Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:35 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Soon, the two were close enough so that Sakya could clearly sense the human approaching them as well, along with an animal she couldn't quite recognize (she wasn't all to good with identifying animals) but she was fairly sure that it was the dragon in question.

Seems tiny for a dragon...
Latta smirked.

But definitely a dragon eh? Not a draega?

A little runty but-

Latta, Sakya groaned.

Yes, definitly a dragon.

Latta spread its wings to slow down as a cloud of dust raised around them. A quick flap rose more sand, though thankfully most away from them. They looked around anxiously, wondering if this... dragon... was real.

What kind of silly person needs a signature?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Anka shook. Saffren was a creature that made you shake beneath her shadow. All of a sudden she lay down.
"She means for you to mount her young mage." Said one of the Great Mages

He aprouched her cautiously and mounted. He had so much room he could've fitted a table and chair with him. He felt a jolt as she started to move. all of a sudden she had jumped up and had begun to flap her wings. They were flying downward in an almost vertical decent.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vera ran on, following the bond between dragon and human, her blonde hair drifting behind her. 'So, who do you think this person is, Pan?' 'I honestly don't know... Vera sat down under a palm, still holding Pan, and scanning the horizon. This unknown human was the only person who could possibly know what she felt, the bond between her and her dragon.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

A long cry came from Latta's mouth as she arched her neck up, telling something intelligible to Sakya. Was it... some kind of communication? She tried to say for Latta to at least not be so loud, but Latta was intent on the strange call. At last the call ended, and Latta look toward the advancing figure to hear a response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anka was holding on as tight as he could. He could feel his heart pumping. Saffren started to beat her wings faster and more strongly. She started to Fly more diagonally. This made Anka feel a fractionally bit better.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Pan's head snapped up, as did Vera's. 'What was that?' Vera questioned. 'The other dragon, Vera.' Pan sat on Vera's shoulder, letting out the same cry that Vera had heard, though slightly softer, because of his age. Vera once again plucked Pan off of the scorching sand, and scooted up the palm tree, trying to find the human and the dragon. She sat halfway on the trunk, and half on the scratchy palm fronds, searching the horizon for two figures. When finally she did, she cryed out to them, "Oi! Oi, over here!" Pan let out a scream with her.

((Remember, Pan's three days old, so... yeah... Finally, two character meet! We were so far apart, every one of us. And what I mean by Pan 'screaming' is that he's basically yelling, only not, because of his being a dragon. :P))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((800th post WOO))
All of a sudden Saffren leveled out. Anka watched as the scenery around him became Misty. They had flown into the clouds Saffren know where she was going.

"Uh Saffren? Where are we we going? I wasn't even told."

((Can she talk If I don't get an answer then I'm just going to make her talk anyway))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:03 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Saffren can talk yes. :) Also, she can blow nifty flameballs that can obliterate and entire village, but being half-god, she's not allowed to do that XD, and I think I'll open this again, because a lotta people left this RP:P)

Sakya nudged Latta to go closer, as she heard a returning cry. At last, the little dragon was in view.

It's-it's still a baby!
Sakya told Latta, surprised at the finding.

Yes, but it's a dragon now, isn't it?

As they came closer and closer, they finally were face to face- or as close as they could be. Latta lowered her head and nudged the little dragon gently on the belly. It jumped back a few steps before slipping.

But Sakya was more intent on the owner. There was another one now. But why? How? Was this person somehow chosen to own a dragon, just like I am? As the dust cleared, she could see the girl clearly, much closer now. The girl who owned the dragon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vera climbed down from the palm tree, blinking a few times because of the dust in the air. She studied the duo carefully, but the rider especially. She shared the same bond that she and Pan shared, but she could be anyone. A spy, a goddess in disguise, you name it. Vera was cautious, though, and introduced herself with a false name.

"I am.. Caitl, and this is... Leviath..." Vera spoke, hoping Pan wouldn't butt in telling the strangers their true identities. Glancing lovingly at Pan, she noted that he was rubbing against the other dragon's ankles, like a cat. "Crazy dragon... Acts like a cat sometimes... Anyway, would you be kind enough to provide you name?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Thank you for answering :) finally I can carry on. I kept on posting short peices trying to wait for an answer.))
"We are going north-east to the desert. There have been many sightings of strange lizard like creatures. We are hoping that there you will find newborn dragons." Replied Saffren.
"Wow I've never been to the eastland. I've heard tales of how harsh the land is. I hope my supplies last till I get out of there. How long till we're there?" Asked Anka.
"We will be there in about 10 minutes." She answered
"Er... Would you mind dropping below the clouds so I can see the view please?" He asked her.
"Well... I'll allow you. But just this once. I hate it when they point and stare at me."

And with that that the dragon dropped down. The view was amazing. The hills below were lush and, as they got further north, became more and more beautiful untill all of a sudden the grassy hills turned into sand. Sand which made everthing look dead. He could make out cacti (Sp?) here and there but nothing else. The winds became stronger and turned into a sandstorm.

This was where Saffren was setting down.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:15 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Ah, but young grasshopper, perhaps it is you who shall make yourself known to us. ^^ By the way, any of you can make up why dragons are here. Hehe, I don't really care unless it has something to do with "escaping dragons" or "there was a dragon a long time ago that someone hid and now breeded so there are more". The worlds of my twisted univere have yet to establish that many rules.)

Sakya was silent for she was suspicious also. She slid down form Latta's back and approached Caitl. Now, what would you say in a situation like this?

"Sakya." She said simply, in the absence of a higher vocabulary. She knew perhaps, it would be a little dangerous to give out a name, but what use was it? To know? She doubted anyone knew of the girl in the desert, anyone that actually caught up to her, let alone know her name. "Where... did you find Leviath?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Caitl? Leviath? Who're they?" Pan cut in. Vera winced, glancing around. 'Oh, of course there's no one out looking for me... They probably think I'm another teen runaway, no reason for bolting...'

"I'm sorry, I just can't really trust anyone right now... My true name is Vera, and this is Pan. I found an egg near the woods on the outskirts of Natile, I lived there, by a little brook, and it hatched into Pan. Sorry that I had to lie, but... I have to do it to survive... Who knows what could be after me... I'm probably just being paranoid, though..." Vera continued apologising to Sakya, her eyes to the ground.

((Could the dragons be Saffren's children; maybe they'd been lying dormant for a long time until they felt the warmth of their soon-to-be bond's hands or something?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((That wouldn't make sence since I've done a stoyline where she's looking for other dragons because she's lonely. If she'd have had childen then don't you think she would've kept them for company? Sorry to ruin your Idea Trinity))
Anka squinted in the sandstorm.
"This is where I leave you. Head a little south and you'll find a small village. You may find people to help there."
"Thank you Saffren I'll see you soon. Well that's what I hope anyway."
Anka watched as the huge dragon again lifted off and her watched her in amazment at she flew into the distance.

Half an hour passed in the dessert. The sandstorm had died down and he was now coping with the heat. He thought he seen something under a sand dune.
'No I'm just seeing things' He thought.
As he got closer he again thought he saw something move.
'This heat must be getting to me.' he thought.

Little did he know that he was far from seeing things, and that what he'd seen moving would change his life forever.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:56 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(I'd stay away from Saffren having any children- let's just assume that Saffren is her own bloodline, considering all other dragons are a. dead, b. in the story, or c. in the Beast's Isle)

"I understand. I run... through the desert. All the time. Can't trust people in villages." She replied. Then she had a funny look on her face. "Natile? Where is that?"

She had no knowledge of the outside world and knew little about life of others. She knew only what she has seen and heard- like how she was in Balica, and how Balica had the unforgiving desert and the forbidden lands of greens that she could not tread upon. She had also heard tales of the sea, where it stretched for as far as you could see, all water.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh, Natile? It's a kingdom over that away," Vera gestured past the hills. "So, how'd you get in the desert, anyway? What happened to your parents?" she asked, kneeling down next to Pan, who was hunting a beetle of some sort. Vera rubbed her eyes as a breeze blew past, stirring up the sand.

((Okay, what about use the storyline I gave for the dragons, and use some other random dragon instead of Saffren. The eggs could've lain dormant and forgotten ever since the dragons left or something. Is that okay?))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next