Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Grey Acolytes Medieval RP ((Open)) ((Serious)) ((Fantasy))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:00 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Westlands
------------
The Document landed on the High Mage's desk with a thud.
"WHAT IS THIS?" He yelled, his face turning the red of flames...
"The Declaration of War from the lands in the east... Sir." Replied the timid messenger.
"Get out of my face. I must plan my assault.
---------------------------------------------------
Eastlands
-----------
"Two weeks have past yet no reply," The Arch Wizard looked troubled, and furrowed his brow. "When will they reply? Then we may be able to work this war out without acutal bloodshed.
"THEIR ARMY MARCHES! THEY SWARM THE CITIES!" Cried a messenger.
"THE DOGS!" Shouted the Arch Wizard
---------------------------------------------
Westlands
------------
"Their Necromancers use both our dead and theirs as warriors, and their Geomancers are untouchable. Their wizards are lethal, and the Druid forces that roam their lands are incredible. We must release the Dragons" This was the High Mage's favourite reslove. It was also the most effective.
-----------------
Summary
-----------
These two lands are ravaged. There are Nuetral rebels scattered throughout these destroyed continents, bent on creating peace from the ruins of civilization. They are us. They are the Grey Acolytes. They are warriors of all kinds: Druids, Wizards, Mages, Sorcerors, Necromancers, Telekinesis Gifted, Witches, Geomancers, Paladins, and also there are Fighters and Rangers, Rouges and any other type of warrior you could think of scattered among their ranks.

Choose a type of warrior and this is how your Bio should look, just base it on mine:

Name: Refered to as General Scar.
Warrior Type: Unknown. He seems to know alot of everything, except he is clueless about Necromancy.
Weapons: Bow, throwing knives, enchanted Paladin sword, various daggers, and a large druid staff.
Additional information: He is the leader of the Grey Acolytes. The explosion of the dragonfire against the Geomancer fire destroyed his Island in the middle of the seperating ocean, and all he knew. He is known to be an excellent marksman.

You may be Nuetral, or from West continent (Gangor) or East continent (Necran). Good luck keeping your character alive.

EDIT: Oi! Hurry up and join plz! I'm itching to kill something.

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Valair de Indall
Warrior Type: Mage/Archer
Weapons: Yew Longbow and Staff
Additional information: He is from the East Continent of Necran. He has some temperamental issues but usually is trying to make peace between the sides

-.- I might change it a little

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(How long has he been with the GA? Is he new?)

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm...a month or 2?

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:01 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"We are going to raid the Vulcran Isle magical weapons armoury. Anyone brave enough to help, please make yourself visible from the crowd."
(This will be our group for the whole RP, so plz join soon. Either we start tomorrow, or if we get 8 more members today)

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Neram Ycal
Warrior Type: Unknown, as yet.
Weapons: Glaive, the blade pf which is enscribed with runes for accuracy and speed.
Additional information:Will come out through RP.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Who knows? On the rare occasion its name is given, it says it is called, 'Rien'.
Warrior type: Swordsbeast, some magic
Weapons: A sword with a large emerald as the pommel-stone and two smaller ones at either end of the hilt
Additional Information: To Be Revealed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Fletch, short for Fletcher
Warrior Type: swordsman, which ironic, as Fletcher means someone who makes arrows.
Weapons: A broad sword of three feet long, strapped to his back beneath his cloaks.
Additional information: He wears many layers of cloaks, blankets, capes, etc. They are various colors, and very tattered. He rarely removes his hood. The cloaks look almost like a very thick poncho, and only his calves and feet can be seen coming from underneath the covering. His toes are webbed, and the skin color canges with the season. Spring the skin is light green, summer it is darker green, fall can be either brown-green or brown-red, and in the winter it is dark brown. More to be revieled through the roleplay.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Oh well)
You four are of the bravest, most foolish warriors in this world. Arm yourselves, and get ready. We leave by Griffin in the morn.

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Oi! You wait just a second now, y'hear?!)

Name: Kirani Anotha
Warrior Type: Druid/Mage.
Weapons: A druids staff
Additional information: She's more of a mage then a Druid, as all of her magic is innate, however, as it doesn't exactly specify an element, she is a Druid. ... Hard to explain.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:13 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Here, everyone, take one of these necklaces. Then we can sense eachother's presences if we get seperated. And we shall know if one another dies." Says Scar.

"The griffins are ready, sir" Pipped a young messenger. An Orphan. General Scar gave him some money and dried pork.

"Come on, hurry yerselves."

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Neram took the necklace she was offered, fastening it around her neck. She hesitated a moment, glancing about at the others. Her attention was diverted by the young messenger.

At General Scar's words, she stepped forwards.

(Talk about writer's block)

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:45 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"The stablehands shall seat you on your griffin. Hold the reins and listen to your instructions. Yes, I will be riding Talon, Gruff. Thank you for readying him, Jack." General Scar sits on his griffin and motions for the others to do the same. They rush across the corridor, towards the stablehands.

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Valair rushed to his griffin and collided with it. It gave him a glare that suggested that he might be "innocently removed" if he did that again. He smiled apologetically and got to his feet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Not too late to join, no? :(

Name: Reltyu Wretsil
Warrior Type: Necromancer
Weapons: A black staff
Other Information: Reltyu has been part of GA as long as anyone can remember. She wears a long black cloak, black boots, and black gloves. No part of her body can be seen. She is hard to talk to, but is said to have very powerful powers of necromancy. More shall be revealed later...muahaha...

Reltyu ran fast, cursing herself for being late. Cloak billowing behind her, she rushed toward the stables just in time to see the others mounting their griffins. Panting, she clambered up onto her own griffin, patting its feathered head in a rare display of affection.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next