Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((It's ok DM after all you are my all LOL))
Pottsy stopped shaking.
"But where are they?"

Andrew had now got back to Neopia Central he headed towards the lauch pad for the space station. The next one was in five minutes. He waited.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I haven't seen your sister, sorry. Hey, maybe Fun and Rainbow are togethor! They're partners, aren't they? Maybe...we should go look for them?" Nico said to Pottsy, trying to surpress his intense worry that Rainbow was in danger. He had heard of the crazy monsters, ghost, and coconut people that roamed the rainforest here. But she might not have gone to the forest...Nico thought, maybe she just went to the beach or something...

After Rainbow had been walking for a while, she sat down, tired. "My owner told me a story one day, of a lost city. She said now one lives there anymore, and it's a spooky place. But I'd like to see it for myself. I think people call it 'The Lost City of Geraptiku' or something like that." She told Fun. "I wish I knew where it was, exactly..." Rainbow muttered, more to herself than to Fun.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Arianna looked around for Asara, then she noticed the young pet wandering off into the rainforest. She ran after her, large feet sending great piles of sand into the air. She arrived next to Asara, panting for breath, "What are you doing? You could get lost out here. Believe me, it's tempting to go wandering at first, but when you're stuck in the middle of the rainforest, completely lost, with no recognisable food and water for a few days... you'll never consider wandering off again." Arianna shuddered for a moment, memories of such an occasion floating into her mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Alright then.. But do you think I could sit here in the shade, until the rest are finished with the Tombola?" Asarael looked longingly at the island trees. Pan hopped out of her bag, looking up at the lush rainforest. Before he could be stopped, Pan hopped into the rainforest. Asara grabbed his tail and yanked him back, it was the only thing she could do, and tucked him back in the pocket of her bag.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Geraptiku? I've been there! Me and Pottsy found it together! He's good at finding things... It's about the only thing he is good at!" She giggled.
"Follow me I know the way!

"Hey." Pottsy whispered to Nico "I think Fun might be going to The Lost City of Geraptiku. We found it together. We play there on the weekends!"

Andrew had now boarded the shuttle and was on his way to The Space Station!

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"The Lost City of Geraptiku? What are we going to do, then? Go after them?" Nico asked Pottsy, unsure of what to do. He wanted to find Rainbow, but he didn't want to get lost in the forest either. Or get kidnapped by crazy coconut people.

Meanwhile, Rainbow was eagerly following Fun towards the lost city...

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Let's go after them! I know the way off by heart but we'll need to be quiet..."

Fun meanwhile had come to a stop.
"We need to be quiet here... Or the Cocanut people will get us..."

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Domina was bored. Tombola had said he was bankrupt or something the moment she went to pull a ticket. Seconds later, another pet was able to pull a ticket. She sensed her sister was here. Probably with Jhuidah again. Those conversations were so boring! They usually discussed how each grain of sand was unique or something equally absurd. King Hagan was much more interesting.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:10 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Yurbleson took the kidson a trip to Mystery Island. Timmy and Tommy Played Tombola. Timmy reached his paw into the box and pulled out a lucky number. He won a almost gummy rat and a Earth faerie. Tommy reached into the Tombola box and won a booby prize. He won a Tombola T-shirt. He gave it to Yurbleson and Yurbleson put on the shirt. "The shirt's too big for me, but you can have it, papa." Said Tommy. Yurbleson Reached into the box next and he won a codestone and a Fish pop that he gave to Tommy. "Fish pops? I never tried these before." Tommy said as he at the fish pop. "Blech!!! I hate it!!!" he said as he was trying to get a sponge doughnutfruit that was growing on a nearby tree.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nico hesitated a moment, then nodded to Pottsy and, quietly as he could walked towards the forest, looking over his shoulder and hoping nobody noticed their departure.

"Coconut people?" Rainbow whispered, a small twinge of fear in her voice.
"I...I didn't know they really existed..." She added, recalling one of her younger sister's tales of crazy coconut people, that roamed the Island of Mystery. Rainbowstar quickly looked all around her, making sure no one was watching, though she felt the fur on her her neck prickle and was suddenly scared. She gave herself a mental shake, trying to overcome her fear. There was no reason to be afraid...was there?

(('The coconut people surrounded the helpless group of pets, chanting in a strange language, banging their spears on the ground, their voices angry. The young pets cowered in fear...' -Starlight77614. Heh, sorry, but I couldn't resist putting up a little piece of one my pet's 'nonsense' stories. :P ))

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"It's ok... They won't bother us if we're quiet!" She whispered as she creeped around something on the floor. Fang was following her.
"That's a trap. Walk around it. You can tell because there are so many leaves around her compared to everywhere else..."

Pottsy led the way through the forest untill...
"ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" He fell into a hole.
((The coconut people surrounded the two helpless pets... LOL j/k))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Pottsy?!" Nico yelled down the hole. "Are you alright?"
Suddenly Nico heard chanting in the distance. "Oh no..." he said under his breath. He looked around, though he couldn't see anything but plants.
The chanting continued to get louder...

"What was that?!" Rainbowstar said in a panicked whisper to Fun as they walked through the forest. "I thought I heard someone yell." She thought she heard another noise, too, though she couldn't quite figure out what it was...

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pottsy started to shake.
"It's the coconut people! Save yourself! HIDE!" He shouted up to Nico.
Fun heard faint shouting it sounded familier...
"POTTSY!" She ran in the direction of the shouting...

Andrew had bourded the space station and aproached the Grundo warehouse...

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nico hesitated, but as the chanting grew even louder and now he thought he heard footsteps, he made up his mind and ran as fast as he could through the trees. He stopped for a moment and spotted a very large tree, with a small hole (or burrow, or whatever you want to call it) by it. It was a tight squeeze, but Nico managed to get into the hole.

"Fun, wait!" Rainbow yelled, running after her. Now she definetly knew what the other sound was: chanting. And it was getting louder. She gulped, fighting her fears. It was going to be just like in the story! The chanting was in an odd language, and, though she might have just been imagining it, she thought she heard the sound of spears banging on dirt. She whimpered a little at the thought of what might happen if they were capturerd.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pottsy raised his eyebrow.
"WELL YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO!... COWERD!"
He shouted to Nico.
Too late the cocanut people had arrived.
They conversed in a strange languarge. Probably about how to cook him in the fire he thought. Pottsy Soup? nah Pottsy steak...

Fun had arrived and was standing behind a tree. She Heard pottsy shout something and realized who it was down that pit. 'Pottsy... Oh no... He has to ruin everything doesn't he...'

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next