Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rissima turned back and said, "Of course you di....AAAAHHHH! My dress is on fire. Now what was it again? Drop, Stop, Get a coal? Okay...maybe not. Stop, Find a prop, Pay the toll? Eh...definitely not...Oh yes...it's dive into the nearest overflowing lake."

Rissima ran around in circles before finally running right into a tree which brought her to a complete stop. Then, she dropped like a sack of bricks. Then, she began rolling on the ground for reasons unknown.

When she finally got up, the flames were out and her dress resembled a sheet of charcoal.

She blew a stray hair out of her face and said, "Well, let's go. I bet those other 4 guardians are waiting for us. Now who was it that I ran after with a cleaver for no particular reason?"

[>.< If anybody wants me to change something...go ahead and say so...]

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I--" Ishka paused as she sneezed again, "Do believe that was me. And I also believe that it is stop, drop, and roll."

She shifted her gaze. She sighed out lightly as she nodded. "You're probably right, hm? Let's go then. Being with you is better than being alone. I think."

She spread her wings, getting ready to take flight once more. "Just note, dear, that if I want to I can beat you again."

(*Chants* Drop, stop, get a coal... drop, stop, get a coal... Geez, that is so annoying and I have it stuck in my head. o.o; )

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((Lol nice description Syrill))
Anka started to feel as though this journey was going to be harder than it sounded as he noticed the hilly terrian and then there was also triplet tornados in the distance.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{thanks}
Rissima frowned and said, "In your dreams...you only beat me before because I was losing. I can beat you any day of the week: Mundane, Tuesmorrow, Wednesmarch...err...I can never remember. I will beat you though."

She muttered to herself, "It's no fair that she can fly. I have to walk through all this fire and water and light and dark...Wait...she's two leagues ahead of me...AAAAHHHHH!!"

Rissima ran hurriedly after the dot that was Ishka. She stopped to collect flowers several times so that she could make a garland later. Suddenly, she saw a bear running from something, probably some bunny rabbits because bunny rabbits were and always would be evil. She smiled as she jumped upon his back and rode him until she was close enough to yell at Ishka that she could beat her. At this time, the bear noticed it's passenger and dumped her off. When, she recovered, Ishka was a microscopic speck against the sky.

{Oh and I suggest nobody bring rabbits near Rissima...last time somebody did...an apocalypse almost happened...she was short three horsewomen though...}

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Did I mention that in the chaos of the emlements no one notice that the bunnys were roaming free MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA... *has calmed down*))
Anka watched as the triplets started moving One was moving west the another to the east and the other looked stationary... He realized that that meant the tornado was moving towards them!
"CAYLA! ONE'S COMING STRAIGHT FOR US!!!!"
((Anouther is going towards Sir Isaac and Amongthe. As Twizzler can controll the air I decided against sending it towards her and Syrill...))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[No - one of them is heading towards them - you can't use your powers without severe energy drain, remember? And maybe this was sent from the air orb to stop us all changing the orbs back to their opposites. ;) :evil:

Oh, and one of them was moving North, one South, and one East - we're all in those directions.]

Cayla glanced up at the tornado; she always watched the ground as she walked - a habit of hers - and thus she had not noticed it before. She nodded, and frowned. She stopped, and watched it come closer. Finally, she grabbed Anka by the arm and dragged him, running away from the tornado.

"It'll catch us up!" she shouted at him. "We've got to find something to hold onto!"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka was frantically looking around for something to hold there was a tree close by. "Quick the Tree!" the tornado was neering them Anka ran to the tree. "COME ON CAYLA! GRAB ON!" The tornado had moved even closer now the rain started ((courtesy of the water orb...)) and the winds were now stronger than ever.

Edit:((Woo 170 posts!))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Well, you never know... Ishka is quite a clutz and does lots of things without meaning too. ;) Could be this, or that, or whatever. o.o')

Ishka sighed, rolling her eyes. Rissima could be so complicated, yet she was so simple at the same time.

"Mm. Yes, well, please notify me of the day that those become days so that you can beat me." Ishka said, her tone noticeably sarcastic. With those words said, she took off.

For a short while, she heard Rissima behind her, doing something. She ignored her for the most part; and that was probably the biggest reason why they got seperated.

Ishka paused, or at least as best she could while flying. Giving a deep sigh, she started to fly around in circles, looking for the Earth Mage. A bear ran past, for a fleeting second Ishka wondered if it was running from Rissima, but then it possibly couldn't be. Could it?

Squeaking in amusement at the thought, Ishka flew the way the bear had come from.

And then she hit a tree. Again.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cayla watched Anka, and then scrambled after him, picking some stones up from the floor. Being a girl of many talents, she was not far behind him even though he started off before her. Gripping the branch that Anka was above, the hauled herself up and onto it.

Panting, she clutched the trunk, and opened her rucksack. She dropped half the stones inside it, and dropped the rest on Anka's lap. "They'll weigh you... weigh you..."

Cayla's mind clouded over. She clutched it, without thinking straight. "Energy... my energy..."

She looked behind her, and began to fall.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka quickly grabbed her hand. The torndado was neering and he started to belive the stones were a bad Idea as now it was doubly hard to keep hold of her. "HANG ON! It's nearly here!" he shouted to her. 'Trust her to use her element at a time like this.' Her hand was slippery so he reached down with the other one. "Give me your other hand!" He cried to her. "You're slipping!" By now the tornado was close and Cayla was being pulled by it, she was flailing about like a fish out of water.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Can't... I can't..." Cayla looked up dimly at Anka, and remembered being vaguely surprised he was holding onto her. If it had been her, she would have let him go flying into the tornado... but she wasn't going to tell him that.

With a huge surge of strength, she lifted her arm up and grabbed Anka's sleeve. She felt him slipping, but held on tightly. "Can't... much longer..." she gasped.

The last thing Cayla heard was Anka's scream, before they were both sucked into the tornado.

[I have Andy's written person to godmod. :D]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka had thrown himself forwrd to try and grab her again but had been pulled in instead. He was still screaming (girl like, no offence as I believe the girls outway the boys here...) as the tornado whirled around which didn't help as it meant he had to beathe in earlier and inhale alot of dust. He started to cough alot. His eyes were shut tight as he knew the tornado's dust would blind him. He felt a feeling of weightlessness ((why does that word always look wrong?)) which in anouther situation might have been enjoyable. He felt himself becoming dizzy. All he could hear was the howling of the wind and faint screams which he realized were his own.

He didn't stop but now became worried about Cayla was she hurt?
Is she dead?
'What are you worrying about her for?' He heard in the back of his mind.
'Because she's the only one who can control the Light orb. No her no light...' He told himself.
'So? That'd mean Darkness would reign over everything.' He heard from the same place.
'NO. without light the plants would die leaving no medicine for the sick, no shade for water which would mean there would be more rian as more water would evaporte. this would also mean that fire would be weakened. an on top of that the ocean's would be smaller, making the moon's power diminish.' he told himself. He wouldn't give in to that part of him again...

((Sorry for the long post I wanted to show how the loss of one element would be VERY bad for the whole of the element's and also show the battle going on inside Anka's head.))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cayla's energy jerked back as soon as she hit the water.

She had fallen back into the lake that herself and Anka had started at. Having sunk to the bottom of it, she swam strongly up to the surface, and took a breath of air. She swam to the bank, and climbed upon it, soaking wet.

She squeezed her hair out, and pushed it out of her face. Shivering, she looked around. Her backpack was gone, and Anka was nowhere to be seen. With no Anka, and no backpack, she had no food.

Glancing around again, she realised that Nya was not here either. She sat on the grass, and began to cry, thinking of both Anka and her dog being sucked up into the tornado, and being killed.

She was crying so much, she did not realise that she was cut almost everywhere.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka was set down near the cave he'd hid in Cayla's cursed Dog was close by. He got up, his ribs hurting badly, and looked himself over. He was fine exept for his ribs. He didn't know it but he'd broken one. The dog was unconcious. He picked the cursed thing up and started to look for Cayla.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:34 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: In that place, you know, that place with those things?
"Oh, i don't hate you, just...strongly dislike you. Besides, we have other things to worry about. Like that tornado heading our way." Sharank said, watching as the tornado came closer. "RUN!!!!" Sharank said, running back to where she first started.

Image Set made by the very talented Puck102701.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next