Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: The six elemental orbs of Aranor ((Inactive. Please Lock))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
The world of Aranor was a peaceful planet - calm in nature, caring for its inhabitants as if they were its own children. It had no King, and no Queen, no Monarchy, no Chairman, no Leader, and no President. The only thing that ruled the country six elemental orbs these were set into pieces of jewellery. These orbs (marble sized) held special powers - the powers of the elements; Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Dark, and Light. These orbs Repel each other - Light and Dark as light recedes the darkness, Air to Earth as plants steal the air for their own selfish use, Water and Fire as fire is put out by water and water evaporates if it gets too hot. The orbs must be kept close to their opposites as they also attract to each other. Water to Dark as the moon ruler of the darkness controls the sea's tides, Light to Earth As Plants need light to live, and Fire and Air as the air is fuel to the fire. If two of the elements that attract come together the elements they control will become unstable. The orbs are entrusted to 6 guardians that fit the element they wield.
Two days ago the pull of the elements became too great for the 6 guardians to resist. All the orbs disappeared and the peaceful world of Aranor was thrown into turmoil. Fire blazed without any rain to extinguish it, floods and tidal waves swept in, light and darkness forever struggled against each other, hurricanes and tornados whipped up with no warning and plants and trees started to die. The Orbs must be found by the guardians and Peace must once return to the world of Aranor and there are only 6 people with the power to do so.

Orbs:
The Ring of Light ((Taken by Anubis)) – coloured Yellow & White
The Amulet of Darkness ((Taken by Me)) – Black
The Water Necklace ((Taken By Amongthe)) – Sea Blue (you have to live near Sir Isaac's character and no where near me)
The Fire Bracelet ((Taken by Sir Isaac)) – Red & Orange
The Earthen Brooch ((Taken by Syrill)) – Brown & Green (you have to live near Twizzler0171 and no where near Anubis)
The Earring of Air ((Taken by Twizzler0171)) – White and Sky Blue (You have to live near Syrill and no-where near Sir Isaac)

(Please only join if you will be active.)
(Please try to have something in common with the Keeper of the orb you are attracted to and try to dislike the keeper of the orb you repel. You do not have to though!)

Bios:

Name:
Description (looks):
Personality:
Background:
Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Anka
Elemental Orb: The Amulet Of Darkness
Description: Shoulder length, Shaggy brown hair, quite a handsome face, He is quite muscley and wears a black hooded robe you cannot see what he wears underneath.
Personality: Quite a closed person prefers his own company, likes night as he has power over it and he likes to sit in the dark for hours contemplating .
Background: He and his parents moved to be closer the the keeper of the Ring of Light. He hates his new home.
Other: The Keeper of The Ring of Light hates him and the feeling is mutual.[list=][/list]

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Last edited by .:Compact Disk:. on Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:35 am, edited 10 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Hmm, trust you, CD, to want to hate me in an RP. ;)

Now here I go... playing a girl. :o

Name: Cayla (pronounced Kaya).
Elemental Orb: Ze Orb of ze Light.
Description: Cayla has shoulder-length, strawberry blonde hair. She has deep brown eyes, and she wears the Ring of Light on her thumb, as it is large and will not fit on any of her other fingers. Cayla wears a cream top, which is way too big for her (it used to be her father's), and white tracksuity trousers, with a black stripe down the outside hem of each leg. She usually wears beige suede boots, and her hair is sometimes tied up in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes.
Personality: To be revealed. :evil:
Background: Cayla was forced, by her parents, to move near a boy who controlled the dark element - this boy she despised, and always had done, ever since they had met as young children to "bond" with each other. She avoided him as much as possible, but every time the bonding had to be reinforced, she had to see him.
Other: Cayla has a faithful dog - a Sarloos Wolfhound, Alsation cross.

EDIT: Six hundreth post. ^^;;]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I loveses elemental rps, they give me a chance to work with Thorn's personality!))

Name: Thornwhistle Icehoof
Elemental Orb: The fire braclet
Description (looks): He is a pegasus furre, five foot two in height, his wings are each as large as him when folded, but when opened, they have a span of about eight feet. He is violet in color, with red marking on his face and cheast, and a full crimson mane. His left ear is peirced with a silver hoop, and he wheres a dark brown cloak, a lighter brown tunic, and green breeches. Sheathed at his belt is a broadsword, the hilt is gold, with a stone of clear obsidian on the pommel. The blade is steel, with inlaid gold snaking around it, starting just below the hilt and ending just below the point.
Personality: He is calm, calm, calm. Rarely does his temper show, but he does get nervous. When he does, one can hardl tell b his eyes or facail expression, but by the fact that he bites his bottom lip.
Background: Few are aware of his past, and he never tells anyone. but here it is- Years ago, he was hung. He was not wanted in the afterlife, so he spent a long time in pergatory. Eventually, the god of travellers took pity on him, and brought him back to life, exactly as he had been when he left. The same god made him gaurdian of the fire braclet, despite the furre's objections. Eventually, he found his sword, giving not the blade a name, but the pommel stone, which he called "Itheloth." The sword is now called "Nameless." From time to time, espesially when he is in danger, Itheloth with glow with such power that it could be blinding. Thornwhistle does not now why.
Other: Many people call him simply "Thorn," others call him by his surname. He does not hate the gaurdian of the water neckalace, but rather his new position of the gaurdian of the fire stone.

((wh00t!!! 150th post!!!))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((We'll start when everyone's joined. Oh and anubis I said he didn't particularly like you not he hates you :P))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
((We'll start when everyone's joined. Oh and anubis I said he didn't particularly like you not he hates you :P))

[Well Cayla hates Anka, so feel free to make Anka hate Cayla. ;)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Ok Then I hate you and you hate me :x lol))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Rissima
Elemental Orb: The Earthen Brooch
Description (looks): She has brown hair and red eyes. She's about 5 ft. 3 iches tall. She wears a robe that covers both her face and her figure. It's a magical robe that can make her invisible when she's in danger. She has one sword of a strange design. The hilt is made of twisting vine leaves, the blade of thorns. Strangely, the sheath never gets caught on any of the thorns.
Personality: Contrary to belief, she moodswings like crazy. One minute, she'll be the sweetest person you know. The next, she'll be out for your blood. This mostly happens when she's around the fire bracelet. [Or so she leads you to believe] It has something to do with the guardian of air I believe. She's usually calm and composed for five seconds at a time. The rest of the time, people just steer clear.
Background: At the age of 5, she began training to become the ultimate earth mage for reasons unknown. She never did accomplish this goal as she was beaten by some air mage around the age of 11. She, however, went on to receive the earthen brooch. Oh did I mention she was an orphan?
Other: She has no friends as she doesn't bother making any...

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: In that place, you know, that place with those things?
Name: Sharank
Elemental Orb: The Water Necklace
Description (looks): Has long blackish hair with a tinge of blue. Often seen around the beach and her eye color...hard to tell. One eye is blue and the other is green, but they usually change colors to reflect her mood. Around 5ft. 4 inches and carries a surfboard. Why? Who knows...
Personality: Very, very, very, very, very easily annoyed. When angry, her eyes turn a stormy grey which is often. When angry, she strikes out at anyone, even her closest friends. In a second, she can betray anyone,which is why she is not trusted.
Background: Came from a family of peasants who abandoned her. Then a flood emptied out the village and killed everyone, except her. She grew up among the waves and learned to breathe underwater. First day she was spotted, she was covered with foam and seaweed. She ran away and for the first time, learned to be independent.
Other: Greatly despises Thornwhistle and sometimes feels like drowning him. ((Muhahahaha! :evil: ))

Image Set made by the very talented Puck102701.

Last edited by amongthe on Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((1 person then we can start!))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Ishka Batwing
Age: 14, but this is in bat years. Much different then human years...
Elemental Orb: Earring of Air
Description (looks): Bat Furre. She has light brown hair (Or fur, depending on what you want to call it) that seems to shine a golden at times. Her eyes are a soft brown, and, more often then not hold a confused look. She wears the clothing that most bats have - leather tunics cut-off at the wing, and a pair of pants made for Bat Furres. She wears glasses with the right lens cracked from a recent crash.
Personality: Like the wind, she is generally confused and doesn't know exactly what direction she is going. Generally soft and joyful, however, on occasion, she is feirce and generally not one you'd like to be around.
Background: Her whole family are Air Mages, and she is no exception. At a young age she became training, and at around the age of 11, she defeated an earth mage whom she never has quite liked since. At the age of 12, she inherited the Earring from Grandmother Batwing.
Other: She is still pretty young for a bat, and hasn't quite gotten the basics of flying down, and hasn't really tried to learn echolocation, although both are must for a bat.

(If you need anything changed, tell me, and I'll change it. :) Syrill's character and I would have known eachother for about three bat years, but, I didn't specify the conversions for a reason. Because Syrill's characted doesn't have a specific age... xD)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((hey, amongthe, does sharank have any issues (or even know) Thornwhistle? just curious, as she has the oppistie of his element))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:40 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Twizzler yours is fine. Amongthe I've just realized though Sharank and Anka would never have been allowed near each other as their Orbs attract and you would more likely hate Thornwhistle. Anyway lets start we will not start together. You will be with or looking for the keeper of the orb you repel: Me and Anubis. Isaac and Amonthe. And Twizzler and Syrill))
Anka looked to the sky He'd never seen the sky like this before there were patches of darkness and light everywhere shifting around there was no grass left just dry dirt the wind was quite strong but the dead trees around him were providing him with cover. 'Where is that cursed Girl she is over half an hour late...' he thought to himself. 'doesn't she understand? Each moment the orbs are together throws our world even more off balence. One of the nearest trees caught fire. It made Anka jump. "Cursed... forest..." He whispered to himself. "Curse you Cayla!" He shouted this echoed throughout the forest.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:33 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: In that place, you know, that place with those things?
((In response to the Thornwhistle and Sharank issue, i changed it so that Sharank despises Thornwhistle and just thinks Anka is strange. Also, they have only met once...And when that was, well, that'll be revealed... :evil: ))

Sharank burst through the water and saw beautiful setting sun. She swam back to the beach climbed up. Dripping with a mixture of sweat and water, Sharank quickly changed into her regular clothes. She checked the time on a nearby clock and immediatly wished she hadn't. It read 5:32, she was 32 minutes late with her meeting with... what was his name? Thornbush something or another. She hurried to the park to meet her mysterious "oppisite". He was sitting on the grass and got up as Sharank arrived. Sharank took one look at him and gritted her teeth. Her eyes turned stormy grey and she could hear waves crashing down. The pegusus, unlike Sharank, however showed no emotion except to bite his bottom lip. Oh, they knew each other all right. Quite well, in fact.
((I chose the setting as a park, i couldn't think of anything else. But, if you want, Sir Isaac, you can change the setting. :) ))

Image Set made by the very talented Puck102701.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Darkness should have fallen by now but the two red suns were still High in the sky. The moon was joining it. The moon comforted Anka but he didn't know why with the forest around him half on fire and with his orb gone all he had was his Darkness mage skills which were useless as the darkness was out of control. The Suns shone brightly together and the moon was fuller than ever. The forest had became too dangerous if only he had a way of getting to Cayla. He fled the forest and found a lake He knew something was wrong when he seen a dead tree half underwater. The lake had risen and it still was...

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rissima walked around in the woods, gathering flowers and dancing around merrily while singing about happiness or something of the sort. One of the trees was on fire. Whoever intruded might think she was a silly, little girl, but she would inform them otherwise. She chose to ignore the flame as she considered it very silly to dispose of the fire when all the elements were in chaos. Ishka was nowhere in sight, fortunately, as all this fire couldn't have been good for her. Not to mention the smoke, perhaps some rosemary would make the air smell better.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next