Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:48 pm 

Location: Probablly behind you with my fangs beared at your ne.. I mean giving you some candy mwa ha ha
Arch quickly jumped out of range of the dagger and pointed his sword at the protective cat furre, hoping that he could catch the cat furre off guard.

((Trin corrected my mistakes........ AGAIN!!))
((Trinity: Muahaha! Yeah, he's over at my house posting. We are friends in rl.))

Set//Silja

Last edited by shadowfox7092 on Thu May 05, 2005 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oakleaf growled, and said one word. "Wolves!" She drew her sword. O my, someone got out on the wrong side of bed this morning, mm? "They'll kill me!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:20 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Grace heard people yelling about something called a varg. "What the hell is varg?" she muttered under her breath. She ran along the cobblestone street towards an inn, trying to find a place to hide. Not looking where she was going, she collided with a pegasus. The scabbard of his sword thwacked her in the nose.
((Sir Isaac is at my house, holding a knife to my neck, making me type this))

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:42 pm 

Location: Probablly behind you with my fangs beared at your ne.. I mean giving you some candy mwa ha ha
Arch shethed his sword and said to the pegesus and the cat furres that he wasn't going to hurt them "please put the sword down I'm not going to kill you a matter of fact thats the last thing I want to do!"

LilEdit: Please write at least three sentences of role play. Thank you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh, and you were pointing your sword at me, why, may I ask?" Luin snapped. "And you haven't answered my question, why are you here? Why frighten the people of our village, and threaten one, only to say you aren't going to hurt us?" Luin clutched her dagger tightly. "And how do we know you aren't lying? Vargs are tricky, nasty things."

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Huzzah for making post 1 on page three of an RP. XD||

Reyre lifted her head, nose twitching as it read the scents carried by the breeze. She was far from an expert at such, but she could discern basic things. As she finally managed to sort the important smells out, a thrill of fear and excitement ran through her--furres. Many of them. The smells of smoke, and even-faintly-food. A town.

At last. For the first time since escaping the wretched slave chambers, her first sign of civilization. But who was to tell how they'd recieve an escaped slave?

****(Time Warp)****

An hour or so later, Reyre stumbled into the town. More accurately, she stumbled into Grace. The excitement of reaching the town had masked the weariness caused by the coupled effects of malnutrition and a long journey. Upon reaching the town, however, weariness had overcome her. Eyes barely open, she tripped on the cobblestone path, tumbling forward. The furre, Grace, broke her fall rather unwillingly.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:05 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Grace groaned under the weight of the furre. "Get off of me you great lump!" She said irratably. "I've already enough bruises."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thorn looked at the two furres on the ground, shaking his head. "Are you all right?" he said gently to the cat-fox, offering her his hand. Truely odd, aren't they? he thought.

LilEdit: Please write at least three sentences of role play. Thank you![/i]

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Last edited by Sir Isaac on Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Reyre flinched as Thorn extended his hand; a habit tied directly to hermany scars. Once she realized he did not mean her harm, though, she took his hand and lifte herself up, looking down worriedly at the furre she'd stumbled into.

"S..sorry." she stammered, before turning to Thorn.

"Y..yes. I'm fine.." she said ina small voice, suddenly nervous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Hope it isn't too late to post this, but this RP hasn't really gone too far...))

Name: Bracklyn Draesta
Species: fox furre
Apperance: She has a black pelt with dark red streaks running down either side and eyes of deep purple. Tufted black ears protrude from her dark red wavy hair, which flows loosely down her back. She wears a black cloak that comes down to her ankles and a simple green dress with a tasseled gold belt, into which is thrust a long dagger. Around her neck is a dark blue pendant, star shaped, with swirls of grey inside.
Other: To be revealed...

Bracklyn stumbled wearily from the corner where she had been sleeping. "What's all the fuss about?" she asked groggily to no one in particular, cursing herself for not being on guard. She hadn't meant to fall asleep, but she had been so tired when at last she reached the village, and the corner had been the perfect place to rest... Looking about for someone friendly looking, she spotted a cat furre brandishing a dagger at a ferocious looking varg. Always eager for a fight, she looked on interestedly, staying well out of the way, back in the shadows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oakleaf stood, still as stone - her ears perked to the sky. "Everybeast! Quiet!" She shouted in an oddly demanding tone, sword still out. "D-don't you hear...?"*

[[I'm kinda gonna have Sir Isaac fill in the blank as to what the noise is, if there is one at all XD]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Grace growled slightly and stood up. "I see no one asks the 7 year old wolf was trampled on if she's okay." she grumbled rubbing her head where the pegasus's hilt hit her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"I apoligize, are you alr-" he was cut off someone yelling for silence. One of Thorn's ears perked up, and he listened intently. It sounded like horns being played, and not in a 'happy royalty' type way.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Reyre's ears flattened against her skull, head lowering slightly as though ashamed.

"S..sorry!" she said, voice meek. "A..are you alright?"

Bracklyn stumbled wearily from the corner where she had been sleeping. "What's all the fuss about?" she asked groggily to no one in particular, cursing herself for not being on guard. She hadn't meant to fall asleep, but she had been so tired when at last she reached the village, and the corner had been the perfect place to rest... Looking about for someone friendly looking, she spotted a cat furre brandishing a dagger at a ferocious looking varg. Always eager for a fight, she looked on interestedly, staying well out of the way, back in the shadows.

Kiylar watched from the shadows as well, waiting for the moment when he could step in. Pitch black fur blended easily with the darkness, stripes of coal gray nearly as dark. The pnly part of him that might have been visible were his eyes; their green hue illuminated slightly.

But Bracklyn was far too interested in the fight...and too groggy from sleep, to notice the subtle difference in the shadows. He doubted she knew at all of his presence until he chose to make it known; one cold claw creeping slowly up her neck, before the entire paw clamped over her mouth, muffling any noises.

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh, I'm very sorry..." Luin extended a hand for the young furre to grasp, and thrust her dagger away, into its sheath. Suddenly, her head jerked up, arm still extended. Her ears perked up. "What is it..." she breathed.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next