Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Following them and speaking on the subject of rain. "Theyve been trying everything they can think of. Nothings turning off the rain its like they have no control over it. " Ofcourse when people would start to look at him weird for knowing this he would ofcourse say "What?"

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((SI's ignoring me.... You meanie head))

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sungiver looked at Hadrian incredulously, "The ToN has been derailing? That thing creates its own rails wherever it moves! Something weird is definitely going on." Demortayse and Laurelin pulled two plain wooden chairs up to the table, both clutched drinks in their hands and had been listening across the tavern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:56 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
goddess_Hekate wrote:

((Don't worry, She ignored me too, She was just really busy. Don't take offence.))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kayra moved farther away from them, to a corner. No need to be noticed, she thought. She sipped at her drink and tried to make herself less visible.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
goddess_Hekate wrote:

((Don't worry, She ignored me too, She was just really busy. Don't take offence.))

((Well, Hekate, you CAN interact with other people. As for CD, you're right I have been very, very, VERY busy. I got back home on Sunday night, i would have posted monday if I had not been asleep because of camp all day. So, I'm back, let's get things rolling, eh?))

Kyma stood, said "back in a sec," to those at the table, and walked to Kayra. This was done for two reasons, one, because she knew that power surge she had accidentally created five months ago was probably what caused and did not want to admit it yet, and two, because she remembered Kayra. "Hello," She said, stopping in front of Kayra's table, hands on her hips, one hip thrown out. "Thought you could hide from me, eh? I know you were practicing spells - one of the shaman powers is sensing other shaman magic in the area. Why don't you join us? You were there when we saw the virus affect Mesmer. What...think you're too good for us, hmm?" As Hadrain had experienced, the calm blue shaman could be very nasty if need arouse.

Back at the table, Ice looked up at Meiou as he said that about the rain. "Do I... know you? Oh, yeah, you're the one who stole that gem. Eh, you can keep it, it didn't really do much for the gate." Ice knew this would probably take the furre by surprise, as Sungiver and all the other gate masters were much more hard on theives. The thing was, Ice had started as a theif and a daredevil. He looked to Kaei next. "Please, sit," he said, gesturing to one of the many chairs.

"Indeed, my friend, indeed," Hadrain said grimly to Sungiver. I saw we find what started it - clearly the Techs aren't finding anything from outside the game- perhaps we can find something inside the game.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Oh yeah that info took him by surprise. He had his own reasons and other reasons for taking the gem some he still didnt understand. "Even ive tried to shut off this rain and ive had no luck and one of the best around.If i could tell you why i took the gem I would but im still not even sure about some of it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(CD hurry up and post! Put down your cake for a minute, eh?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:54 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kayra shrugged and stood up. "Maybe just a little, but I'll be nice." She walked down and saw Hadrian. "Hi Hadrian. Woah. Is that some color coming to your face?" She looked at him from another angle and frowned. "Nevermind. Just the lighting."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:42 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
(*Dranzer*) wrote:
(CD hurry up and post! Put down your cake for a minute, eh?)

((xD I was just eating birthday cake actually. Weird eh?))
Xeres glared at the weakling, looked her up and down and said.
"I like you already."

He picked the Shuriken up and passed it back to her.
"What's your name then?"

Grace, still insessantly talking was all of a sudden muffled by Anka who could not longer take her voice.
"Shup up for five seconds Grace! PLEASE!"

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Saralyn," she responded, catching the shuriken."And of course, you're one of the local Pkers nearby." was added. blinking at the change of mood, Sara raised an eyebrow.

(Seriously?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"What is it with you people?" Hadrain hissed at the two shamans as Kyma took a seat next to him. "First you try to kill me," he gestured to Kyma, "then Kaei only says a sentence to me," he pointed towards the assassin, "And now you" at this point, he looked at Kayra, "make pathetic jokes about my apperance. Is there a 'Hate Hadrain Society' or something?!?!?!?" ((poor Hadrain. Let's not hate him 'cause he's beautiful XD ))

"Hey," Ice said, holding up a hand to silence Meiou, "you don't need to worry about the gem, okay? I'll even give you an official full pardon. Now, about this rain-"

"It's not an ordinary virus!" Kyma blurted out. "It affected players to - Mesmer... and... and..." she hesitated, then lowered her head and said in a hushed voice, "me."

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shrugged at the pardon. "Yeah and its not easy watching over you and doin my job and having my fun at the same time. Lay off hadrian people hes a great guy once you get to know him." Well he had accepted that job offer given to him sometime ago and now worked with the adminstrators.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:40 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"God, I was just joking around. What's wrong? Can't take a joke? Did I hurt your feelings?" Kayra said as she rolled her eyes. She gave him a playful push before she sat down. "Wait, wha-huh?" she said to Kyma. "How did it affect you? Are you about to go all wack on us? 'Cause if you are, i'm outta here!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Max smiled at Ice "Thank you Ice. But I think I'll stand for the time being." She walked over to Hadrain and put her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry Hadrian I didn't mean to hurt your feelings you know I loves ya."

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6