Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Six Stones of Kasuria - Serious RP [Open!]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The enormous continent of Kasuria spreads nearly a third of the globe, dominating the face of the world of Amarna. Its climes vary from lush forests to barren, icy wastelands, and a multitude of species unknown make themselves at home there.

At certain places in Kasuria, legends have manifested themselves of magical crystals, as big as a man (or furre, as the case might be). Tales vary - some say there is just one, others that there are three, two, five...
In truth there are six crystals, one for each element. Each posesses different powers.

Aereoth - Water (Location: Unknown... rumours of it being at the bottom of a lake, however, abound.)

Koaroth - Fire (Location: Known... up to you RPers where!)

Ossaeloth - Air (Location: Known... southernmost edge of Kasuria)

Itheloth - Light (Location: Unknows. Rumours contradict eachother- some say it's in the sun, in the stars, others say it's in a cave, others say it's at the bottom of a lake... biiiig mess.)

Moruloth - Dark (Location: Known - but hidden, on purpose... one or two characters may know where)

Fearenathos - Earth (Location: Known -- but only by one person -- who just happens to be my character.)

Bios not nesscessary, but reccomended. Format:

Name:
Species (IE human, felitaur, wolf-furre):
Posessions:
Other:

Name: Oakleaf Evolution
Species (IE human, felitaur, wolf-furre): Pegasus furre. Well... technically half-feral... which means she can walk like a normal animal and communicate with some of them, though having hands it's not too convincing.
Posessions: Sword, Leafshimmer - which is, coincidentally, somehow connected to Fearenathos - an oddly curled white fife, herbs and rope. Her clothes are quite tattered, a simple green tunic of poor cloth, a dark green cape which is tattered and weatherstained, and brown pants which go just down to the hock.
Other: To Be Revealed! (Muahaha.)

Like many good RPs... we will start in a tavern!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(heh you should know by now Eo where you go with magic and furre based rps im to follow)

Name: Meiou Nightshadow
Species (IE human, felitaur, wolf-furre): Rabbit-furre
Posessions: A sword with a blade as dark as night, A cloak black as Ebony, a moonstone pendant and a flute carved from ebony and moonstone. He wears under his cloak a black tunic and pants with boots.
Other: Wouldnt you like to know.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((oooo, sounds intresting! Man, it's a very good thing I showed you that picture of Thornwhistle today. And I swear, I DID NOT KNOW!!!))

Name: Thornwhistle Icehoof
Species (IE human, felitaur, wolf-furre): Pegasus furre, Violet in color, with darker violet eyes, and crimson red markings on his face and neck, and a mane the same color as those markings. His wings are violet and red, eack one as big as him when folded, the span about eight feet.
Posessions: A broad sword, iron in blade with a handle of gold, and gold pounded into the blade, snaking around it, ending just below the tip. He dresses in a brown cloak, under which is a lighter brown tunic and green leggings. (unlike you two, he doesn't have any kind of flute!)
Other: Not much is know about him, because it is impossible to seperate legend from truth. (I stole that line straight from Big Fish, didn't I?) Some say he died, but was called back to the living by either the forces of Itheloth, Moruloth, or both. Others say that he was never alive to begin with, that his sole purpose on earth is to reak havic. Still others say he is a saint, sent to protect wanderers, especially fellow pegasi. However, none of these have been proven to be true.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:40 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ooc: ... people here like furry things, don't they? Rabbits are cool though. Sad thing is my cousin (who's 4ish years younger than me) can draw a better one than I can. Y_Y

Name: Aeson Iklajan
Age: 19 and young enough to believe he's invincible (wouldn't she love to be)
Species: Generic Human; brown eyes, brown hair, fair-ish skin (jeebus people, all furre things?)
Posessions: Two broadswords (not the English kind, the Chinese kind, think this) which he keeps strapped to his back. He keeps at least one on him at all times, though generally can be seen with both. Usually, he'll be found wearing gray, green and/or blue clothing. Occasionally he'll step out of this box, but not normally. His clothing is not of the best shape, but is functionable and looks somewhat respectable. While there have been some "unmanly" comments about it, Aeson also carries a necklace with a pendant even he isn't sure of the meaning or shape. Nor will he speak of it's origins (there have also been questions as to whether he knows the origin of such thing).
Other: There really isn't much about Aeson, just that he still thinks he's all it and that he is the best there ever was. He's overly arrogant, but despite his confidence, he's often times wrong. And we'll just build on that.

Iced - Silver [dot] Net ... now go. And maybe someday I'll actually get up something that resembles a pretty sig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((But being furres is so much fun... How can you resist?))

Name: Leone the Wanderer
Species: Rabbit furre (more like Viera from FF). Silver fur, which has dulled to a matte grey, fiery red hair which is left out, piercing green eyes. Wears a long black coat, black pants, a silver belt, a short tank top which tapers down to a v-shape, a thick v-shaped necklace.
Posessions: Tuilë, a double sided spear, one end is made from white metal and is flat in the shape of a leaf, the other end is made from red metal and is jagged and barbed. The middle is wound from the flat end to the centre with gold tassel and thread, and from the red end to the centre with dull leather.
Other: Wanders alot and has seen many places.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((And Furres are so cool! =D Thanks, by the way, Eo, I've been wanting to use this character for awhile now. :)))

Name: Ishka Batwing
Species (IE human, felitaur, wolf-furre): Bat Furre. She has light brown hair (Or fur, depending on what you want to call it) that seems to shine a golden at times. Her eyes are a soft brown, and, more often then not hold a confused look. She wears the clothing that most bats have - leather tunics cut-off at the wing, and a pair of pants made for Bat Furres.
Posessions: Glasses (like they used to have way back when) with a gold rim, the right lens cracked from a recent crash. A small leather pack which is shaped to fit her, which most of the time carries fruit. She also has a small dagger.
Other: She is a fruit bat, and hates to be mistaken for otherwise. She is still very young, and learning the basics of everything. She hasn't quite gotten the basics of flying down, and crashes quite often, and she is just learning echolocation. Her voice is high pitched and often squeaks, as most Bat's do. She is a bit slow - slow, but not dim-witted. Definately not dim-witted - but that only improves her soft-hearted kindness. She shows her emotions in her face very often - more times then not you can see how she is feeling in her face.
Her eyesight is awful, and she can't see well. She hates bright light, which hurts her eyes, and prefers dark places. She will go out into the sunlight, but if it is too bright she will make it known.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Nunaamr'e Whitebreed
Species (IE human, felitaur, wolf-furre): Wolf-Furre (not that im following the example, I just think wolves are the greatest thing on this planet XP)
Posessions: two katars (think something similar to this: http://premium1.uploadit.org/ancientarm ... kattar.jpg
dark clothing, and a hood. He doesn't wear shoes of any kind.
Other: Was abandoned soon after birth for some reason. He was about 3 then, now it has been several years and he has lost track.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, we now have seven... I'd say that's enough to start. This will STILL BE OPEN.

Here we go!

*A shadowy figure slinks through the forest, hood veiling her face, any recognition of species lost in the dark it provides. Light gleams in a pale, eerie manner off of emerald eyes, and the furre's tail swishes- like a wolf's, perhaps? It is hard to tell in the evening dim. "Vaenak," it speaks in a kind of curse, "I should have taken a map." The voice of whatever sort of creature this may be is marked by a unique accent - a little scottish sounding, but there's something unheard of by man or beast mixed in. Then it begins to walk again with another swish of a blood-red tail turned grey by night, unknowingly towards a large village. Inside its largest tavern, something is taking place...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nunaamre slapped down several coins to pay for the beer he had heard so much about on the road. He looked around at the lot of people hanging around at the tavern. Most of them were just people who had come for a drink, but there was the occasional adventurer or furre. He quickly grew bored and turned to his beer and took a small sip. "Great. Another boring night." He thought. He had no idea what was to happen in but a few minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[I'm joining a little late but it sounds interesting =)]
Name: Gildra
Species (IE human, felitaur, wolf-furre): Human
Posessions: He wears a sorceror's robe which is white. People tend to try not to look at it too long because it starts to irritate their eyes. He has two kodachis, one of which is diamond edged but you really can't tell. He has a necklace with two pendants hanging on it. One is the moon. The other is a sun. Enscribed on the back is a strange archaic language he's never seen before.
Other: He has practically no memory of the past except that he's named Gildra and how to wield a kodachi. He doesn't handle stress very well and will literally shrink to being about the size of a human hand (not because of the stress).

Gildra was sitting in a corner staring at the door. He watched a wolf-furre walk in and buy a drink. Then, a fox-furre entered to buy a drink. This was boringly monotonous He had come here every night for the past two weeks to see if anybody was going on a quest of adventure so he could tag along. All he could find though were people stopping in to buy drinks, get drunk, get kicked to the curb and repeat the same pattern every single night. He downed the rest of the glass of steaming apple cider and continued staring at the door. The door was made of maple wood, though, how he knew escaped him.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*The door burst open, and there stood an albino wolf, a fearsome expression on his face. Lightning struck behind him as he entered - dramatic, anyone? He stormed up to the bar, obviously in a bad mood. "Vodka, and hurry it up!" More lightening, and his attire was revealed in all its glory - some basic armor, sure, black leather gloves and a red tie in his snow-white hair, but that is not what was so remarkable.

Upon the wolf -- at least, he LOOKED like a wolf, for the most part -- 's left side was a mark like a jagged, dead rose, in red on a pin... in the center of the petals was a crude mark like an R. The pin itself went through large, fluffy and golden paws, paws connected to the skin of what had once been arms... what served as a hood was once the head, the head of a squirrel. What was more, the lightening threw this 'hood' into sharp relief. The face was contorted in agony... the face of a child.*

Meanwhile...

*Oakleaf was just about to call it quits and stop for the night, rest in a tree or something, when one hoof hit solid stone. She looked up, and strength flowed through her - Yes, a village! Food! Shelter! Freedom from wolves.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Am I correct in saying that this character is wearing a dead furre as it's outfit? That's what I gathered from reading that...correct me if I'm wrong]

Gildra stared at the albino wolf who had stormed in. So much for his boredom. He shuddered as he stared at the apparel of this albino. It was gruesome and a little morbid. He had not killed just any squirrel for that but that of a squirrel child. Gildra wished for once that maybe his robe was any other color but white. The albino wolf might just decide to use him as a cloak. He shivered at the thought and suddenly, the table grew much larger. He stared at it and wondered just how much apple cider he had downed to make the world so delusional. Moments later, he realized it wasn't because of the drink but because of him. He had shrunk not that anybody had noticed.

"Oh great," he thought, "Now I'll get squished..."

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[No, you're quite correct :D Well, not quite the outfit, but the cape, anyway. I'm gonna wait for more posts til I post again, though.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ishka Batwing sighed as she stared down into the empty glass. Only seconds before it had held some sort of fruit juice, now there were only a few drops left, if any.

With some hesitation she set the glass down softly on the table, staring at it a few seconds more until she heard the door open again. She looked towards the noise, repositioning her glasses so she could look at the newcomer more closely.

When she finally focused, and saw the newcomer, she wished she hadn't. The... wolf? Was that what it was?... wore a cloak, but not just any cloak. It had once been a squirrel child.

With a startled squeak, Ishka turned her head once more towards the glass. Her face held a frightened look. She put all her attention towards the empty glass, not daring to look anywhere else for the moment.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Leone wandered into the town, as she had done only a few moons ago. Her pace was brisk, and her stride confident. Lightning flashed hurriedly in the sky, as if warning her that wind and rain were on their way. She entered a tavern, one quite famous for its drinks, and shoved past a creature without a glance. "Mineral water, sparkling," she ordered, throwing a few pieces of gold on the table.

Turning around to look at the creature who she had bumped, she noticed a rather large albino wolf.... wearing a squirrel as its cape. Her eyes narrowed mockingly, and she pointed bluntly at his back, "Excuse me sir, but it seems a dead squirrel has landed on your back."

((Oh, and Leone's actions are meant to be very, very infuriating to the wolf, so feel free to say so. :D ))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next