Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

lionheartwitty wrote:
((With Silja gone, I'm just going to throw my hands up and wait for her return. I myself have recovered from losing my internet connection. I'll be on at the library every weekday I can manage it. I even skipped lunch at work today for PPT. =P))

((Hehe, don't worry, I'm back, just that our new puppy is a handful of work (I take care of her on my own most of the time as my mom is at work and dad is out on his adventures to the archipelago :P) and my own laptop has been formatted today so now I'm on mom's computer. I'll post something tomorrow as son as I can, if that's okay :)))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Eric shrugged. "Of course. Why would I make her pay for sins that aren't hers?" He regained his smug smirk, and lead the three others through the tunnel. He stopped at a simple trader's wagon, obviously stolen, which appeared just to be a gigantic crate with one edge cut off and replaced with cloth, and then put on wheels. The grey dabbled horses which were to pull it snorted, and stomped on the ground impatiently. Vaughan confidently strided out, and seated himself on a piece of wood that jutted out. "Step right in."
<hr>
Tears filled Aminta's eyes as she nodded. "I promise..." She then slid a golden ring off of her slender finger and pressed it into John's hand. "If we're ever separated, remember me with this..." She smiled sadly, and stepped into the hay filled wagon.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Meh, sorry for the delay, took a while to fix my comp after Format C :P))

Silently Niamh regarded the girl standing nearby, now introduced to her as Harris' sister.

"Yes... she can be trusted," Niamh replied after short while, with a confident but mumbling tone in her voice.

Sitting up Niamh's head started to feel like lead. Her eyes looked around hand her eyelids slipped upp and down in a slow pace. Trembling she took a grip of the cave wall in order to not fall in the last second. After a while even her hand started shaking and she tumbled down heavily onto the ground.

((I'll leave it up to you if we stay in the cave for a few more posts of if you just throw Niamh into the next forest to speed things up :P))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Mantis's greaves clinked a little as she wandered the cave in the distance. Harris, on the other hand, stayed with Niamh. He apparently wasn't finished worrying about the Guardian. "I'm going to get you to some water," he said as he picked her up off the ground. He bore the load patiently to the nearest stream in the forest, where he set to the task of cleaning the blood off of Niamh and feeding her a little bread and water, not caring whether she liked this short moment of dependance or not, and not saying a word. Mantis came after what seemed like a season of awkward silence and said, "The cave leads to a darker part of the woods. I think I saw the makings of a trail."

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Psst, Silja, LHW:
Trinity wrote:
Aminta's exotic bird fluttered to a stop in front of the cave, shaking droplets of water off of its feathers, and fluttered into the cave. It then hopped in front of the protector, Harris, and the new stranger, warbling urgently. The bird fluttered to the mouth of the cave, then back to the trio and twittered again; hoping that one of them would somehow figure out that the captors of its mistress and her friends were moving them to a different area.

Why does no one notice the birdie?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[The birdie ish insignificant. :evil: Aheh. Joking.

My Internet exploded for a few days. Whoo. Now I'm back.]

John didn't know what the man meant by not making Aminta pay for sins that weren't hers. John assumed that the man was referring to himself and his sins, though frankly he didn't know what the man was talking about. John went to Church every day before the journey, for five hours on the Sabbath day. John hadn't thought he was going to Hell, but he thought it best not to ask the question.

John slipped the gold ring Aminta had given him onto his finger. He wished he had something he could give her in return, but he had nothing. She had promised him and that was all he needed.

He followed Aminta and climbed into the wagon. His heart was beating fast. He didn't want to play funny with any of the people there, as they could easily use Aminta as a weapon against him at any point in time. He decided to warn Aminta not to play funny with them either, when he got a chance to talk to her alone.

[Trinity. SHUSH!]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae climbed into the wagon, boredom coming over her again. She had a strong feeling that even through kidnapping and all else happening- she wasn't going to ever be in the thick of the excitement, if there was any. Rae pulled out her flask and took a sip of water- feeling a bit better.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Anubis wrote:
Aminta slipped the gold ring Aminta had given him onto his finger.

((:P))

Aminta twisted a strand of hair around her finger, a slight smile playing on her face as she remembered the times when she and her father would ride in the backs of traders wagons to get from one place to the next. They'd hop out when the wagons stopped in a town, and ambled to the town square; and her father would play a lively tune on his violin. She then snapped back to reality, and shook her head sadly.

When John climbed in, Aminta edged towards him, apologising. "I'm sorry John, I've been more of a hindrance than a help. If it weren't for me, you would've been out of here by now... I'm really sorry." Tears rimmed her eyes. "It's all my fault you got into this mess and we can't get out..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Trinity wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Aminta slipped the gold ring Aminta had given him onto his finger.

((:P))

[*bite*]

John shook his head sadly. "No, Aminta. You would have been out of this mess. I wouldn't have been." He lay back against the wagon and sighed. "I wish you'd gone. You would have been safe." John put his arm around Aminta. "Don't worry," he added softly. "We'll be all right. I don't know what these people want me for, but they certainly don't want to hurt you..." He didn't know about himself, and he felt it was best not to add it. He certainly didn't know what these people wanted with him, and he knew they wouldn't hurt Aminta unless she was being used against him, but it was because he didn't know what they wanted him for he was worried. It could be anything. Amusement. Torture. Killing him whenever they got to their destination. Using him against his father. Hurting his friends. Anything. Absolutely anything.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae rolled her eyes at the two beside her, "How touching." Rae sarcastically muttered, her leaned back into her seat- maybe going somewhere wasn't going to be that great. Rae yawned, looking at the pair; they sounded slightly ridiculous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Just as John had decided not to play funny, his anger welled back up. "Shut up," he said, shaking with anger. "Shut up or I'll kill you."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae grinned, "I don't think you are exactly in the position to kill me- since you are kidnapped." Her hand tightened on her own knife, she wasn't the killing sort but she would easily threaten the girl to make sure no harm came to herself. Rae sneered at him, settling into her seat. This wasn't going to be the most enjoyable journey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Tilting her head back, Aminta looked back on the times when she traveled with her father. The trip to Orkney to visit relatives was especially memorable. "In Norway land there lived a maid, 'Hush bee loo lillie' this maid began; 'I know not where my baby's father is, whether by land or sea he does travel in.' It happened on a certain day when this fair lady fell fast asleep, that in cam' a good greay selchie and set him down at her bed feet," she didn't even struggle to remember the song taught to her by her Orkadian uncle. "Sayin' 'Awak, awak, my pretty maid, for oh, how sound as thou dost sleep! An' I'll tell thee where thy baby's father is..." she trailed off as she felt eyes on her.
<hr>
Eric, who'd just climbed in, heard the girl sing, and stared. He raised an eyebrow, and she ceased her singing instantly. The girl looked towards him,and boldly asked, "Why are we here? Why did you kidnap us?" He gestured towards John. "His father decieved us. You wouldn't understand unless you knew the circumstances of his birth."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae looked toward Eric, a small smile playing on her lips. The girl's questions amused her. She also laid back in her seat, relaxing. Cramps ran up and down her legs, trekking around with ((have we decided on a name- Rune or what?)) the creepy stalky man had left her sore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Taking a last sip of water Niamh grabbed hold of Harris, holding him tightly.

"Thank you," she whispered, looking cautiously around.

"You must leave me here, I will be ready to set off when morning comes, the little bird will lead me," Niamh added smiling vaguely.

Inside she wanted to talk more, warn Harris for dangers, give him advice and tell him how to act. Niamh realized though, that with the help of his sister he would be fine.

"We will proceed faster if I do some proper healing, rather than you two carry me all the way, you've helped me enough," she explained, letting go of Harris and leaning towards a large oak tree.

Set by everconfused

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next