Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Seven Seas (open forever)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((meh, i know i'm not being all that original, but i really REALLY need to do a pirate roleplay))

Waves baffeted the ship, the deck tilting to a terrifing slant. Another wave hit it from the other direction, sending it tilting the other way. The rain pounded against the deck, making it slick. A woman held on tightly to the wheel, blinking salt and rain water out of her eyes. "This is an unnatuaral storm, Captain!" Someone yelled. "The sea is angry at ye!"

The woman at the wheel snarled. "The bloody sea can't be angry, ya know that, ya dog! The storm will pass!" The rain began to lighten, and the waves were less wild. "See? Now git back t' work!" The crewman did as he was told, but could not shake the feeling that the storm was just like every other one he had seen.

Okay, rules:
basic rp rules, such as no godmoding, mary/gary sues, etc.
Please try to refrain from using any Pirates of the Carribean refrences
I know that everyone would like to be a captain, but I'm only allowing two more captains, since my character is a captain, and one Commodor of the British Navy. After those possitions are filled, you will have to be a crewman, or a Navel officer and such.

Bios:
Name:
Appearence:
Other:

Name: "Bloody Scarlet" Brown
Appearence: She wears mostly black, with a crimson vest, and a black bandana. Around her neck hangs strings of shells, necklaces she has pilfered over the years, and a few medals stolen from the Navy. Her hair is a drk copper color, and cut short, a few locks peeking from underneath the bandana. Sheathed at her belt is a sword, and tucked into her left boot is a dagger. She is evenly tanned and most of the time salt covered, her eyes a deep hazel. Thin and short, her face is usually full of anger.
Other: She is called "Bloody Scarlet" because of her annoying habit of saying the word 'bloody' most of the time. Her life of pirating began when she was twelve, and captured by pirates while on her way to London from the Carribean. The pirate captain was a fairly kind one, and kept her alive, teaching her how to fight. Eventually, she stole a sword and dagger from the first mate and a set out on her own, soon stealing a ship from the Navy, under the nose of a gentleman named Edward Hart. As if in thanks to him, she renamed the vessal Bleedin' Hart. It is always easily recognised when it is in a raid vy it's flag red, with a black scull on it. She once came upon a young pirate by the surname of Hawk. Considering this girl a brat, wench, and totally inexperienced, she started a fierce rivalry with her. (this person is Arabella Hawk, aster's charrie)

((Well, I'll wait for about four or five people to join, and then we'll start. Setting is the Carribean))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Last edited by Sir Isaac on Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:03 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((you know i can't resist this))

Name: Arabella Hawk
Appearence: she is average height for a girl, has wild curly shoulder length red hair that is usually thrown into a messy bun. She has stormy gray eyes and wears men's clothes. Usually a billowing shirt, strong pants, and leather boots. She also has a three cornered leather captain's hat. At her side are her faithful sword and pistol, and her boots holds a special pocket for her dagger. On her neck is a thin silver chain with a pirate meddalion(not like the ones in the movie). On her right wrist is a tatoo of Hawk perched upon the letter A.
Other: Arabella was raised a farm girl on an island in the Bahamas. At age 15, pirates invaded and killed many, taking a few hostages, Arabella included. The captain taught her how to be a pirate and how to fight dirty. This was his end. 2 years after she had been taken hostage, she came to the captain's quarters. She killed him and the rest of the crew and stole their ship, the Sea Tamer. The hostages who still lived became her crew and did what she said, for fear of being slaughtered. She is one of the most feared pirates, and built up her reputation rather quickly. Bloody Scarlet and Arabella Hawk are long term enemies.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Last edited by aster on Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Question you knew I'd ask:
Can we have furres? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'll join if this remains as a human-character rp :P))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Mira Bloodrose
Appearence: Long chestnut hair tied back into a ponytail, piercing red eyes. Wears a black vest with gold buttons over a stiff cream coloured long sleeved shirt. A black leather belt with a gold buckle holds her dark brown pants up. Also wears leather boots and a black bandana. She carries two daggers in her belt, both set with rubies (obviously stolen), but her main weapon is a whip, whose handle is set with a small rose made of pearl and ruby.
Other: Only called Mira by her closest friends (which she doesn't have many of), she is known throughout the Caribbean as 'Bloodrose the Whip'.
She joined Bloody Scarlet and her crew when she was 19, and has served with them every since. Even before then she was a thief and an assassin for hire, travelling from town to town in the Caribbean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eo wrote:
Question you knew I'd ask:
Can we have furres? :D

*sigh* no, Eo, no furres. I'm trying to make this realistic (althoguh magic might come into play occasionally). Sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Is it okay that my character is the first mate on the Bleedin' Hart?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ria wrote:
((Is it okay that my character is the first mate on the Bleedin' Hart?))

It's absolutly fine with me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Can there be slaves? *puppy dog eyes*||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((And Cabin Boys? *Mimics Requiem's look*))

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Twizzler0171 wrote:
((And Cabin Boys? *Mimics Requiem's look*))

To both twiz and req: sure, knock yourselves out!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Dernan
Appearence: Old-fashioned blond hair goes down to his shoulders, quite tidy and often pulled into a ponytail tied with green ribbon. His simple silken shirt is all green as well, too large for him. He wears brown trousers and purely functional shoes. Dernan's eyes are grey and fell as the sea.
Other: He is... an orphan boy!
( An orphan boy!
An orphan boy!
How sad! An orphan boooooyyyyy!)
</pirates of penzance references>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Oy! You took my Cabin Boy idea! Okay, not really... mine was so totally different it ain't funny. :P Or not... o.o Oh geez, now I'm going to have to change the name now... Damien is too much like Dernan!)

Name: Jacque
Appearence: He has medium-length light brown hair which is tied up in a ponytail. His eyes are a clear-blue, and he wears French Clothing from who-knows-where-he-got-it-from (I'll try to look for an example...). He wears a dagger in his left boot, easy to grab when he needs it. Across his right cheek is a scar, long and jagged, which surprisingly did not come from an attack, but a game he played when really young. He is tall and sort of scrawny.
Other: He was born and lived in France until the age of eight. His father was a sailor, and his mother stayed at home working around the house. Because his father was gone so often, he learned most of the things from his mother. When he was five he was playing a game with the other boys in the small village he lived in, and one of them cut him with a stick. The cut got infected, and after a small battle with a fever, he wasw left with a nice scar.
At the age of eight years old, a small band of pirates raided his village, taking him prisoner. He was passed from Pirate Ship to pirate ship until his current one. Due to this fact, and his own personality, he has never quite had the chance to be upgraded in rank.
He still has his French accent, and it comes into play quite often. He is more interested in play then work, but will do most work without a noise.

(If you need anything to be changed, feel free to tell me. And I'm not sure which ship to make him on... if you want him to be on one of theirs, feel free to call him. :))

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Twizz...come to my ship...The Sea Tamer...please? *puppy dog eyes*

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Right-o! Jacque is now a member of the Sea Tamer. Not even a fight between the two captains will pull him away. :P)

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]