You'd have to ask aster if she'd allow it...))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:56 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((ghostrider, you can join if you want. it's really just based off anything to do with vampires in general))

Zandra glared at Drew. "If you were a vampire, you'd be dead." she said coldly. "Now if you will excuse me, I have work to do." Zandra picked herself off just as a vampire knocked her down again. She kicked it off her and lept to her feet. The vampire charged at her as she pulled a stake out of her jacket and shoved it through the vampires heart. "They never learn," Zandra said putting her stake away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"They don't, do they?" Jason said to Zandra. He had just...materialised. He was sitting on a headstone, his arms crossed over his cheast. He looked at Zandra over his glasses. "You're the new slayer, hm?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next