Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:41 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ciaran did not wait for Hassielfell's reply, but strode out ahead of Xeres. A powerful leader to the Vampires, he was not one to sit about and let people do his work for him. Besides, he wanted to 'meet' this young new slayer.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((Yay Jelly!))
Xeres was Taken aback.
"Master are you sure you want to come with us?" He asked. Uncertain of what he intended to do.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Walking towards the library, Sean saw two figures ahead of him, heading the same direction. They were smaller than he was, and he guessed that they were female. Few people had need to go to the library at this time, and he assumed that they were Ashley and Christine.

He rolled his eyes. Poor Toby. Yep, definately three against one. He picked up his pace and continued walking towards the library, all the while feeling like he was being watched.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((gah, blasted internet being evil for three days! I'm back now!))

Hasielfell strode purposefully after her Master. She looked at Xeres. "You have yet to kill the slayer, I would think that he is coming to make sure you do not...slip up." she said the last two worlds darkly, a threat.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:07 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Xeres glared at Hasielfell.
"I do not see Slayer blood upon your hands Hasielfell." He shot at her.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mina heard a crash in the nearby room and quickly packed up four of the books she was looking through. She raced into the next room, books in one arm, stake raised in the next.

"What's going on? I'm here to help . . . ," she said as Celena crashed through the window. She lowered the stake and placed the books on the Watcher's desk. "The window again? We had just fixed it, too . . ."

Mina loved to research, so Jack relied on her help often. She had been in the next room looking up a couple things the Watcher had listed for her while the Slayers went through their lesson. She loved the knowledge and it comforted her to be able to stay near Toby, just so she could pick up bits of extra slayer knowledge if he needed help, she told herself.

"Well, anyway, I've found some interesting bits in these books, sir. I've marked the pages. What's up with Celena?" she asked Jack. She turned and waved to Toby, smiling a bit as she motioned to the Celena hole in the window.

((Btw, what do the kids call the Watcher? Jack? Watcher? Mr. Aries? Something else?))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Aye, not in this vampiric form. Perhaps I should tell you why I was sired when I was- I murdered the second slayer in my human life." She said, flipping her brown hair over one shoulder. It was indeed true, although it had been over a matter of normal humans, and she had not known it was a slayer until she had been brought before Ciaran. Perhaps that was why she was so high in ranking, but she was not sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Queen of the backstory indeed ^_^))
Xeres' eyes widened slightly. He did not know if what she said was the truth but he knew Hasielfell almost never lied to him.
"Okay then. Let's go kill the new slayers then." He said to them following Ciaran's lead.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
Lania looked around the alley she was standing in, trying to find the person she was supposed to attack. Some vampire, she had already forgotten his name, had hired her to attack some guy who worked at a local nightclub. Oh well, she thought, at least I get some dancing time out of it.

A door slam caught her attention. She spun around, her blonde hair flying, to see a guy walk down the back steps towards the dumpster. Now’s my chance, she thought, as she ran down the alley.

A minute later, her job was complete. She walked out of the alley, pleased with herself, when the door opened again. A young woman walked out, and, upon laying her eyes on the boy’s body, let out a horrible scream. “John,” she shouted, “are you okay?!”

Lania froze. Did she say John? Lania dropped her head into her hands. I was supposed to kill a guy named Rob! Lania ran. She knew she had to get away before her employer found her. She was in big trouble.

((Thanks for your help, CD!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((I have Jelly's permission to godmod.))
Lania Knew what this meant. Her boss was now going to be after her. She needed to go, And she needed to now.

She started to run all of a sudden she rounded a corner and Bumped right into Xeres.

"Hey watch were you're... Lania?"

Xeres recognised her and his own Daisy Chain around her wrist. He smiled. He still remembered the night they'd met.

It had been a cold wet night a year ago. Xeres had had a run in with a Vampire Hunter. He'd been running for hours, Hiding, narrowly escaping and then he was cornered with no-where to go. An empty allyway was where He'd found himself. The Vampire Hunter started to pull out his Steak, when Lania had passed by.
"Help! He's going to kill me!" He cried out.

Lania had foolishly believed him. She started to selflessly fight the hunter. Distracting him long enough for Xeres to pull a bar off of the wall and bash the Vamipre Hunter to death.

Horrified Lania had stood watching. She had tried to escape but Xeres was too Fast. He Grabbed her.
"So what is your name my dear?" He asked her.
"L-L-Lania." She answered.
"Well Lania. Thank you for saving me."
With that he bit into her neck. He drank untill she was almost dead.
"Now my dear for saving my life. I shall allow you to live." He took a peice of glass from the ground and slit open his wrist.
"Drink my dear. Drink" and with that Lania drank. Her human life ended, but her vampire one had begun.
He let her fall to the ground. Unconcious, he stole her necklace and on her wrist placed a Daisy Chain.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lania let herself relax a bit. Finally, someone I know. “Xeres! I think I’m in trouble.” She explained the situation to him, nervously fingering her daisy chain as she spoke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hasielfell watched Xeres converse with this girl. She walked to the child, taking her hand and looking at the chain. "Weak," she said, circling the vampire like a vulture, "and frightened. But she has potential, she only needs proper training."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:17 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Xeres Smiled. He expected never to see Lania again.

"Why don't you come with us Lania? Whatever trouble you're in we'll help." He said to her. He didn't know what it was about Lania, but he was always nice to her.

"Hasielfell! You will make her feel uneasy! Now stop hovering around! We have slayers to kill."

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lania wasn’t sure whether to take Hasielfell’s words as complements or insults. She decided to forget about them when she heard Xeres’s offer. “That’d be great, thanks.” She visibly relaxed; feeling safer now that she knew someone was going to help her. She was, however, slightly nervous of going to kill slayers. She had heard of slayers, but had never seen one. Oh, well. It’s better to be in a group than on your own when you’re in trouble, she thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Xeres smelled Lania's Nervousness.
"Do not be nervous. We are in the presance of the master."
((I'm sure Nervousness is a word... lol))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next