Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:51 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Reltyu, nice you made it. Everyone, Reltyu will be second in command for this. Reltyu, here is the binding necklace." The group set off, led by General Scar, Reltyu taking up the rear. At the last second, the messenger boy threw a pack of supplies to each surprised recipent, and ran away to attend to the animals left. Yet little did the group know, a dragon soon followed their movements...

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kirani watched Velair's antics, amused slightly. She pulled her hood up before turning to her own Griffin - a sort of cream-colored one. She smiled lightly, murmuring words of praise before getting on.

The Griffin gazed at her with its fierce gaze, surprised.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Fletch timidly mounted his gryphon. The beast snapped it's beak at his leg. He smacked the animals head in a very comidic fashoin. "No!" he said to it. It was a good thing the animal missed his foot. Cut webbing hurt a lot. He shifted uneasily on the gryphon's back. Let's get this over with... he thought.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:51 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

'Garn, please be more domestic. Your rider may die, then you will not have to be with him again. Either way, one more ride is the maximum.'
They were reaching the island. A crossbow bolt struck Talon the Griffin. Down he and his rider spiralled. Scar tethered his griffin to his belt, then used his cape with the hidden wooden skeleton in it as a glider, touching them both down softly in the bushes. Another brigade of bolts torn apart the bushes, and Scar was seen taking them out of the air with his sword. He then took out the asailants with throwing knives and the scout party was destroyed.
"This," said he,"Is the usual. Someone want to restrain Talon while I fix him up?"

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Neram gently guided her griffin down, avoiding the arrows skillfully. She touched down softly beside Scar. Dismounting her griffin, she instinctively brandished her staff, gaze darting around the area.

||Ghostrider, it's generally more appreciated by other RPers if you let them make their own decisions about their characters instead of godmodding.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:38 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Godmodding? I was telling the griffin something. Oh well)
After a few minutes, Talon was back up. The Bolt had struck him dead on, and was now on the ground beside Scar, covered in blood.

"The Griffins have excellent sight. Also, they have a sense of smell similar to vultures." Talon clicked his beak, agitated at the word. "So, it makes sense that we use them first to take out scouts. They are much stronger than average humans. Stronger than even most of my warriors, in fact. Talon, as always, will lead the griffins. We shall go along the east coast untill we reach the fortress. Go." Scar, as always, was to the point.

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Well, I[m also talking about such thigs as: "Reltyu will be second in command for this. Reltyu, here is the binding necklace." The group set off, led by General Scar, Reltyu taking up the rear." and "motions for the others to do the same. They rush across the corridor, towards the stablehands.".

That and the fact that you seem to be pretty much rushing this whole thing along, deciding evrything,a nd doing everyhting, while the rest of us sit by and watch you write this whole thing on your own.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:29 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Sorry, I just wanted to get us to the island so the true adventure can begin. I'll let someone else make the first move of the TRUE adventure.))

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||Um...remind me again what we're supposed to be doing...I can't seem to find it in the desc...||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:50 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Someone has to lead the party on for a little, because my character is tending to his griffin))

---Ghostrider---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||Oh. Right. Since I'm second in command, I take it that's my responsibility...||

Reltyu guided her griffin down to join the others. Flying had never really been her thing, and she swayed a little as she dismounted. Surveying the hurt griffin with distaste, she clucked her tongue.

"Right. No time to waste, then. We should start scouting for the armory. At least one person should stay here with Scar, though, in case of another ambush. The rest of you can come with me."

She squinted at them maliciously, as if daring them to argue. (Of course, they couldn't see her squint, because her face was covered, but that's beside the point. :P)

Many thanks to .:Requiem:. for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Ah, go on without me. I shall be fine. Talon will be up and ready as soon as I find a healing herb. Just a second... Oh, there one is. I can create the ointment and catch up, so move along." This was something not short of amazing. Scar with compassion towards a living being-his griffin.

---Ghostrider---

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2