Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:14 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Yurblesone came out of the bathroom, dressed up all in green. Illusion waved her havd and a plate of Illusion's cookies appeared by the table. Illusion winked and said "Help yourselves to any of my gifts!!" She dissappeared with one clap of her hand. All you could see is just a flower pot filled with flowers. Yurbleson grabbed the flowers and put them outside. He watered them and saw a cheery blossom right by Hugzy. Hugzy hugged it and carrried it to the frightened little shoyru. "Phlurrrrr....." said Hugzy as he went off hugging Yurbleson.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Domina smiled as a cute little huggy brought her a cheery blossom.

She said soflty, "Thank you."

Then, she began playing with the fragile cheery blossom.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I can't beleive I got to talk to Illusen." Rainbowstar said under her breath, as the faerie disapeared. She looked about her, watching all the other pets. She sighed, and then her attention turned ounce more to the Illusen Snowglobe. She rushed over to it, picking it up and examining it closely: it was gorgeous, the most beautiful snowglobe she had ever seen. Someday she would get one of her own, she thought, smiling slightly. But she put it down, and continued to watch the other pets, wondering how she should approach one of them.
((I'm going to be going on a trip Saturday (the 19th) and won't be back untill Wednesday. Could somebody play as Rainbowstar while I'm gone? I really don't want her to be left out.))

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Baalinda watched Illusen appear, and speak to some of the pets. She walked back over, but Illusen disappeared before she could speak to her. Looking around, she noticed a plate of Illusen cookies and some chocolates. Smiling, she grabbed one of each before walking over to a Pink Poogle Toy and sitting down. Munching on the food happily, she gazed at the fascinating toy.

Arianna skipped over towards her sister, her eyes widened in delight at the sight of the toys, and cookies, and chocolate. She carefully picked up an Illusen doy, Evelyn had gone to get a cookie and piece of chocolate for each of them. Taking the toys, and food, they sat down next to Baalinda and ate quickly. Arianna carefully removed the boots from the Illusen doll, giggling, she gave them to Evelyn who squeaked delightedly before pulling them on. "I'm sure the dolly won't mind if you have the boots Evelyn."

Baalinda smiled at her sister, then got up and walked over to Yurbleson, "Excuse me... but do you have any Usuki or Faerie dolls? My little sister Arianna loves them so much, but she forgot to bring hers with her."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:10 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Yurbleson said "Of chorse we have both of them!" He grabbed a Jeran and a Hannah usuli out of the closet and gave it to Baalinda.. He grabbed a fire faerie doll and set it on the ground. He also set a blue chia plushie on the gruond also. He turned on the tellevision and put in a movie called "The Adventures of Hannah." Yurblesone layed a whole bunch of blankets around, grabbed some popcorn and set it on the table.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:25 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Name: AndrewDavidPotts2
Species: Grundo
Color: White
Personality: He is Evil and quite smart He hopes to take over the world someday. He likes to stroke his cirrus alot.
Appearance: His eyes are Black
Special Quirks: He is always good as gold around his owner and any adult neopet.
Favorite Toy: He belives toys to be insignificant he prefers books
Petpet: Cirrus
Petpet name: Fluffy
Petpet color: Gray
Petpet Personality:
Petpet Appearance: very sharp teeth and red eyes.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:16 am 

Name: Moot
Species: Jetsam
Color: Robot
Bio: He looks proud but is churning plans for world takeover
Personality: Loud, boastful, genius! 8)
Appearance: Looks a bit like majal_kita. Wait a minute...
Petpet: Adominable Snowball
Petpet name: Melt
Petpet color: Blue
Petpet Personality: Loves to bite Moot
Petpet Appearance: A melting snowman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:21 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

A scary looking white Grundo walked through the door his Cirrus in his arms a baby shoyru gou in his way so he used his grundo blast on the poor child. The baby started to cry. It had lost all it's HP. he carried on as if he'd done nothing.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Baalinda smiled, "Thankyou so much." She then grabbed the dolls and brought them over to Arianna. "Look, here's a Jeran and a Hannah Usuki doll, and a fire faerie doll. You and Evelyn can have a tea party now. But only on one condition." Arianna tilted her head to one side, pouting slightly, "What'd the condition?" Baalinda smiled, grabbing the Pink Poogle Toy and placing it in her sister's paws. "That you include this Pink Poogle Toy, we wouldn't want him to be lonely now would we?" Arianna grinned, then went about setting up her tea party. Evelyn, who was still wearing the boots, joined in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rainbow noticed that some of the pets were having a tea party. She grinned, remembering the first tea party she had, also remembering how horribly wrong it went. It had been so funny. Looking around the room again, she noticed a green shoyru sitting by herself. She walked over to her. "Hello" She said to the Shoyru. "I noticed you were by yourself and, well, would you like to play a game with me, or something?"

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The Grundo aproached Yurbleson "Mr Yurbleson?... that pet just stole my Pink poogle toy!" he said pointing at Baalinda.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:56 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Yurblesone told Baalinda to give the toy back to the grundo. He went into the kitchen and baked some lupe treats and cookies.

LilEdit: Please follow the 3 sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The Grundo pulled tounges at her. He aproached her. "C'mon hand it over!" He smiled which bares his sharp teeth. The cirrus in his arms floated out of them and also bared it's fangs waiting to chew up the new toy.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Domina smiled at the blue gelert and nodded. She glanced around for the cheery blossom.

Innocence took this moment to sneak off and tackle the gray cirrus that had recently entered. When Domina looked back, Innocence was holding the flower pot and looking innocent. She picked it up along with Innocence and followed the blue gelert.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Baalinda looked indignantly at the Grundo, "I think you're mistaken, we've had this Pink Poogle Toy all along." Picking it up, she went to find Yurbleson. "Excuse me Mr Yurbleson, but that White Grundo said that I took his Pink Poogle Toy, but that's not true, because you gave it to me and my sister. And then..." she sniffled slightly, "he bared his scary teeth at me. And I'm worried that he's going to bully my little sister."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next