Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kanna looked at Zandra. "Look I don't know how it happend but for some strange reason it is like I have my soul but I don't. I am the first and only slayer that has been transformed. I may not have a soul but I have a concious and if you want to kill me go on ahead but I would be more worried about that guy over there. I have never killed a human being in my life and I don't plan to, but I am not so sure about the woman over there." Kanna said pointing at Darkling. "See I am still a slayer in my cold dead heart I am not sure if I have a soul or not but I don't go feeding off the living we can figure this all out later but for now, lets pay attention to the freaky lady over there." Kanna grinned as she faced Darkling and got into a fighting stance.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:58 am 

Darkling's hand shot out, like a block to stop the vampire, and an invisible barrior formed, seperating herself and Jason from the others. She snarled at the vampire, a Mayan ceremonial dagger appearing in her free hand. "You, vampire," she said with contempt, "will have the pleasure of watching me kill the Third Vampire Lord, Jason." She turned to Jason and raised the dagger above her head. She looked over her shoulder to Kanna, and said, "Also, this 'Lord' is hardly a Lord at all-he let monks purify his blood and turn him human."

((Hey everyone, please join my roleplay, a la merci de homme (at the mercy of man). We need more people and I have taken a liking to all of you, since this is the first roleplay I have been in, and you are all so nice!))

Image set by chipper
Eat dirt, everyone in the vicinity!!! -Jim Earthworm Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Celknota wrote:
((Hey everyone, please join my roleplay, a la merci de homme (at the mercy of man). We need more people and I have taken a liking to all of you, since this is the first roleplay I have been in, and you are all so nice!))

((Er... Wow... Never seen this before. Are you allowed to do this...? I'm not sure if you are. Or I'd probably be doing it right Now... LOL))
The Raven form of Drew was perched on a lamp post. He was looking down into the Cemitary. He noticed someone new. It was someone who looked familiar...

LilEdit: It's allowed now and again if it's in a role play you're already participating in with your friends, but if you do this constantly, you will be disciplined.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:53 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Dammit!" Zandra yelled. "We have to save him Kanna." Zandra gathered all of her magical powers and attempted to blast through the barrier.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kanna looked stunned "Are you trying to tell me that, that weak little thing is the almighty Vampire Lord. You have got to be joking me." Kanna said as she burst out laughing.After she calmed herself. "Well I guess it could be him that is if he really did get monks to purifiy his blood." Kanna watch as Zandra attempted to blast the barrier. "Yeah like that'll work. Plus why do we have to save him? I mean if he really is the Vampire Lord then don't we want him dead? Well I can think of one reason he is pretty easy on the eyes." Kanna giggled joking.

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jason's head hung at the witch's words. He had done all this for her! He looked up, his eyes blazing. He stood, and the barrier broke like shattering glass. His face was grim and angry, his shoulders were held in a defensive way. "I have no fear of you, Darkling!" he said, and the cross neckalace that she held burned white hot, burning into her flesh.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Drew heard the word Darkling vaguely. It chimed a quiet bell which got louder and louder as he remembered why it send a chill down his spine.
She was a witch...

((Is it OK If Drew and Darkling Hate each other Cel?))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:57 pm 

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
((Is it OK If Drew and Darkling Hate each other Cel?))

((Sure, it makes sense, really. A witch of darkness against a sorceror of light.))

Darkling screamed and dropped the holy relic. Her hands curled into fist, around which dark fire formed. She hissed at the Vampire Lord. "So, you have learned how to use those human emotions, Jason. But that will not save you!"

Image set by chipper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:15 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"FOOL!" Screamed the mysterious hunter, taking out his silver Katana. "May your power come to an end, Darkling! No more shall you kill!" He lunged at the Darkling, his sword and green eyes glinting in the moon...
(Yo, sorry about GMing... I'm not that used to RPing.)

---Ghostrider---

Last edited by Ghostrider on Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:12 pm 

Ghostrider wrote:
"FOOL!" Screamed the mysterious hunter, taking out his silver Katana. "May your power come to an end, Darkling! No more shall you kill!" He lunged at the Darkling, his sword and green eyes glinting in the moon...
"THE JADE HUNTER?!" Screamed Darkling, as eyes and power were how this demon remembered her foe...

((Um, two things: a) Darkling is not a DEMON, she is a WITCH and b) that's godmoding. I never said that your character could know Dark, and I never gave you permission to take control of her. Please change your post so that you aren't gming my character. I'll reply incharacter when you do. Yes, I know this is backseatmoding, but when someone does that to my character with out permission, it really bugs me.))

Image set by chipper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Celknota wrote:
Ghostrider wrote:
"THE JADE HUNTER?!" Screamed Darkling, as eyes and power were how this demon remembered her foe...

((Um, two things: a) Darkling is not a DEMON, she is a WITCH and b) that's godmoding. I never said that your character could know Dark, and I never gave you permission to take control of her. Please change your post so that you aren't gming my character. I'll reply incharacter when you do. Yes, I know this is backseatmoding, but when someone does that to my character with out permission, it really bugs me.))

((You are completly correct Cel I'd be annoyed if it was my character))
Drew stared at the witch. She wasn't just a witch she was a... DARK WITCH. He quickly flew down the raven form he was in quickly became that of a Lion. He roared to the witch.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
Celknota wrote:
Ghostrider wrote:

Drew stared at the witch. She wasn't just a witch she was a... DARK WITCH. He quickly flew down the raven form he was in quickly became that of a Lion. He roared to the witch.

((valid point, Cel and CD.))
Jason turned to the lion, a dark smile played on his mouth. He moved aside to let the lion attack. Gone was the time when he would protect Darkling. All feels were lost for her, and he was glad of it.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[quote="Sir Isaac"][quote=".:Chronically Depressed:."][quote="Celknota"][quote="Ghostrider"]"FOOL!" Screamed the mysterious hunter, taking out his silver Katana. "May your power come to an end, Darkling! No more shall you kill!" He lunged at the Darkling, his sword and green eyes glinting in the moon...
"THE JADE HUNTER?!" Screamed Darkling, as eyes and power were how this demon remembered her foe...[/quote]

((Um, two things: a) Darkling is not a DEMON, she is a WITCH and b) that's godmoding. I never said that your character could know Dark, and I never gave you permission to take control of her. Please change your post so that you aren't gming my character. I'll reply incharacter when you do. Yes, I know this is backseatmoding, but when someone does that to my character with out permission, it really bugs me.))[/quote]
Drew stared at the witch. She wasn't just a witch she was a... DARK WITCH. He quickly flew down the raven form he was in quickly became that of a Lion. He roared to the witch.[/quote]

((valid point, Cel and CD.))
Jason turned to the lion, a dark smile played on his mouth. He moved aside to let the lion attack. Gone was the time when he would protect Darkling. All feels were lost for her, and he was glad of it.[/quote]

((wow, it's like we're in a LET'S QUOTE PEOPLE club, oh, and ghostrider. change your post, that's just not cool man.))

"All I came here to do is patrol, but no. I have to meet all these freaky people, with freaky pasts, that are freaking freaky! What is with you people?" Zandra screamed, stomping away from the group. Two minutes later she walked back and grabbed her stake from the ground. Then she walked over to Jason and grabbed him by the back of the collar. "You, vampire king, lord, whatever you are. You have information I need. I am holding you captive." Zandra said as she pulled him off the gravestone and dragged him away.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((LOL I'll finish the quote tower... Well aster did but... she didn't mean to...))
The lion shook it's mane. Again it roared. It was going to try to scare her before doing any damage.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I am not freaky!" Kanna yelled as she ran after Zandra."And what are you doing with him I would like to kill him! And I have a reason for that."

Quote:
((LOL I'll finish the quote tower... Well aster did but... she didn't mean to...))

((sorry I felt left out and I couldn't help it :D okay I'm done.))

Awesome sig done by DM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next