Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
Lania ducked her head when Xeres mentioned her being nervous. He can read me like a book, she realized. Her head shot up when he mentioned the Master. She’d heard of the Master, but had never met him. She kneeled before him. “Master,” she said, uncertain and in awe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
"Not. Now Lania. We're on the move. He's probably ignoring you anyway" He whispered to her.

He held out his hand to help her up.

It reminded him of all the times he helped her out at the begining of her life as a Vampire.
Teaching her the ways of the vampires. How to hunt and, when nessisary, sire.

"Hurry now. We don't want to fall behind."

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Really?" she asked her friend. A chill ran up Christine's spine as her eyes darted around. "You're right..." She walked into the warm light that shone through the library and the chill stopped. Pushing the door open, Christine strided into the building. Not seeing Celena, she decided to check out a couple of books, her one weakness. She couldn't resist a good book, the smell of just-opened pages, the sound of flipping pages. She made her way over to the librarian, and questioned, "Are there any books that plays or musicals are based on here?" "Well, there's Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, and Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. And some Shakespeake and Poe writings have been turned into plays." "Oh, erm, thanks." Christine browsed through the aisles, picking up Les Miserables, a book of Poe's short stories, Phantom of the Opera, and Phantom by Susan Kay; which was based off of Phantom of the Opera; and checking the four books out. Tucking the books into her bag, she noticed Celena nearby. "Hey, Celena! There you are."

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"I love Les Miserables! It's long though..." Ashley said, looking over her friend's books. "Hey Celena!" she waved as well, grinning. Ashley strode toward her, finally feeling more secure in the library then she was outside.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Celena, who had sat upon a table silently after walking through the window, ignored her friends. ((A good thing to know about Celena- she is definitely NOT nice.))

"I think I want to go kill something now", she said absent mindedly, "I don't really care about romican domican right now, I just... really want to kill something."

She walked out, not really caring what her watcher was most definitely yelling at her. She left the school, looking for a fight.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christine shrugged, and pulled out a small notepad from her bag. "Ronicus Corpulus, right?" she asked Jack, scribbling that down, and leaving without bothering to let him answer the question. "C'mon Ash." she pointed outside and strided out the the street briskly, catching up to Celena. "Celena, I think the vamp from before went into that alley over there, so that way's our best bet." She reached into her bag, touching the stakes at the bottom lightly, then strayed her hand to her neck where her necklace lay. She frowned as her fingers brushed across the cross, then slipped it off, and quickly replaced it with her other necklace, the one with the star of David pendant, before anyone could see. She then buttoned her black coat, so that only the silver chain showed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Alley. Right", Celena said, briskly walking there. At first, she saw nothing- then something (or was it someone?) moved in the shadows. Celena grinned. Bullseye. She went after it, not looking to see if her friends were following her.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((I'm sorry for not posting... We (Us vampires following you) Need The master Vampire (Reqium) for anything to move forward.))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jack sighed, closed his eyes, and placed a hand to his temple, breathing heavily and attempting to calm himself down. He reopened his eyes and looked at Toby wearily. "You can go, Toby," he said softly. "It doesn't look like Celena's coming back... and I need to repair the window. Again." He gestured at the Celena-shaped hole in the glass.

He looked over at Mina and smiled. "Thanks, Mina," he told her, and took the books from her. "Toby, you can tell Celena I expect both of you back here tomorrow, same time." He looked back over at Mina. "You can go too. I doubt you'll want to stay around when Toby's gone."

[Jas, they can call him Jack.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Okay, I'm going to be going to New Jersey for a couple of days. Please take care of my character if needed.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Toby nodded absently to Mina as she waved at him, still staring at the window.

He twitched lightly as Jack spoke to him, and turned around to look at them. "Oh, thanks. I'll, um, I'll leave in a bit, though. I still have to write down notes on... Ronnicus Corpulus. And I'll be sure to tell Celena that next time I see her..." he said softly, beginning to scratch words down on his paper.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6