Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Trinity wrote:
((Okay, what about use the storyline I gave for the dragons, and use some other random dragon instead of Saffren. The eggs could've lain dormant and forgotten ever since the dragons left or something. Is that okay?))

((I would say that's fine since it would fit with something I'm going to do now))
Anka was walking towards the sand dune that he'd thought was moving. He had to go over it to keep going north he took a few steps up the dune when all of a sudden it started to move. The dune shook and flailed about, throwing Anka off of it.

It started to get bigger. Sand was falling off of it. then he seen it. Bright redish gold gold scales. Anka's eyes widened. It was very large. Though not as big as Saffren. It stood at around 8 feet high staring down at the minute person standing before it. The dragon opened it's mouth and flames stered to gather.

Anka acted as soon as the fireball was hurtling towards him. He pointed his staff at it and concentrated as hard as he could.

The fireball hurtled off to the side and Anka dropped to his knees. That magic had taken alot out of him.

He was short of breath he looked up to see the dragon. It was looking at him. Obviously puzzled as to what had happened. It approached him one step at a time and bent down to his level. Anka, still short of breath, kept eye contact with it.

After a few minutes of this The dragon seemed to trust him as it started to lick him.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:12 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Yea, I guess that could happen. I theory of mine is that the reason there weren't more eggs was becasue if someone didn't find them first, the babies would obviously die without care. And just a thought, was that a just hatched dragon? A just hatched dragon would be small, like Pan)

"Parents? You mean, my family?" She knelt down, though sands scorching hot still, and examined Pan and his similarities with Latta. "I only have Latta."

She couldn't remembed the days before the desert and how it was like to be in a home. She could still oddly remember, the images of some household things, and sometimes even achieve the feeling of the warmth of her own bed. But it was all already lost.

What kind of silly person needs a signature?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

someorangegirlingreen wrote:
(Yea, I guess that could happen. I theory of mine is that the reason there weren't more eggs was becasue if someone didn't find them first, the babies would obviously die without care. And just a thought, was that a just hatched dragon? A just hatched dragon would be small, like Pan)

((Nope it's a fully grown Dragon :)))
"EWWW. That's discusting!" Shouted Anka. The dragon seemed to stop at this. It rubbed it's overly large face against him. It almost knocked him over.
"Woah! Take it easy! Aww... You're just a big softie aren't you?"
The dragon stood up straight at this and flames eminated from it's nostrils nearly hitting Anka.
"OW OW OW OW OW! STOP! OK I TAKE IT BACK! YOU'RE NOT A BIG SOFTIE!"
The flames subsided. Anka smiled at it.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh, erm, I'm sorry..." Vera replied softly. "Hey, you've been in the desert for a while right? So you probably have pretty much the same foods over and over, right?" She started to rummage through her bag. "Here's an apple; straight from Natile. Try it, it's delicious." Vera tossed a bright red apple to Sakya, smiling.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:08 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Apple..." She had seen fruit like this in the orchards... the bright red and shiny fruit... She took small bite out of the fruit and then took a bigger one. She had never tasted anything so sweet in the desert. The only time she could ever taste something even near this good was when she found some sunberries- named so of its golden color- which made it all the more hard to find in the desert. And more often then not, they were wrinkled and dry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka decided to Name The Dragon Xeres (A Unisex name for he did not know if it were a boy or girl).

Xeres (pronounced Zer-ez) was iching it's ear at the time he decided this.
"So I'll call you Xeres! Is that Ok?" He asked it.
The Dragon wagged it's tail. It seemed happy. Anka smiled and laughed at it.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"It looks like you haven't really been out of the desert... Haven't you ever wanted to just get out of this desert? Because, trust me, I can be your ticket out of here. I know almost every nook and cranny of this world; I've gone on many trips with my parents. I can find where there's shelter, food, water, stuff like that. So whaddya think? Do you want to stay here in the desert; or explore the outside world?" Vera extended her arm out to Sakya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"I... I... can't! Latta..." she cried. She couldn't bear risking Latta's life for a less hostile place. The desert was the only place she knew by heart, the only place they were both safe. She had seen the fields across from the desert- lush and green, but still, it was too close to people, too close to being seen. "Latta's too big, Pan is still small... but he will grow."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Don't worry, I know the perfect place. North of this desert is a little place called Cromoke. Almost no one lives there, except a few old hermits that never come outside, and keep to themselves. There's an abandoned farm away from everything else; and it has a well and a bunch of crops still growing. That'll be the perfect place! I'm not sure if the actual house is big enough for Latta; but the barn sure is. I know Cromoke like I know the back of my hand, I was there in the farmhouse, in fact, just a month ago! There's bedding set up, food in the pantry, a clean bucket for drawing water from the well." Vera desperately tried to convince Sakya to come with her. She even drew a little map in the sand, showing how far away the farmhouse was from everything else. Of course, Vera exaggerated a little bit, putting the dot that represented a village a little farther than it was supposed to be. 'Well, it still isn't that close, no one will even see us if when we walk to the farmhouse.' Vera thought.

((Vera's pretty intent on getting out of the desert. Maybe she senses some danger nearby or something...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka decided to start walking to the nearest village. That meant Cromoke...

He started walking and noticed that Xeres wasn't moving.
"Are you coming Xeres?" he asked. It looked up at him and bowed it's head as if to ask him to mount. He Mounted her it wasn't the same as with Saffren. Xeres had obviously never had anyone ride it as it became off balance. It slowly regained it's balence. Then lost it again and fell over. Anka rolled off and started to laugh.
"Well that didn't go to plan did it?"

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Cromoke? No... not there!" Even she had heard of that place- the stories of evil lurking, the strange portals of shadow scattered across the land that goes into the depths of the dead and soulless when one was not careful in travelling. "It's... cursed."

Whenever she went futher north, she could just feel it... the horrible evil lurking. It was true- the portals, every day there was a sacrifice. One person goes missing. Stay and the roads and you'd be safer... but there's always that possiblity that it could be you that was next.

(The "portals" are invisble, and goes into the dimention of shadows, which has no exit, presumbly. They were set there by an evil god in the last war between good and evil.)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4