Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((We could End it here and start the next one trying to defeat Vilui. :evil: Then we could have a third about what you wanted to do the second about... But it's really up to you.))
Jason opened his eyes. They came into focus, he found himself in a place with alot of books, and Lots of people.

He jumped up as fast as he could.
"Who're all of you?" He asked them quivering. He noticed the bell he had found before on the floor, He ignored it.
"It's Ok, calm down. We're freinds." Said Joy.
"Like I'd believe that! Look I can give you as much money as you want, just let me go." He whimpered.
"It's Ok." Said Joy putting her hand on his shoulder. "We don't want any of your money."

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(He thinks he's getting mugged. Wow.)

"In case you haven't noticed, a bookstore would be a sort of ironic area to mug people in." Renetta called out. "Don't think we're trying to take your money or anything. Oh, and by the way, you might want to pick up your bell now, so you don't lose it." She added.

Ringing he bell a bit, she directed some wind heated via radiator to twirl around Jason, helping him warm up a bit, if he didn't faint from shock first. Realizing her folly, she put a hand to her face.

"Oops, was it supposed to be ix- nay on the eomancy- gay until he calms down?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((No, He's a big buisness man if you remember. He thinks he's been Kidnapped.))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Well Renetta wouldn't realize him being a buisness man. So there :P .)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jason shouted and ran around in fear.
"How're you doing that?" He shouted at her.

Anka began to snigger at him. Joy scowled at Anka.
"Hey, He's scared Anka. Don't laugh at him. You'd be scared too if you were in his position." She whispered to him.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Well lets see, being that all of us here are Geomancers, including you, I think my previous phrase explains it. As you can see, I have command over wind. Have you even tried to see what you control yet?" Shrugging, she stilled the bell, and the winds returned to their previous spot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:58 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jason tripped and fell to his knees.
"Y-y-you're insane!" He stuttered I'm no Geomancer. I would've been taken away as a child!"

He knew about these Geomancers. He hated them just as he hated all magic types.
"I do not believ you." He said firmly.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
((ETA: I probably won't be online tomorrow or the day after- while the camp I'm going to does have a computer lab with the internet (so I shall be on), it starts on the 9th (the day after tomorrow, here). So I'll be staying at a hotel for the time being, and there's no guarantee that I'll be able to find a place that I can go online from.))

Deirdre glared at the fallen man. "If you're not a Geomancer, then how do you explain the Ankh on your wrist? Surely you didn't just go into a tatoo parlor and have one done- after all, you're a poor innocent businessman, aren't you? Ugh. And I suggest you get up and take one of those towels on the table," she said, nose wrinkled with distaste as she looked at him. "Because no matter how rich or powerful you may be, I'm still going to hurt you if you damage or destroy even one page of any of the books in here."

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Ouch)

Shrugging, she stroked Mint, Renetta now getting peeved at Jason. "Open your eyes. You somehow managed to project yourself to Joy as you began to die. No normal mortal has the power to do that. And I can show you, if you want to be stubborn, with my wind-scrying. In fact, anyone here could show you, just by pointing at your wrist. So stop being such a wuss of a man and face it. You're one of us now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Hmm...I think I'm going to have to leave this RPG...As I haven't really been reading up on everything and haven't been posting, I think it'll be okay to let somebody else take the spot...It's great but I just don't have the time anymore...Sorry :(]

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((His Ankh hasn't appeared on him yet.))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Neva looked suspiciously around, and sighed. "They're gone at last. Waitaminute... Crap." Three kids were heading up the road, so Neva thought quickly and slipped into the nearest building, a bookstore, where several people were gathered around a fallen man. "Sorry for busting in, I just had to get away from those annoying brats. Hope you aren't having a meeting or anything." She frowned and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, accidently showing the ankh on her wrist to everyone in the bookstore.

((Duh, it's Deirdre's bookstore that Neva burst into.))
<hr>
Maya was watching everything through her eyelashes. When she felt Terra hoist her over her shoulder, Maya kneed her stomach. Terra crumpled, her mother running over to help her back up; while Maya bolted to the world outside. Hair turned white as she ran through the snow, and finally collapsed in front of a building. She sank down into the snow, panting, and looked around her. She recognised nothing, and let her chin rest on her knees, tears rimming her eyes. She was completely lost.

((She's still in the city/town/whatever it is, so don't worry. She's rescueable. Well, at least another Geomancer got united without knowing it. Oh, and one of these days, I'm going to revise the twins' bios; I'm not too fond of those.))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Smiling, Renetta pointed at Neva's wrist."Well, no need to search extensively for another High Geomancer." she put out. "One has just walked in through the door." Going back to her reading, she stroked Mint once again, as the kitten purred in its sleep. "So, how many left to find?" she asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Ok since Xela *cough*Alex*cough* isn't editing or anything I'll just work it in...))
"What Ankh? I have no..." Jason trailed off. He looked down at his wrist, and there it was. Grey as stone. An Anka.
"But... but... I hate magic... Why would the Goddess choose me? I am a buisness man. I am no Geomancer." He started to back away from them. "I will not submit to this. I WILL NOT..." He colapsed. Knocked out. Anka he whacked him with his staff.

"ANKA! What was the need in that?" Joy roared at him.
"He was annoying me." He said looking down at Jason in Triumph.
"There was no need for that!"
"Yes... Yes there was." He replied.
Joy glared at him. She was starting to strongly dislike Anka. Anka smiled at her. It was a sickly sweet smile that was meant to annoy her.

Joy was visibly becoming more angry. This made Anka feel slightly happier.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16