Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Oh no no, Saffron aging would never do- she's an immortal being, power like a god, but in the form of a dragon. And please, no guards, might I remind you it's heaven you're in. Besides, among such gods and immortal beings, what is the need of guards anyway? The only people who reside there are the spirits of the pure of heart, great mages in the realm who become immortal upon death, and the original gods and goddesses. And I bet they have more power than a few flocks of guards. Just saying.)

What kind of silly person needs a signature?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((I've edited as I said I would. Don't worry. That's why I put I'll change it if you say to LOL...))
After his bath, Anka was given new clothes. A Silk robe and changes too. He changed into one and was presented with a meal. It was a large and extravigant meal and so tasty it couldn't be described. He was very full when he finished but he still felt like he would gladly eat it again. He was almost sad it was over. He was then called back to the mage's with his new clothes, a bag which contained his changes of clothes, money and Food and Water for his journey. He was given his staff back, it had been cleaned.

"You must now leave. Do not tell anyone of this." said a Mage.
"But how will I get the dragons to come back with me?" He asked.
"We will send someone when you are close." He said.
"But..."
"Do not ask anymore questions about your mission!"
"Ok... Then how do I get down?"
The mage raised his eyebrow.
"Saffren has offered to collect you. After all this is really for her sake. She will be here be here shortly."

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Aha! A town!" Vera cried, racing to the east. "Pan, stay here, and be quiet..." Vera placed the ever-growing dragon in her bag, and darted away to the town. Once there, she fished out some coins, and followed the smell of baking bread. Vera asked for 2 loaves of bread, and 3 muffins, and handed over a quarter of her coins. She also shopped for some meat, for Pan, and handed this shop keeper some more coins.

Vera exited the town, tearing a branch down from a willow tree, and tucking in her bag. She lifted Pan out, and fed him some more meat. "Silly thing, you're always hungry!" Over in the horizon, over some hills. she saw the beginnings of a desert.

An hour later, Pan tucked safely in the pack, Vera was in the desert. Looking back, she saw a streak of green, where the hills were. A bead of sweat trickled down Vera's face as she traveled on. She checked the canteen. "Empty," Vera's throat was parched, and so was Pan's. She peered into the distance. "Water?" She ran blindly, and sank onto the ground. She picked up a handful of sand, and dumped it into her mouth as if it were water. Her throat burned badly. "Mirage..." Vera collapsed onto the scorching sand.

((
Quote:
[Crappy, I know e.e I'm tired. Uh, do I have to have a dragon? o.O]

No, you don't need to, but you can.))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka was sitting in the corner, almost enjoying his surroundings now. Not many other people could say they'd been to Astonia.

He watched as the bodyless souls floated about echoing laughs were eminating from them.

All of a sudden the gentle breeze that was flowing turned into and gust of wind he shot up straight just in time to see, the Magnificant Giant Dragon that was, Saffren land.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:35 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

{Oooh! I lurve having Saffron in stories- she always ends up in every one and I'm not sure even how!}

Sakya mounted Latta in hopes of getting away to a safer place. She knew that she couldn't find any way to find food near the hills that she could steal- the place was much more heavily guarded. Latta bounded down the desert, but only stopped when the hills barely disappeared over the horizon. She told Latta to rest 'til night, because despite her own warnings, she had to get food. And the only place with food was not so far away in the hills.

She searched around for people in her mind, and it seemed as if no one was nearby. Although she did know she had this unusual talent, she herself did not know the true power of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((How could you not notice people! My character's lying unconcious on the sand. But some tribey people find her. Muahaha!))

Vera heard soft murmurings of a language not her own. Her eyes fluttered open, she found she was in a cool tent. A woman with a dark complexion was laying a damp cloth on her forehead, and Pan was sitting on a palm leaf nearby, lapping up some water. The woman worked Vera's jaw open, and trickled some water from a stiff skin into her mouth. The woman said something that sounded to Vera like, "Si tiy aowaj Zandra?" "Repeat please?" Vera asked dazedly. "Ah, you are not from near here. I am Kiara, and I am of the Zandrans, a small clan of the desert. And you are?" "Vera, and that's Pan. Do you think I could have something to eat?" Kiara brought her some small green fruits. Vera looked at them for a while, and tried to figure out what they were. "Ah, they are but grapes," Kiara chuckled.

Vera sat up to eat her grapes, when a tall man allowed himself into the tent. "Your patient is awake, I see. I am Zelt." The man mocked a bow, and brought some meat to Pan, who devoured them hungrily. "Would you explain how I got here?" Zelt and Kiara paused, before explaining.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Trinity wrote:
((How could you not notice people! My character's lying unconcious on the sand. But some tribey people find her. Muahaha!))

((Maybe She can only sence CONCIOUS people :P *waits Trinity to hit him*... Sorry but do you have any specifics on how you'd want Saffren to look Green? (I'm just going to call you Green because you're name's too long ^_^) If so I'll edit the despription with them! :D Wow I'm editing alot in this RP LOL! Oh and can she talk? Or not?))
Saffren was alot bigger than anything he'd ever seen. Her light green scales luminesed in the bright light up on the mountian. Her eyes were Saffron-colored. She towered at at least 12 feet tall. he wingspan was double the size of her body and she overshadowed most of the area that Anka inhabited.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Last edited by .:Compact Disk:. on Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
Trinity wrote:

((Maybe She can only sence CONCIOUS people :P *waits Trinity to hit him*... Sorry but do you have any specifics on how you'd want Saffren to look Green? (I'm just going to call you Green because you're name's too long ^_^)

((*Thwack!* For some reason, I always imagine Saffren as a blue colour. Maybe because of Saffren-Sapphire... Well, it's up to Green, though))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Trinity wrote:
.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
Trinity wrote:

((Maybe She can only sence CONCIOUS people :P *waits Trinity to hit him*... Sorry but do you have any specifics on how you'd want Saffren to look Green? (I'm just going to call you Green because you're name's too long ^_^)

((*Thwack!* For some reason, I always imagine Saffren as a blue colour. Maybe because of Saffren-Sapphire... Well, it's up to Green, though))

((*rubs cheek* That's why I asked :D))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Caress suddenly caught sight of a spot of white streaking up a hill quite a long way away. Torrent? Could that be Torrent? How could he have gone so far? She paused and bit her up, brows furrowing in worry. What should she do? Pursue the creature rushing up the hill?

Yes, she thought, coming to a decision. I've had Torrent ever since I was seven. It's gonna be my fault if I lose him forever.

And, without wasting another moment, she tore down the streets towards the hills, weaving around buildings and people, occasionally bumping heavily into lamp posts in her hurry. She did wander though as she ran what she would do if that white blur wasn't Torrent after all. She could see (presumed) him racing further and further up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Hill?Yayness!*waits to be found*]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"You were wandering the desert, the heat caused you to get a fever. You started to hallucinate, and see mirages. Some scouts that were sent to get water from the oasis found you unconsious on the sand. You seem to be alright now, though." Kiara explained. "Where do you come from, young one." "Oh, please call me Vera, and I lived in Natile."

"Well, rest for a while, we'll refill your bag with food, and your canteens with water, and you'll be on your feet and walking to your destination." Zelt explained. "Thanks."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:16 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Actually, Saffren is a light green and has Saffron-colored accents ^^ like her eyes. And I forgot about you unfortunately ^^ I suppose Sakyas spidey sense just wasn't good that day :))

Latta's ears picked up the sound of people, though far off. Sakya sensed worry from her, and soothes her gently, trying to tell her the people were probably too far off. But that was when Latta tried to tell her that she sensed another dragon... she was no longer the only one?

How? How was this happening? Even she, who rarely had human contact, knew that there was only one dragon that existed, and then Latta came, and now another?

Where? thought Sakya.

I think it comes from the east... but it is too dangerous? answered Latta.

Don't hide your curiosity until you sneak away at night, I know you want to find it as much as I do.

Fine. But it's your idea. The dragon had a little grin on its face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vera dunked her head in a tub of water to cool it down, and her blonde hair stuck to her back. Suddenly Pan jumped up, startled. Vera did the same. "Pan?" 'Human! Outside of the tribe! ' She soothed Pan, and told him, 'Don't worry... It's probably one of the Zandran scouts, seeking out water.' 'Vera, feel it. Relax, and feel!' Vera sat down, in an trance-like state. Her head snapped up, and she seemed to sense someone with the same bond that she and Pan had, off in the distance to the west. 'See, and the human has a dragon, too!' Pan nudged Vera anxiously, and she picked up her bag, with the canteens tucked inside, plucked Pan of the ground, and hurried off, saying a quick good-bye to Kiara and Zelt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Thanks Green! Can she talk though? I'm going to assume she can't for now... Oh and Jade! I've jut realized you're here! Hello haven't seen you in ages... You're never on MSN anymore... :())
Anka stared at the green dragon. She was towering above him.
"Hello Saffren." Said one of the Mages.
She nodded in recognition. She looked around and seen Anka. He stuck out like a goose in a hen coup. She imediatly aprouched him.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next