Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:32 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
"Sir... but there is one thing we do know about the new s-s-slayers. Th-the Female slayer... S-she is quite young Master." He said cautiously, knowing what this could mean.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:47 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
"Sir... but there is one thing we do know about the new s-s-slayers. Th-the Female slayer... S-she is quite young Master." He said cautiously, knowing what this could mean.

Ciaran's eyes dimmed to black, a thoughtful expression coming over his face. After a moment in this pensive state, he straightened again.

"It means nothing. Nothing She is a slayer still, regardless of age. If anyhting, her youth makes her more of a threat."

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Trinity: More proof I'm losing my mind--I edited it luckily :oops: ))

Ashley grinned, "Sure!" she exclaimed. She turned off the soaps and asked, "I'll go outside and walk down the street, will you meet me there?" Ashley waited for confirmation of this plan, while slipping into some sandals. She was glad she was going to meet her friends.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Celena had let her attention idle towards the window. She saw Christine passing under a streetlight, and was instantly elated. Finally, she was saved. Or close enough to saved. At least she wouldn't be bored. A figure behind Christine was soon emerged in the light from the streetlamp. Upon closer inspection, it seemed he was a man. His shoes were high, like an 80s style platform...

"Oh damn", Celena said softly. She knew this town was very commercial, and the only people who would ever wear clothes from the 80s were people who couldn't go out and buy new ones during the daylight. The man was approaching on Christine. Celena couldn't let this happen. She got up, ignored the reaction of the others, and ran through the window. The falling glass shards cut her, but she paid them no mind. She threw herself onto the man before realising she hadn't brought a stake. She cursed under her breath. All she had with her was her cross necklace. She pulled it off and shoved it onto the vampire's neck. He burned, a cross imprint gleaming on his neck. The vampire pushed Celena off him and ran away into the night.

Celena got up, dusted herself, and walked over to Christine.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:36 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Sean unlocked the door to his house, and walked in. As usual, nobody was home - his mother was at work, and his father was away on business. Again.

He went over to the answering machine, which was flashing with new messages. One was from his mum, telling him she'd be late home. The other was from Toby, calling to see what he was up to. Sean looked at his watch, and realised that Toby was probably doing 'Slayer business' - which meant he had to put up with Celena.

He sighed. Better go see how he's going. Knowing Celena, she'll have Ashley and Christine there... 3 to 1 is a bit unfair for the poor guy.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Alright, just meet me near the intersection, alright? I have to go now, someone's right behind me, pretty much breathing down my neck," Christine whispered. "See ya there." She hung up, spinning around to the man. "How dare you eavesdrop on my conversation! How rude." "I'm quite sorry." The man smiled, revealing two sharp fangs, and Christine screamed at the top of her lungs. Just then, Celena hurtled through a glass window, tackling the vampire, and shoving the cross from her necklace onto his neck. The vampire ran off, into the blackness. "Th-thanks Celena..." Christine was still a bit shaken up. Brushing that aside, she shivered. "Brrr... It's cold. Why don't we grab Ash, she's coming to meet us, and go inside."

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Someone right behind Christine? Ashley was alarmed! She jammed her cell in her purse and ran outside, pratically running to the intersection- then she waited. She didn't want to miss them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jack sighed, stood and walked to the window. "Celena Renn, get back here this instant! You need to finish this lesson." He glanced over at Christine. "You can meet her later," he shouted.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Celena ignored the watcher and turned back to Christine.

"You got lucky. Do you have any idea why there are slayers? To fight off the moronic vampires when they go blood-happy. Do you know when they decide to go into that familiar blood happy stage? At night. And you're alone. At night. Did you miss the memo about the blood happiness?!" Celena took moment to calm down.

"Call Ashley. Tell her to meet us in the library. Hopefully no one eats her on the way." Celena barked her last command to Christine, and then walked through the 13-year-old-girl-sized hole in the glass window and back into the library.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Notes? Notes!" Toby muttered softly to himself.

He reached down towards his backpack, unzipping the middle compartment. He paused for a second, scanning over the contents, before pulling out a notebook. He glanced over the blue cover for a second, and then opened it towards the back.

He frowned slightly, absentmindedly pulling a strand of paper from the end of the notebook, a remnant of when he had needed to pull out a few peices of paper for schoolwork. There weren't that many clean sheets of paper left, he would have to get a new one soon.

He closed the middle compartment, and opened the back one. He scrambled around in it for a few seconds, before finally pulling out a mechanical pencil.

Ronnicus Corp... he began to write down. He paused, frowning a bit, then looked up, as if to ask a question.

Instead he saw Celena leaving through the window. He blinked once, unsure of what to do.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ashley waited...and waited. She felt her heart beat faster, it was really dark now- it was a cloudy night and no stars shone. Ashley fought to keep her breathing slow, she was being watched. She knew she could dash back to her house but Christine should be here soon right? Ashley swallowed hard, shivering slightly even in the warm night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christine once more fished out her cell phone. A thin beam of light traveled through the blackness of the night, as she turned on the built in flashlight. Waving the beam of light around, she started humming a little tune, which soon turned into a song. Her soprano voice rang out loud and clear, as she searched for her good friend. "Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation... Darkness stirs, and wakes imagination... Silently the senses, abandon their defenses... Ashley, there you are!" The thread thin light landed on Ashley standing at the intersectiom. Christine jogged over to her good friend. "Come on, let's get to the library!"

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ashley had the insinct to hush Christine, but thought better of it-- she still felt uneasy. "Alright!" she smiled and agreed, following Christine. "I think we are being watched..." she said softly out of the corner of her mouth, the uneasiness around her had not left. A shiver passed through her again, as she looked around, still heading toward the library.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
A man in 80s gear ran up to them.
"Master!" He said. "The Female Slayer... she Jumped me! I was about to kill a young girl on her own when she jumped out of a window and threw me to the ground."
"Fool!" Xeres Shouted At Him. "She could've followed you! How dare you be this stupid. Tell me where this happened before I kill you."
"Near the School in an Ally-way!" He said physically shaking.

Xeres threw the Vampire onto a nearby snapped tree branch which peirced it's chest and dusted it.
"I shall take my leave to go to kill her. Are you coming Hassielfell? Or will you stay here and miss all the fun?" He asked her.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
((Can I take the last spot? Will anyone care about me jumping in at the last second, or that this is my first RP? I won't post anything until I get the go-ahead.

Role name: Vampire 3
Name: Lania
Appearance: She has waist-length blonde hair, gray eyes, and pale skin. She looks like a California surfer girl.
Other: She's a new vampire. She's still trying to make a name for herself, so she helps out other vampires... until she gets on her feet at least.))

Last edited by JellyFish72 on Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next