Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[How very...very...infuriating!! =}]
Gildra wandered around the floor after somehow managing to jump off the chair that looked as big as ten houses piled on top of each other without injury. He saw a bat fur, a fruit bat as far as he could tell. Somehow, he knew that bats were wise creatures although owls usually claimed this title. Decidedly, he walked over to one of the bat's legs and poked it, which he doubted the bat could feel. Possibly, if he could get one of his amulet's to reflect the light, it might attract the bat's attention. Using the sun amulet, he did manage to make a reflection which was very small but possibly noticeable.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nunaamre stared at the visitor for a moment. "Must've drank to much," he thought. He then looked at how little he had drank and twitched. "Ohh boy," He thought again. He slowly moved away from the wolf...thing and placed a paw on one of his katars. He sat down at an empty table. Then he looked down and could've sworn he saw a tiny human. "I guess im not exactly tolerant to alcohol," he thought once again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thornwhistle's legs cramped as he bounded over the fence, landing in a crouch on the grass. His hood was up, throwing his face into distorted shadows, but from beneath, his violet eyes shone vibrantly. The stone at the end of his sword's handle, and rock of white lava glass, glinted with each flash of lightening. He could not fly any more, at least not today. His wings ached from being cramped in the back of a wagon as men called him "heathen," and "monster." He could see a tavern ahead, and ran towards it, his lungs burning.

The pegasus slipped in the door, hoping no one would notice him. Judging by the the stares at the vile wolf, no one would.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The black rabbit sat at the bar drinking some carrot juice. He didnt seem to be paying the least bit of attention to anything else. Least he wasnt till somone burst in through the door. "Ah great jus what we needed was trouble this late. " He wondered what else was likely to happen tonight.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Still staring at the glass, Ishka reached down to scratch at an itch that had suddenly appeared on one of her legs. Quite surprised was she when a small burst of light suddenly hit her in the eye. In an automatic reaction, she squeaked loudly and lifted up her wing to cover her face.

The light wasn't really that bright, but the darkness of the corner she was in and her feelings toward light didn't help. She waited a few moments for her eye to stop hurting, then with slowly lowered her wing, prepared to cover her face up once more.

She looked around her, looking for the source of the light. It wasn't until she looked down that she saw the little man. She scrunched her face up in apparent confusion, leaning down to get a closer look.

"Hello...?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

He shouted up to the giant bat furre, "Would you happen to know how to get me back to normal size? Sorry about half-blinding you...I needed to get your attention."

Then, he began walking in a circle, tripped over a protruding pebble, picked himself up and began once again, walking in a circle.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*The wolf turned to Leone, such a scowl upon his face as to shame his own master. "smurf off, thing. I'm on business." He seized the bottle of vodka and shot glass that had been left behind him by a nervous, human barkeep. This wolf- though his ears looked oddly jackally, and his tail - was fast. He could win a speed-drinking contest, if there were such a thing! After a quaff of the first shotglass, he growled - one might notice his voice held a foreign yet not unknown accent, not dissimilar to Oak's, and he spoke in a rasp - "Not that I haven't been on buisiness for SEVEN STINKIN' YEARS!" This last bit was roared.*

*Oakleaf squinted, as rain began to fall-- something was glinting in the distance? Her pace quickened, but then the pegasus tripped, for several cobblestones were missing in one part of the road. Now quite damp, and scowling nearly as much as the wolf-jackal, she pushed herself up again and headed in the general direction of the tavern, wings relatively warm beneath her cloak.*

*Carrtagh -- For that was the wolf's name -- dropped the shotglass. One might wonder why - for his eyes were still fixed upon Leone. Wait, no. One eye, one terrible eye, had travelled over to Thornwhistle, pupil contracting into one horrifying iris.

He made a sound unlike any other, a warbling, howling, growling roaring noise, and then, ignoring Leone, turned to face the pegasus... the strange noise changed, and turned to laughter. Carrtagh grinned as he laughed... and every single yellow, slobbery fang gleamed.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Leone's fur bristled angrily, how dare this horrible creature call her a... thing? Her eyes narrowed at the creature's laughter, she had the worst feeling that the beast would attack the Pegasus that had just entered the bar. Deciding to help the Pegasus out, she growled low in her throat, twisting the wolf's arm so it faced her. "I don't care if you're on business," she sneered, looking at the creature with hatred, "If you don't get that squirrel off your back...." Pulling out Tuilë from its long sheath on her back, she pointed the flat leaf-shaped end at the beast, "I'll have to get it off your back for you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nunaamre knew a fight was brewing. He pulled out both katars and squeezed the grips tightly and both katars' blades split into three. "At least I'll be ready for whatever is coming," he thought. He then noticed the rabbit-furre pointing her odd spear at the wolf creature. "That girls going to get into a lot of trouble if she doesn't calm down." He slowly moved towards the two, ready to jump in at any moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"No, sorry... I don't..." Ishka said to the small man after some thought. She opened her mouth to say something more, but was interupted by the wolf.

She turned her head quickly, squinting to get a better view of what was going on. At the sight, she frowned slightly, not knowing what to think.

With a soft sigh, she opened up the pack on her back. If worst came to worst, the least she could do was offer to hide the small man.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thornwhistle held the wolf's gaze, dropping into a chair backwards, to give his sore whings room to stretch. He shook off his hood, his eyes blazing. Still, oddly, the rest of his face remained calm. Under the cloak, however, his fingers wrapped around his nameless sword's hilt. "You do relise, sir, that staring is impolite," the pegasus said, his voice strong and thickly accented - almost a mixture of Spainish and Irish, clearly not of this land - almost musical. "May I help you will something?" He said, his grip on the sword tightening until his knuckles turned white.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hearing a growl from the wolf, Gildra turned quickly in the direction of the noise to assure that he didn't get squished should a fight ensue. However, moments later, he was back to normal size having not only struck his head on the bottom of the table but fallen backwards into the bench.

To the bat he said, "Thanks for trying to help. I'm back to normal though so it's all okay."

He attempted to move out of the carnage of the overturned table but misplaced a step, tripped over a bench and fell backwards once again into the table.

He sighed and said with no attempt to move anymore, "I have a feeling this pain is going to come back and haunt me in the morning..."

Last edited by Syrill on Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Carrtagh totally ignored all but Thornwhistle before him, stepping forward smoothly (and away from Leone), still grinning in that terrible manner. "Yes. Yes, you can."

He took one more step forward - from here it would become apparent to Thornwhistle that the albino reeked of death. "You can give yourself up now, girl, and save yourself the trouble." Pathetic disguise, he sneered in thoughts. Truly pathetic.*

Meanwhile...

*Oakleaf was just outside the tavern when she heard... that sound... that sound she had come to fear above all others, save one only. With a horrified gasp she turned, back against the wall as the rain fell around her, and she slowly sided over to the window, to watch the tavern's ongoings from outside.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thornwhistle rose calmly, his violet eyes shining dangerously. "Girl?" he said, his voice raising. The smell of death reached his nostrils, and his wings quivered, memories of the place between life and death flooded his mind. A feeling of pure and unbridled hatred surged through him. He pulled himself up to his full height - at five foot two, it wasn't that much - and pulled his sword out, but only enough to show the begining of the blade. The clear pommel stone glowed white, Thornwhistle did not know why. "What do you want?" he said through gritted teeth.

((*sigh* this is what I get for making a pegasus furre...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ishka nodded in understanding, her eyes settling on the man for a second or two. She didn't entirely understand his ability to change sizes like that - all she knew was getting bigger, and gradually at that.

She then shifted her gaze back towards the center of the room. She frowned slightly, not knowing what was going on. All she knew was that she didn't like it, and that chances were this wouldn't end in something good.

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next