Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

But Bracklyn was far too interested in the fight...and too groggy from sleep, to notice the subtle difference in the shadows. He doubted she knew at all of his presence until he chose to make it known; one cold claw creeping slowly up her neck, before the entire paw clamped over her mouth, muffling any noises.

Bracklyn experienced a wave of terror as the paw covered her mouth, as one thought registered in her mind: "Varg!" Struggling wildly, she fought to break free of the oppresing paw. But she was a small fox furre, of slight build, and try as she might, she could not break free. Twisting around, she caught a glimpse of her captor's hard green eyes, and her blood ran cold.

Last edited by Tryske Rainbreeze on Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thornwhistle's ears lay back down. "Whatever it is, it isn't good." He said, and opened his wings, launching himself into the sky and peering into the horizon. Within a few minutes, he returned to the ground. "It's too far away to see yet." he announced.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oakleaf's eyes darted about confusedly."Can't be good," she half-repeated - yet leapt into the air. Silver wings beating furiously, she flew right at it to find out what this thing was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thornwhistle watched as a figure flew towards the sound. He spread his wings and launched himself into the air on his left hoof. He quickly gained ground (er...air?) on the figure, enough to see that it was another pegasus. This surprised Thorn, as he had never seen another one like himself.

((eh, SI's bein' lazy. Eo, you figure out what the thing is.))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:12 pm 

Location: Probablly behind you with my fangs beared at your ne.. I mean giving you some candy mwa ha ha
"I'm not a nasty varg. As a matter a fact, I will help you with any thing you need. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be on my way ma'am." He replied, saying under his breath, "Or sir."

Set//Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Luin turned back towards the varg and glared at him. "I do not need a varg's help." she put emphasis on the word varg. "For your information; I am a girl. And once again; how do I know you're not lying." She turned her back to the varg and towards the sound once again.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4