Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Riedalburgh [Accepting sides]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

In medieval times, Riedalburgh was a great city. Its streets were filled with people: men, women, and children. Every person had a place in the city, and no one was undervalued.

The city, however, had a dark past. The story went that, one day, the King of Riedalburgh, King John Radlet XI, was strolling in the woods when he came upon his wife, sitting on a rock. She was crying, and the King asked her why. Her reply came, “Sir, I cannot give you a child. It is my greatest wish and desire, but I cannot.”

The King was sad. He had wanted an heir to carry on with his family’s tradition. He sent his wife away, and sat on the rock himself. Just as he was wishing he had a child, a man appeared in front of him, as if by magic. The man said, “I can give you a child, King John. Leave it to me.”

The King was grateful, and told the man that he would be rewarded with gold, jewels, castles. However, there was only one thing the man would take. When the child became sixteen, the King was to let the man instruct him in the teachings of the man’s clan. Not knowing where the man came from, the King agreed.

One dark night, the King rode on his white stallion to the city gates, where he met a woman and the man. The woman was holding a baby boy, and the King took the boy from her gleefully, and rode back to the castle.

Almost sixteen years later, the boy, who the King had named John, after himself, was almost as tall as his father, and as the time when he was sixteen drew nearer, the King decided to find out what clan the man was from. As he researched deeper into it, he found out that the man was one of the Tserrian, a strong clan made up of pure evil. The King did not want his son to become one of them, so he made his son leave the city along with three friends and two protectors, so that the man would not find him.

On John’s sixteenth birthday, the man came for him. When informed that John had died, the man was furious. He knew that the King had deceived him, and he set off after the six, hoping to find John and take him back to his clan.

[Okay, this is my first RP on my own for a while, now. I’m hoping that /some/ will be interested, but it’s not always the case. I’ll take as many as I can get (I’m a bit rusty), and we can get started.

Descriptions

Friends – John’s friends are around sixteen. I won’t say no to ONE younger friend, but none must be older, and only ONE must be younger. Meaning that yes, gasp, you have to read other people’s bios. These people stick by John through thick and thin, and are always there for him. I won’t say no to a conversion, though. ;) Friend one is John's best friend, two and three are equals to him.

Protectors – These are bodyguards for the Prince. If something weird happens, they’ll find out exactly what caused it, or get rid of what caused it so it cannot harm John again (aside from my little man from the Tserrian clan. You can’t kill him :o (yet >=])). The protectors should be older then John and his friends. Protector one is the master, two is but the learner. ;)

Characters

Protector 1 (taken - Silja).
Protector 2 (taken - Sir Isaac).
Friend 1 (taken - Req).
Friend 2 (taken - lionheartwitty).
Friend 3 (taken - Trinity).

Side Characters

We are now accepting side characters. In order to become one, please PM me with your Bio. If you do not PM me with your Bio, you will be striked from the RP, unless you are already RPing in it, in which case I will accept it and you don't have to PM me. You MUST be a minion of creepy stalky man. You cannot BE creepy stalky man. This could change. You can have a maximum of three characters, including mains and sides.

At the end of your first bio put “I love this RP” (don’t want people finding out, do we? After all, it’s not that deceiving, as you WILL love it. Mwahaha!) to show that you’ve read this. If you don’t, I won’t say anything. I’ll probably raise an eyebrow or something. ;_;

Remember that this is set in the medieval times. No guns, bombs and all that junk.

Plot

Basically, you’re all being following by the weird little man from the Tserrian clan (hey, it rhymes!). You musht get rid of him/evade him. Mwahaha.

Bios

Character Purpose (protector, friend):
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other (like History, etc.):

My Bio

I am going to RP John. >=D

Character Purpose: The Prince
Name: John Radlet
Personality: Doesn’t really care for being the Prince. Other than that, you’ll find out. >=)
Appearance: Blonde hair, brown eyes. Looks different to the King (who has black hair and blue eyes); they are not related. Wears no jewellery, normal clothes because he wants to be inconspicuous.
Other: Uh, it’s all up there. XD]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:00 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((yay, finally a rp that needs a bodyguard so I can use Matfur!))

Character Purpose: protector
Name: Matfur Whitepaw
Personality: very, very short temper, but all the while very fun and...well, cute, yet angsty. And she's afraid of two things- ropes (especially nooses and lassos) and the dead.
Appearance: Okay, let's just get this one fact out of the way: she's a fox furre. Her fur is the color of rust, the only white marks being the end of her tail and her left paw/hand. She copper-colored hair in a short cut, and scars dapple her snout in a horizontal line. She dresses in a gray tunic - a symbol of a crescent sideways moon, an orb on the concave curve sets in the center - tied at the waist with a belt, a dark brown cloak, and dusty green leggings. Her left hand is bandaged, for reasons unknown, and two golden colored feathered wings rise up from her shoulder-blades.
Other: Her weapons consist of a oak shafted, steel headed spear, a tattered and faded green banner, with the image of a fox on the upper left side, and sheathed on the back of her belt is a sword. The blade is double-edged, and has a rounded sort of shape (like Frodo's sword, Sting) to it. The blade is not metal, but highly polished black obsidian. The hilt is pure silver, with the name 'Matfur' set into the cross bar in bronze. The end of the handle wraps around a gray pommel stone like small fingers. The name of the sword is Blood Bath, the spear has no title. Her past shall be revealed in the roleplay, mostly because it's too confusing to put here, with lots of death and torture and angst and reincarnation. Basically, she is not from this land, but a place called Windshear, and was sent here to have something to do, and she would but volunteering for the position of protector.

((okay, I think that's all. "I love this RP"))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||I get the younger friend!||

Character Purpose: Friend
Name: Eithne
Personality:
Appearance:
Other (like History, etc.):

||I love this RP!

...and will finish my bio later||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Character Purpose: Protector 1

Name: Niamh Fairchild

Personality: Being very withdrawn since a child Niamh has a hard time letting anyone close and it takes a lot before anyone can win her trust. To those who she lets close to herself Niamh shows endless loyalty and compassion. She always thinks twice before acting and is very calm. These qualities are usually just admirable, but to some she might seem overly boring before they actually get to know Niamh.

Appearance: At first sight it's easy to assume that Niamh is very slender, however, most of her more muscular features are hidden by the white silk robe she wears that covers her entire body, leaving only her face visible when wearing the thing over her head as well. The robe itself has flower ornaments on it. Niamh is very tall comparing to many other women at her age. Her blonde, almost white hair is incredibly long and somewhat wavy. Her eyes are piercing blue and her lips rosy red, both usually standing out quite a lot due to Niamh's pale skin. Usually people describe her features as very elegant.

Other: Ever since the dark summer night Niamh was born she was brought up for a future as a protector for the heir of the royal family, prince John. Her training for the coming took place where she had been born, a far off village inside the deep and dark forest of Mab.

At the age of 18 her training was complete and with tears in her eyes she left her family, friends and trainers behind to start her duty as a protector of Prince John. After a year she had settled down pretty well at her new home and job and she is now deeply fond of the prince and would do anything for him. He is the only person she has truly bonded with since her arrival.

In combat Niamh is clearly very skilled. Even though she is strong she cannot use brutal force, therefore she relies on agility and mind-power keeping a cool head in all situations. Her weapons are simple; a silver sword blessed by her home village’s elder white witch and two silver daggers. When going on longer journeys Niamh usually brings her bow and arrows as well.

She has light knowledge of magic and healing alongside potions and spells, but this is nothing she neither shows nor practices in public keeping it as her own secret.

((I love this rp very muchly. And please, don't mind all this crazy editing, the typos are killing me...))

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Silja wrote:
((I'd like to be protector 1 if that's okay, I love this rp and I will finish my bio within an hour or so (for now I have to rush to another place for a few minutes :P)))

[I'll have to ask Sir Isaac which Protector she wanted to be, as she did post first. But yeah, if she wanted to be 2, then you can be 1. If not, I'll reserve a space for you as 2. :P

Ah, Sir Isaac? Which Protector did you want to be? xD

Req - for now, I'll put you as friend 1, but if you want to be 2 or 3, please say so. :)

Thanks for the interest. ^.^]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Purpose: Friend
Name: Harris Witty
Personality: He's the kind of young man that goes wth the flow, admires the beauty of nature, fishes, and plucks on his mandolin. He's easy to talk to, and understands things from many points of view. He is wise beyond his years and kind to anyone who doesn't threaten his friends.
Appearance: Brown hair and green eyes. Wears a simple yet stylish outfit with a hat tilted to the side all the time. Some girls say his gentle expressions are what makes him a handsome yet plain young man.
Weapon: Bow and arrow.
Equipment: He's always toting his mandolin around by the means of a strap, and his fishing poll is broken down into sections and placed neatly alongside his fishing gear in a rucksack slung across both shoulders, which rests neatly on his back. He also has some cooking tools crammed in there.
Skills:Various Outdoor Survival Skills, singing and playing the mandolin
History:Harris was the Prince's first friend and mentor at a very early age. The pauper proved his worth to the King just as a child by reciting from memory many diplomatic sayings. Harris never did tell the King who his father was, for he did not even know as his mother died a mute. He was taken into the castle, clothed and fed, and given oppurtunities to be a good influence to the Prince. However, Harris recognized the boy's desire to be just ordinary. He did what he could to help his friend, and to make the King care, though it costed the whip a couple times. At the same time, Harris fed his curiosity of nature and music. Tragically, he sings of a girl who died ten years ago in an carriage accident when he thinks he's alone. He is still heartbroken about that.[/b]

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Last edited by lionheartwitty on Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Anubis wrote:
Silja wrote:
((I'd like to be protector 1 if that's okay, I love this rp and I will finish my bio within an hour or so (for now I have to rush to another place for a few minutes :P)))

[I'll have to ask Sir Isaac which Protector she wanted to be, as she did post first. But yeah, if she wanted to be 2, then you can be 1. If not, I'll reserve a space for you as 2. :P

Req - for now, I'll put you as friend 1, but if you want to be 2 or 3, please say so. :)

((Yeah I just figured as she did not specify the protector I had the right to at least try :P And I really want to be protector 1 but if not then I guess that will ok))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Silja wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Silja wrote:

((Yeah I just figured as she did not specify the protector I had the right to at least try :P And I really want to be protector 1 but if not then I guess that will ok))

((go ahead and be 1, I don't mind. I just wanted to be a protector, the position doesn't matter. :) ))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Do you think I could reserve a spot as 'Friend 3'? My computer's being a smeghead. Grr.))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Trinity wrote:
((Do you think I could reserve a spot as 'Friend 2'? My computer's being a smeghead. Grr.))

[Heh, you can be Friend 3. Friend 2 and 3 are exactly the same, lionheartwitty is 2, and Req is 1. So you're not missing out on anything. *goes to reserve*]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sir Isaac wrote:
Silja wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Silja wrote:

((go ahead and be 1, I don't mind. I just wanted to be a protector, the position doesn't matter. :) ))

((Thank you :hug:))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Well, we've got everyone except Trinity, because her computer is being a smeghead. xP So, I guess we can start. I'll post a starting something or other in a minute.

If anyone else wants to start, we're on the move to somewhere we don't know, John and his friends don't know that the little man is after them yet, but protector 1 does, and 1 usually tells 2 most things, so 2 can learn. xP

We have no horses, but each person has weapons. Which you can choose. I was just too lazy to include them in the bio. No guns or bombs, remember. ;)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I chose bow and arrow. Hope ranged attacks are okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

lionheartwitty wrote:
I chose bow and arrow. Hope ranged attacks are okay.

[That will be fine.]

They hadn't rested for three hours now. They didn't even know where they were going, and John felt that the whole thing was pointless. He didn't feel like going back home, though. If he went back home, his father would just make him stay inside again, like he did before. John paused, and looked around at his friends and protectors.

"I need a rest," he said wearily.

[To clarify something, John has no idea why he was sent away, and neither do his friends. His protectors, however, do. They must protect that knowledge from him. xP]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Harris had a way of observing people without even looking at them. He already knew that John's protectors were hiding something, but he kept quiet about it. It was already distracting him as his friend, the Prince, wanted a rest. The young would-be bard finally acknowledged, "I must admit my feet are sore. A little rest would do us all good."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next