Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Prophecy Slayers {Closed}
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Some of you remember the Buffy roleplay I had before the forum crash. This one is similar, but more original.))

Since the beginning of the Earth, there have been demons. They came much, much earlier than the humans. When the first human walked, a demon fed on him and mixed their blood. This created the first vampire. They continued to mix their blood with the blood of others, making more of their kind.

Powerful men decided the vampire population needed to be controlled. They decided that prophecy would choose two slayers- one male, and one female- to control the vampire population and the swell of their numbers.

When one slayer of the pair died, the other lost power. They were still alive, but no longer did they have the supernatural slayer strength they used to contain. Vampires usually came in and devoured them, to make up for all of the vampiric lives the slayer had taken.

When one or both of the slayers fell, prophecy chose two new ones to take their place. Ouija boards were used to contact the spirit world, so the spirits could let loose who was to become the next pair of slayers. Sometimes they only whispered one name to the anxious Watchers, who were incharge of training the pairs of slayers so they could fight to their full strengths and abilities. If only one name was spoken, that person would be called into service and later asked to choose their male/female counterpart. Choosing was a tricky business- it was almost certain that they would be choosing a person who would eventually be killed in the end.

Thousands of years ago, prophecy told more than just two names. It made a prediction on the years to come. Ancient records have written that it said something along the lines of this:

Many, many years from now, a she slayer will emerge from the likes of man with more power than any before her. She will be the youngest slayer to have the power. She will also be one of the most beautiful. The mystic board will not say the name of her male counterpart. She will choose him herself. This slayer will be one of the most clever as well as most powerful and most beautiful. She will not choose her best friend to be her counterpart. She will choose an enemy, hoping he will die soon. She will be incorrect. He shall die after a long amount of time as slayer and become vampiric. Unlike any slayer before her, however, the she slayer will not lose her power. She will not know he is dead. He will disguise himself to her, and she will trust him. Then he shall lead her into Hell itself, where she will burn until the end of time. No slayer will walk after her, and the vampires and the demons will rule the earth once more.

The prophecy was written many years ago, and India Cohen, the previous female slayer, is dead. Her male counterpart has been devoured by the demons, as most slayers left living are. The ancient Ouija boards have been brought back into service, and they have given a name. No male name is said. The Ouija board reveals her age. Thirteen years old. No slayer has ever been younger. The board directs them to a school yearbook. They find her picture. She is most definitely beautiful.

The prophecy is rapidly being fulfilled.

ROLES:

-Main characters

Female slayer- Bangel
Male slayer- Twizzler0171
Watcher- Anubis
Friend of female slayer 1- Trinity
Friend of male slayer 1- Alex
Vampire 1- Sir Isaac
Master Vampire- Requiem

-Side characters

Vampire 2- Chronically Depressed
Vampire 3- Jellyfish72
Friend of female slayer 2- Forest Majesty
Friend of male slayer 2- Jasujo

-ROLE GUIDE:

Main characters

Slayers- Slayers are the most important characters in the story. The female slayer, especially. The female slayer is NOT friends with the male slayer. The female slayer is a bit of a brat. She's rich, pretty, and popular. The male slayer is okay looking, middle class, and in between unpopular and popular. The female slayer hates the male slayer because he doesn't fawn over her. She believes every male who sees her should fall over and be jealous of her. This male is not. He is more of his own person than a follower of popularity. When asked to choose a male to fight with her, the females chooses him because she wants him dead. Anyone playing the male slayer must know that in the end they're going to be a vampire.

Watcher- This person trains the slayers to be to the best of their abilities. He provides them with the weapons they need and gives them advice on what to do in certain situations.

Friends of slayers- These people are some of the only non-involved people to know the secret of the slayers. They are always there when the slayers need them. The female's friends are bratty, like the female. The male's friends are more average, like he is, and basically pretty okay guys. The difference between main friends and side friends are that main friends are always by the slayers' sides in battle, with spellbooks to heal them and extra stakes if the slayers' break. The side friends stay back at libraries of supernatural occurences and research. They barely go into battle and mainly they just do minimal help.

Vampire 1- This vampire will eventually kill the male slayer. He knows that the female is more powerful, and originally he was aiming to kill her. However, he made a mistake in his plan and he got the male instead. He will be one of the most powerful vampires in the game, with the exception of the Master Vampire of course.

Master Vampire- The vampire is the head honcho of all things vampiric. If there's something he needs done, any vampires around have to do it or they're dust... literally. He plans almost every plot to get rid of the slayers, and he sends his minions out to do the dirty work of putting the plan into action.

Side characters

Vampires 2,3- These vampires are like the henchmen of vampire 1. He orders them to do his bidding, and they do it. The three vampires were friends before they were turned into vampires, so they are very close and trusting of each other's motives. They are the third and fourth most powerful vampires of the entire group, after only vampire 1 and master vampire.

Friends of slayers- These people are some of the only non-involved people to know the secret of the slayers. They are always there when the slayers need them. The female's friends are bratty, like the female. The male's friends are more average, like he is, and basically pretty okay guys. The difference between main friends and side friends are that main friends are always by the slayers' sides in battle, with spellbooks to heal them and extra stakes if the slayers' break. The side friends stay back at libraries of supernatural occurences and research. They barely go into battle and mainly they just do minimal help.

RULES:

1. This is a SERIOUS roleplay. Any one who plays around in a serious moment could ruin the entire roleplay. There will be times for comedy, and there will be times when comedy is not acceptable. If you want to join a roleplay where you can be funny and happy and cheerful all the time, you'll have to find another. You have to take the drama and the comedy both in this roleplay, not one or the other.

2. If you want to roleplay a slayer, I need you to PM me your bio. This is to ensure that the best possible person is taken as a slayer, as it is a huge job and takes a lot of time and skill to play.

3. Follow all rules set by the role playing mods, of course. No godmodding, etc. Any godmodding will not make me a happy person. And if you know me well enough, you know that if I'm not happy you're not going to be all that happy either.

4. If you are going to be away during the course of this roleplay, I need a PM stating when you're going to be away and the person who will take over the roleplay for you. If you provide no person, I will take care of your character for you.

5. If you are a main character, or possibly even a side character, be on the lookout for PMs from me asking you if certain plot thickeners involving your character are okay. Never assume that just because I message you with an idea means you have to do it. That could be the case in some RARE occasions, but that's only if it absolutely needs to be done. If you don't like the idea, on the common occasion that I send you an idea, just say "I don't like it" or "I don't want to do it", and that will be a'okay. If you have your own idea, just run it by me first and I'll probably okay it. Don't start anything big here without talking to me about it first.

BIOS:

Role name:
Name:
Appearance:
Other:

ROLES STILL AVAILABLE:

None.

MY BIO:

Role name: Female slayer (yes, I'm being a brat and taking the female slayer. But I've spent lots of time working this out, so can I atleast have this? :P)

Name: Celena Renn

Appearance: Gorgeous. Her eyes are a honey brown, her hair is a honey blonde, and as the average 13 year old male would put it, she's a honey herself.

Other: The most powerful, young, and (one of the) gorgeous slayers ever to walk. As you read in the prophecy and such.

---

If you read through all that, have a cookie! If you didn't but read most of the important parts, have a cookie anyway! If you didn't read anything but this message, just take a cookie and sell it for money so you can go find another roleplay somewhere else. ^_^

If I didn't bore you with all that, please do join. :)

the greatest love story never told.

Last edited by Bangel on Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:13 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((hmm. It's nice too see another Buffy addict. Trust me, if you speak to aster, you will find yourself in SUCH an in-depth Buffy conversation. I know this because i know her in the RW. Well, i shall be joining.))

Role name: Vampire 1
Name: Hasielfell du Sang, in English it would be Hasielfell of the Blood
Appearance: She is about six feet tall, with pale and waxen skin, dark brown eyes, and long brown hair that falls to her mid-back. She wears a long black trench coat, a blood red tank top, a long black skirt, and steel toed knee-high boots. Her lips are painted crimson red, and her black eye make-up is reminiscent to Alice Cooper. She is very lovely, in a dark and tragic sort of way.
Other: About the best thing you can do if you meet her is to run, very fast and very hard. Instead of going in for the kill very swift and savagely like most vamps, she lures her victim into a sense of calm and security, then takes her time devouring them. She was one of the first vampires created, way back when. She did not take her place at the master's side until very recently, however. Many people believe that another vampire is the Master's right-hand man- emphasis on man, and that is how she likes it. Best to left them think that a strong, buff vampire male is the leader, while she controls them all. It just makes her job easier, because she isn't so much of a target. She has a dark and twisted sense of humor.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Role name: Friend of female slayer 1
Name: Christine Moreau
Appearance: Christine is quite a lovely girl. Dark brown curls fall to her shoulders, and she has big deep brown eyes, with a 'deer caught in headlights' look.
Other: Christine may be lovely, but her singing is even lovelier. Her soprano voice enchants many, and she's been the star of many school plays. Unfortunately, she can be very stubborn when she doesn't get her way. In fact, she secretly believed she'd make a better slayer than Celena; though she's brushed that aside for the moment. She's also quite dramatic, a side-effect from being the main character in so many plays.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:38 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Well, that took long enough! Sorry about that.||

Role: Master Vampire :evil:
Name: Ciaran Bloodrose
Appearance: Hair of a midnight hue allowed to grow long; past his shoulders. Raven feathers are woven intricately into it; giving patches an irridescent sheen against the light-dispelling black. It is often tied back in a ponytail, held in place by a black clasp in the shape of a serpent. His features have the appearance of being practically elven. His eyes shift with his moods, from scarlet to honey and back to their natural stony grey hue. He is of fairly average height; a little under six feet. He is not broad-shouldered, but maintains an aura of power nontheless. He dresses simply; common attire consisting of a simple loose black silk shirt and black silk pants. A crimson sash is tied about his waist as a belt, the only color in the outfit. From his left ear a single serpent dangles by it's tail. Around his neck on a slender silver chain is an upside-down black cross, a silver serpent wound around it.
Personality: (to come through RP)

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Role name: Friend of male slayer 2
Name: Mina Johnson
Appearance: Medium-length, wavy brown hair; hazel-green eyes; slightly shorter and a bit thinner than average.
Other: She absolutely loves reading. She will read anything and everything she can get her hands on. Her favorite genres are fantasy and occult, which often mix. She has been a friend of the male slayer since they were young. Since she is so well-versed on the library, she helps him by researching. She is also very smart, so he relies on her to help him concoct plans and figure out problems. She has a teeny crush on him, but she doesn't talk about it. She denies to herself that it's even there.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Last night some people suggested (without really suggesting, actually.. o.O) that Celena was a Mary Sue character.

Mary Sue = super perfect.

At first glance, yes, it does look like she's a Mary Sue. She's gorgeous, powerful, smart, popular, and rich. But you have to understand... she's nowhere near perfect. If any of you have seen Buffy, the television show, you know that Buffy was exactly the same thing when she was at her first high school. And then she sort of evolved into a better person. She first started caring only about Buffy, and then in like the second episode she goes down the Moselium to save someone she barely knows.
Celena will make similar changes, I promise. She seems like a perfect brat right now, but she's going to have problems of her own (not to mention problems of the rest of the world) that she's going to have to deal with.))

((Just for people who got the same expression she was a Mary Sue))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((Due to unfortunate reasons I will not be able to take part. I am sorry. I will however watch this RP for in the future when I would be willing to RP if anyone is inactive.))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Last edited by .:Compact Disk:. on Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:39 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Dawny, I'll PM you about the Male Slayer when I get home.

If I don't get that, can I reserve Friend of male slayer 1?

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Ooh, sorry Alex. Our male slayer (Twizzler0171; sorry to those who didn't get picked =() has just been chosen moments before I read that message, but I'll reserve the friend spot for you ASAP and wait anxiously for a bio. ^_^))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
((Meh... I was ganna be Giles in the other one...))
Role name: Watcher
Name: George Hardgrieves
Appearance: Tall and slim, Dark brown, short hair he bears a scar across his face from a demon battle in the past. He wears a crisp suit and tie.
Other: He covers as a Librarian in the Puplic Library.

((>.< Ouch. I'm really really really sorry for making you give up your position again, but Liv asked me to reserve this for her a few minutes before you made the post. You must have missed my edit in the first post. Gah, I feel bad now. Please feel free to take any other position, so sorry for the delays in roles.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Thanks for reserving this for me, Dawneh! *huggle* ^.^

Role name: Watcher
Name: Jack Aries
Appearance: Jet black hair and blue eyes. Has a scar across his left eye (think Scar in The Lion King) as a result of one of his battles. Has what, at first glance, appears to be a gold, thick wrist band with a chain hanging off it, but is (though not many know this), in fact, one end of a manacle that he hasn't taken off yet. Has an earring hanging from his right ear. Wears black trousers and shirt, and when he goes out, a red cloak. On occasion, he wears a gold cloak, but that's for special occasions (battles, etc.). Definitely not a pretty boy. Jack = grizzled warrior.
Other: Clever, and learned. Much knowledge of the vampires and their slayers.

Thought I'd try a different approach to this RP. I usually RP pretty boys. :P]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Sorry, .:CD:. and Alex. :()

Role name: Male Slayer
Name: Toby Slate
Appearance: He has a light dust-brown hair color. His hair kind of falls into his eyes. His eyes are a clear blue, and most of the time, a pair of glasses cover them, however he is using contacts more often. He is a bit tall for his age, not by much however. Most of his clothing consists of a semi-loose t-shirt and a pair of comfortable jeans.
Other: He tends to frustrate easily over some things, while at the same time, he's patient at others. When he gets frustrated, he tends to forget simple and easy things that deal with the thing he got frustrated with. Also, if he's not interested in something, his mind tends to wander, and he has to be 'summoned' back to earth.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
((Hope I'm welcome here.))

Role Name: Side Character (Supportive)
Name: Mai Whisperwind
Appearance: She is a lithe woman with black hair, pale skin, and sharp half-asian eyes. She often wears a black cloak or ninja suit. When she shows her face, she is in a black dress. The woman isn't unattractive, but she has her share of scars.
Personality: Mai is humble always, and silent as the grave at times. She says what she feels needs to be said. Her goal in life is to be a provider for the slayers and their watchers, and a healer in times of need. It is as if it is her calling.
History: When exploring the art of herbal healing, she was falsely accused of witchcraft and partially burned. She escaped with minor burns, only to be attacked by her own little brother who was armed with a miniature ninja sword. Her escape from her small semi-nomadic hometown is a feat of strength she can easily repeat. In learning to care for her own wounds and ailments as a young teen, she came to a new land where her skills in healing were appreciated, though the occasional eyebrow was raised at her black clothing and tendancy to hide her scarred cheeks. Having made a living and saved much money by living a humble life, she now also crafts afforadable tools for combating vampires, having known of vampires for a decade. This prevents local churches from accusing her of witchcraft, a sin which she neither confirms nor denies. :D

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((So, when are we going to start?))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

lionheartwitty wrote:
((Hope I'm welcome here.))

Role Name: Side Character (Supportive)
Name: Mai Whisperwind
Appearance: She is a lithe woman with black hair, pale skin, and sharp half-asian eyes. She often wears a black cloak or ninja suit. When she shows her face, she is in a black dress. The woman isn't unattractive, but she has her share of scars.
Personality: Mai is humble always, and silent as the grave at times. She says what she feels needs to be said. Her goal in life is to be a provider for the slayers and their watchers, and a healer in times of need. It is as if it is her calling.
History: When exploring the art of herbal healing, she was falsely accused of witchcraft and partially burned. She escaped with minor burns, only to be attacked by her own little brother who was armed with a miniature ninja sword. Her escape from her small semi-nomadic hometown is a feat of strength she can easily repeat. In learning to care for her own wounds and ailments as a young teen, she came to a new land where her skills in healing were appreciated, though the occasional eyebrow was raised at her black clothing and tendancy to hide her scarred cheeks. Having made a living and saved much money by living a humble life, she now also crafts afforadable tools for combating vampires, having known of vampires for a decade. This prevents local churches from accusing her of witchcraft, a sin which she neither confirms nor denies. :D

((Sorry, but the only chars available are the ones listed. This RP isn't as flexible in roles as most other RPs.))

((And we will start as soon as those who have reserved roles fill out their bios.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next