Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ishka sneezed out, wrinkling her nose lightly as smoke filled her nostrils. Without a second thought, she spread her wings, and flew off to see where the smoke was coming from.

Plunk. The tree seemed to appear out of nowhere. Ishka sighed as she slid down it, rubbing her nose and making sure her glasses were still there.

Hearing a noise, she turned and scrunched her face up in confusion. Who else would be here...?

"You," she hissed with disgust as she saw who the noisemaker was. It was that annoying Earth Mage. What was the name again...? Rissima.

"What are you doing here?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rissima snickered and said, "I was singing the song of happiness but then I stopped to watch you sail into the tree. Very smooth, my friend. Very smooth. Wait...did I say friend? I meant rival...yes...my rival..."

She continued to dance around and sprinkle flowers, not noticing that her dress was catching on fire...

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
The lake was continuing to rise Anka decided that the Lake was not as safe as he woul've thought. The trees of the forest were now ashes in the gale force winds now with no cover the winds reined over the open ground he had to fight against them to get to a cave. where he decided to sit and wait for the stupid one, as he liked to call her, Cayla.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ishka sneezed out again, her eyes watering slightly. She didn't think it was the fire, so all she could do was hope that she was allergic to Rissima or something.

She stood up to full heighth (which wasn't very much) and folded her wings together as she looked her rival in the eye.

"I... meant to do that." She said, her eyes glistening.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cayla lay, stretched out on the grass. She had her eyes closed, a piece of grass in her mouth, a white lily in her hair. Every so often she would open her eyes and check her watch, smiling as she knew she was keeping Anka waiting.

After forty minutes of simply lying on the grass, Cayla stood and stretched, brushing her hair back from her face, and pulling the lily out from her hair. Dropping it on the floor, she whistled to her animal, Nya Chan, who came bounding up to her.

Cayla patted her dog on the head, and walked through the forest to the lake. She was not afraid of the forest - not when Nya was with her. She reached the break in the trees, and noticed a dark cave she was sure Anka would be waiting inside. Walking brisky now because of the gales this side of the forest, she stepped inside the cave, shaking herself off.

She crouched on all fours, and, spotting a dark shape resembling a human, crawled over to it. She placed her hand in front of his eyes, and made her light shine brightly.

She snickered as she withdrew her hand, knowing he hated it.

"Hello, Anka."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka threw a dark look at her. "Cayla! You're late! Do you know what you're doing? Every second we let the orbs be together the world becomes more chaotic! You see that water? That's the lake! Are you wondering where the forest is? IT BURNED DOWN! We need to start moving! We need to find the other four. Come, we need to stert..."

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:50 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"You have so been rehearsing that face," Cayla said, while folding her arms, ready to defend herself. "Your orb was the one that left first," she retorted, rolling her eyes. "I don't need you telling me what to do. I don't want your idiocy rubbing off on me. It's bad enough you're stupid; you don't need to inflict it on the rest of us."

Nya-Chan, by this time, was growling considerably at Anka, baring his teeth in a grotesque manner, and staring listfully at Anka's ankles. "It's all right, Nya," Cayla said to her animal coldly, "he's not worth the trouble."

She turned on her heel, and left the cave. Scanning the dark day (as that was what it was, now the planet had fallen into disrepair, so to speak), she looked for the others.

Putting her two fingers in her mouth, she whistled loudly, hoping the others would hear.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

He sniggered. "Are you stupid as well as ugly? They won't hear that they live on the opposite side of the country. Have you ever wondered why I'm not allowed to go to the east, where the Keeper of the water orb must live, and you the south, as that must be where the keeper of the earth orb resides! We must travel to them. No doubt they will be looking for us too! We will most probably meet in the middle. it would take us 3 days from here. Let us leave now did you gather your things as I asked?"

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cayla sighed. "You forget, my dear Anka, while trying to think up ways to insult me, that I have the power of light, and thus I can make sounds travel farther than they normally would. You also forget that light waves are similar to sound waves, and I can manipulate both and all."

She sighed again. "Of course, as there's no brain in that wooden block of yours, no one would have told you that. Or, if they had, it would not be taken in now, would it?" She smiled benignly at Anka, and the pointed to her rucksack.

"Actually, there's a large melon in here. It's in the shape of my stuff."

Rolling her eyes, while smiling at Anka's incompetance, Cayla headed South. Both herself and Anka lived in the North of the land, and to get to the middle of Aranor, where the orbs reside, South was the way to go.

She stopped, and looked back at Anka. "Come on, slowcoach. We have a way to go."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"But you still don't realize that as the elements are in chaos no-one can control them without great energy loss!" he said "You should be feeling the energy drain any second now." He followed Cayla south.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[All right, let's get this cleared up, for both my and Andy's sake - and any of you RPers confused by our interaction (as I'm confused myself - we thought different things).

This is where the people are from:

The light and dark elements are from the North of Aranor.
The air and earth elements are from the South of Aranor.
The fire and water elements are from the East of Aranor.

We all meet in the middle of the land, and continue our journey West, where the orbs reside - the West of Aranor. In this time, we're all establishing bonds between the different elements.

However, you all realise your duty towards Aranor, and must try and stay away from the element you attract (thus breaking the bond with the orb). Of course, whether you decide to do this or not is up to you, it'd only create more chaos. And chaos is fun. :P

Also, you can't, as stated above in Andy's post, use the element you control without severe energy drain (and yes, we only just decided this to make this easier, and yes, I did use it, and yes, I will collapse shortly). XD

And just because it's pointless posting a load of OOC and then not RPing...]

Cayla shrugged. "Whatever." She, of course, knew it would come, but wasn't particularly bothered about it right now. "If I fall on the floor, you can carry me."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Thank you for that Anubis we have created something a little confusing. I would also like to add that you may do anything you like with your element, but as the elements are in chaos they will not submit easily to what you desire it will take alot of energy to do anything with them))
"I'm not carrying you I'll kick you along but that's about it!"

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thornwhistle bowed his head. "Sharank, I'm glad you desided to show," he said. The wind picked up, tossing his mane into his eyes. He cupped his wings, as not to fall over. "I see the elements have there own wills now," he said. Suddenly one of his ears - they usually laid flat on his head - perked up. He heard...whistling? "Do you hear- nevermind..." he murmured.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:34 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: In that place, you know, that place with those things?
"Yeah, whatever." Sharank turned around, angry that Thornwhistle wasn't disturbed at all. They had met once before. A fight had broke out between them and shameful to say, Sharank had lost so of course she did not like to recall that day. "We'd better get going. They're waiting for us." Sharank started to walk away, not bothering to see if Thornwhistle was following.

Image Set made by the very talented Puck102701.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thorn trotted after her, stepping lightly - almost limping - on his right hoof. It was a wound from a battle a long time ago. "Pray tell," he said, catching up to her, "why you so dislike me?"

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next