Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
((Oh umm... how... anti-climactic... ¬_¬))
Jason lay on the floor. He was freezing and still unconcious. The only movements he was making were when he breathed.

Joy felt drawn towards him. The pain grew as she got closer. She stumbled, but caught herself.

She touched Jason. Her wand began to glow it was drawn towards him she began to do as she did to the little boy who was dead exept this time she didn't transfer as much of her energy.

Jason began to shiver.
"So... cold." He whispered.
((I just realised Alea's in two places at once xD She's in the City of The Damned and Anka plus she's controling Maya. Wow.))
<hr>
((I completely forgot about you Trin sorry xDDD must make you feel all warm inside :lol:))
"Geomancer, Alea, you may not leave this place." Came the woman's voice who was on top of Maya/Alea. The voice was familier to Alea.
Another Woman stepped in front of her and pulled Maya/Alea's face upwards so that she could see her. The woman stood in garments that were, once beautiful, but now, were dirty tattered, worn and torn.

The woman standing before her was her sister Gaia. Alea now knew that the person on top of her was Terra.
((There was some slight GMing but Alea would've recognised her Sister and Neice(HOW THE HELL DO YOU SPELL THAT?!?!?!?!?).))

{You mean Niece? Heh. I'll post later, must eat!}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Hmmm, well Terra was supposed to be a Planet (aka Earth) and Gaia was supposed to be banished 0_o But its a good plot twist *sweatdrops* ))

Alea's eyes widened in shock, "H-how?" she stuttered, finding it hard to breath with Terra on top of her. Knowing there was nothing else she could do for Maya, Alea's spirit flowed out from Maya's mouth, the orb of white light disappeared as soon as it was all out.

Back in the bookstore, Talim gasped in surprise as the Goddess filled her. Her eyes glowed silver and she looked at the Geomancers around her. "The God of Darkness, Vilui, has captured the Geomancer of Water and your friend," she pointed at Deirdre as she spoke, "Somehow, my sister Gaia and her daughter Terra have made it back here, obviously with the help of Vilui. You must find the other Geomancers soon. Once this is done I will have thought of a way to save those who have been captured. Good luck."

((Ugh, this just gets harder and harder doesn't it?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((Yeah but you said that... Terra was Gaia's Daughter... and I thought you just meant banished from Wherever it is Alea lives... crap...))
"Vilui?" asked Anka quickly.
'That was the name of the person who entered my mind...' he thought

Joy was sitting on the floor when she heard this.
'Vilui? That sounds familier... isn't he Alea's brother, banished to live in the City of the damned for eternity?' she thought to herself.

Jason couldn't hear anything properly. It was as if his ears had popped.
<hr>
Vilui had gotten free of the vines to find his sister Gaia standing before him with the Geomancer.
"Gaia. You surprise me with your presence." He said smiling at her with yellow teeth. "And you bring me a presant?" He said motioning towards Maya.
((I just realised... essentially I'm Rping 6 characters... Umm... Gaia and Terra are free Characters xDDD))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Since Maya's probably unconcious, and Neva's being dragged around the town by little kids, and Gaia and Terra are free characters... I'll use them for now.))

"Of course, dear brother." Gaia plucked Andrew off of the ground, and Terra heaved the seemingly unconcious Maya up with surprising strength. "But then again, it would be much more... fair with a bargain. I've felt the presense of the pieces of the anhk here. If you allow us to look around for the gems, and keep them if we find them; we will give you back the geomancer and this boy, whoever he is." Terra smirked smugly. "So do we have a deal?" "But wait, I think our dear sister may come to the little family reunion too." Gaia looked towards the entrance, where an invisible Alea waited for the Geomancers to come and save their precious water geomancer.

((Yup, Alea's beong thrown all over the place. She must've returned after sending the geomancers the message through Talim.

Psst, Ria, how did Alea save Jason while she was in Maya's body... Unless it was actually Ankha, who I think you said was Alea's daughter. But you're saying Terra was supposed to be the planet Earth, which means Ankha would have to be Anhka. Unless Terra and Anhka are just goddesses whom the planets are named after.))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((I actually thought that Trin. It' would've made more sense... Imagion giving birth to a planet... even if you are a goddess OUCH! xDD))
"Ah dear sister, you drive a hard bargin, but I will help you. I also believe that our dearest sister has not left yet. I still sense her power." He replied to her.

((BLEH! ... Phear my crappy RPing skills today!))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Well Terra and Ankha's spirits are the lifesource... type... thing.... of the planets. So in the first post, when I talked about the Ankh being buried in Ankha, that was her spirit.... but it really means the planet. Okay.... well.... that made sense.... not.... 0_o

Anyways..... Alea is an all powerful Goddess, she therefore has the power to be in two places at once.

Oh, and no finding Ankh pieces yet! Naughty Trinity and CD, you're not supposed to get those involved yet! Tsk, tsk, running my RP for me.... nah, it's cool, I like all your interesting plot twists.... if only you'd make plot twists which HELP our cause... not send our "heroes" *cough cough* into even worse danger :roll: ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

o.O Sorry for not rp'ing in a while...I'll go back and read everything...but I shall continue [yes even if it means I'll fall out of the sky and suddenly join the group ... now that I think I about it...that does sound kinda fun]

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
((Asha told Deirdre she wished she knew how to read. It wasn't just a statement specifically to her, either. I'm leaving this RP due to complete failure to acknolwedge my character's existance by all players. It hurts. Bye. :( ))

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Ack! I guess Fire and Thunder are now open. That's right, CodenameSplinter failed to even acknowledge my PM regarding this RP, so his position can go to a more deserving player. ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(What about getting Shadowfare back?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Yeah Dranzer's right. She did say she just forgot and apologised.))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
lionheartwitty wrote:
((Asha told Deirdre she wished she knew how to read. It wasn't just a statement specifically to her, either. I'm leaving this RP due to complete failure to acknolwedge my character's existance by all players. It hurts. Bye. :( ))

((o___0

I know you aren't reading this, as you've left, but- Deirdre wasn't in the room.))

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Yes, on the count of three, everyone spam Shadowfare's Pm box to make Shadowfare come back)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((lol. Yes send 12 each. One for each Geomancer. Maybe we should Sum everything up for the new people.))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Well, I've PMed Shadowfare. Hopefully she'll come back.

I'm awfully sorry to say that I've got RPers' block (lol, like writers' block) for where to go for this RP and its crazy story. I think I've managed to push our plot and story into a brick wall/dead end and need some time to think of what I'm going to do.

I've been very tempted to just pull the plug and start over, with more planning of course. Or to create a fill-in story and start on the second part which I'll plan carefully. And suggestions on what to do would be appreciated (and I hope you can all think from my perspective)... oh, and feel free to call me an irresponisible and hopeless GM... cause i've managed to kill this wonderful RP with my lack of inspiration.... :cry: *goes off to find cookies to make herself feel better* ))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next