Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Asarael picked up her backpack, and headed off the boat with Arianna. "This is great, I love being at Mystery Island! So, we're going to the Tombola first?" Asara was elated, to be so close to home, while not quite being there made her a bit homesick. She held that back, and followed the rest of the neopets to the Tiki Tack Tombola. "Will we draw individual tickets, or will one of us draw for all of us, Ria?"

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Anafertisi was busy chatting with Jhuidah about the time she was kidnapped when she realized that the boat with her sister in it had arrived. It didn't change anything though and she continued her conversation.

Domina was amazed at how beautiful Mystery Island was. The trees were just so green! (hehe...sorry for the lack of a better adjective)

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ria smiled, "I'm sure the Tiki Man wouldn't mind if we all drew individual tickets." Arianna grinned and went over to the bowl, she closed her eyes and dipped her paw in. Wiggling it around for a while, she finally latched onto on of the paper slips and pulled it out. "39," she read aloud, the Tiki Man reached under the counter and pulled out a bottle of Pink Sand. She grinned and thanked him while returning the slip. Ria rolled her eyes, "Oh look, ANOTHER bottle of sand to add to our collection. As if 476 aren't enough, not including the Invisible bottles, I still can't believe I tripped over that one the other day..."

((Just cause they're invisible, doesn't mean you can't trip over it.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Drakona and Halcin followed some other pets over to the Tombola Man. Drakona just wandered, looking over the scenery. This wasn't really where he liked to be, but he enjoyed it anyways.

Halcin listened to the conversation of the other pets. His ears perked and his eyes brightened at the thought of bottled sand. He grinned goofily at the thought, and wandered off to see if he could try to get one.

51. Halcin looked at the number in disappointment, his ears drooping slightly as he showed the strange figure the ticket. With a sad smile, he turned and walked away. Maybe next time.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:57 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Dr. Sloth came in and said "Muwahahahahahahaha, I ame the evil Dr. Frank Sloth. I'me gonna turn all of your toys to sludge!!" Timmy and Tommy just laughed because they knew that it wasn't the real Dr. Sloth, it was Yurbleson pulling off his April Fools joke. "APRIL FOOLS!!!!" Yurbleson yelled as he pull off the Dr. Sloth mask. "It was me!!!" Timmy and Tommy laughed so hard, that they began to cry.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Andrew had already sneaked off to find the nearest Rocket to the sace station. He had got back on the ferry to Nepia central realizing it was the closest. He sat back and waited to arrive.

Sherryl drew a number
"AW... And I don't get anything?"
Sherryl threw a tantrum and stamped off.

Fun went up next.
"YAY I WON! 1480 neopoints and a Tai-Kai codestone!"

Pottsy went up last.
"Aw... Oh well at least I got 183 neopoints and a bottle of Dandilion and Burduck!"

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rainbowstar smiled mischeviously as everyone went to go play Tombola, including her watchful brother. While everyone was focusing on Tombola, Rainbow silently walked away from the others and walked farther into the town (or villege, or whatever) of Mystery Island. Soon, though, she reached the outskirts of the town and stared upon the jungle. Her eyes glinted mischeviously as she watched the trees in front of her sway slightly in the wind.

Nico patiently waited his turn then walked up to the Tombola...thingy, eagerly sticking his paw in. He pulled out a ticket with the number 16 on it. He sighed: it wasn't a winner.
"But you get a booby prize!" Said the Tombola Man, and he handed Nico a Half Coconut Shell.
"Thanks." Said Nico as he walked away to give other pets a chance to play. He examined the coconut shell and figured he'd keep it, knowing his owner or one of his sisters would be able to use it for something.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Fun had been watching Rainbow she also slipped after her...

LilEdit: Please post at least 3 sentences of role play.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Asarael reached her paw(?) into the tombola bowl. She eagerly looked at the number. "30, yay! I won!" The Tombola man handed her a glittering Air Faerie, and 300 neopoints. "Wow, hey, why don't we see if we can all be blessed. C'mon, everyone, hold onto the cork and pull!" Asara held on tight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Arianna grinned and placed her paw around the cork, Baalinda and Tuenn both placed their paws on the bottle too. "Ready when you are Asara."

LilEdit: Please post 3 sentences of role play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:58 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Fun was following Rainbow, she knew where she was going and she held on tight to Fang.
"Why did you slip off like that?" She asked coming up behind Rainbow.
"I thought we were going to explore together?" She asked

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Heh, sorry." Rainbow said to Fun. "Anyway, let's go. One of the other pets might discover we're gone, and then we'll have to go back, if they find us."
Rainbow walked into the lush rainforest. The ground was slightly damp, and Rainbow could hear water rushing from an unseen stream. The trees were tall and all sorts of different shades of green and brown.
"This is incredible..." Rainbow whispered, walking on.

Nico looked around, trying to spot his sister. Where was she? He was worried. Rainbowstar had a knack for sneaking off without being noticed.
"Hey, Pottsy," Nico asked, walking up to him, "Have you seen my sister, Rainbowstar? She's a blue Gelert."

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pottsy started to shake
"T-t-the one with the scary H-horus? No... sorry... Hey that makes me think! Have you seen Fun MY sister? She's a Fire Yurble! And where's Andrew? My brother the white grundo with the wierd Black eyes?"
Pottsy noticed Fluffy and Fang where gone too. Bonkers jumped up and down and pined.

Sherryl had now realised that all the sea sickness had made her mascara run. She started to get very mad as she'd left her Mascara at the Daycare.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

(sorry for not being here)

Danelle walks up to the shaking lupe. "It'll be alright." She said, smiling. Her Snowbunny cralwed up on her shoulder. "Can't be that bad, can it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Asara waited for a bit, and smiled at the others. "1, 2, 3!" She pulled the cork, hoping the others would pull too. The air faerie tapped each of the pets that had pulled the cork on the head, and chanted some mystical words. "You are now blessed, thank you for setting me free." The faerie flew off in the clouds, and Asarael's eyes followed.

Then Asarael's eyes darted to the rainforest, so peaceful and calming... How she wanted to explore the depths, listening to the chirp of the crickets, and the songs of the tropical birds. She drew closer and closer, the others were busy with the Tombola. 'If only... Well... I could... But no! I have to stay with the group...' A voice deep in her conscience spoke, it's voice intoxicating. 'Go on, it's alright... Go into the rain forest, mi'dear. It's okay...' She stepped forward, into the shadows of the trees.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next