Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Niamh should have been surprised by the arrow that flew past her head, but somehow she wasn't. She had understood the relationship between Harris and his sister by now, and this was a quite visible issue between the two. Niamh did find enough words to comment the incident though.

"What you do is up to you Harris," she started, "but if you even try to get close to Harris again I will see to it that it is the last thing you do," she added clearly speaking to Mantis this time with an emotionless face.

Continuing to walk silently by Harris side her mind wandered off, thinking about the prince who she had failed, yes, she had even failed one of John's dear friends.

((argh... must... find... more.... inspiration...))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Harris stopped after a moment and listened again. "She will not bother me again, it seems. That tree she harmed belonged to the tree nymphs." He then tilted his head around the trunk of the tree beside him. He saw a faint outline of smoke. It was being caught by something in the canopy ahead that was designed to hide it. Harris looked down at the ground. He the crouched and felt around with his hands. "This is one of Aminta's footprints. One of her legs are hurt, thats why the mark is still visible. We're late, but probably not too late." He gazed along the ground warily. "There are more people here than we can handle. It should rain tonight and we might have the chance to cause some confusion."

As night drew near, Harris suggested that the two rested. After sharing shifts near an old oak, the young bard foraged in the afternoon. He came back to Niamh with some water, some berries and a wild onion just before sunset. There had been no words between the two. Each knew that the village was listening for them. As it grew dark, the clouds looked heavier through the leaves. A wind blew through them, making enough noise for Niamh and Harris to be unheard. It was then that they had a last chance to speak before it became dark enough and rained. There was the chance that this was the last time for that permanently.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I'm going away to Scotland until the 14th, and then going away once more to Germany on the 18th, until the 23rd. I'll put John in the hands of Trinity, and I'd like Silja to be the GC. Do anything you can to move the plot again, pleash, it needs it. >_< Byeee.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I promised to keep track of you guys here for Liv, as she wrote, so that's what I'm going to do. I am unsure of how she wants the plot to continue, so I ask of you to not do any massive stunts, such as leaping up in the air, killing all bad guys and saving the universe, but I do believe some action is needed and I think we can manage to get some balls rolling again :)))

Niamh moved closer to Harris and just by looking at him she understood already a great deal. She decided someone had to start, so she opened her mouth to speak.

"Thank you for everything Harris, I wouldn't be sitting here if it wasn't for you," Niamh started and looked up into the sky.

"You are right, there are more of them than we two can handle, therefore I don't think us attacking would make much sense at all. Reasoning with the enemy doesn't sound better, but I sense insecurity in many of them, they may have been trained evil but good always rests at the bottom of the heart," she continued to explain to Harris.

"Either we eliminate them from the game, one by one, or one of us takes on all of them and the other one gets Aminta and Prince John to safety," Niamh said as an ending to her thoughts.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
"Who is to say that we must seperate? The Prince is not weak. If we both stand, all must stand against us. The Prince will then escape, taking his friends with him. He may deny it, but he was born to lead. He has every quality a meek leader must have, and that is why I defend him. I believe that in hands worse than his father's, he would become a scrouge to the land."

Harris pasued, now, perhaps enjoying the wind in his hair one last time, perhaps enjoying it for one of many days he would live in the future. Days in which he would either live alone, or live with company.

"You are called to be his protector. I am called to be his friend. We're more alike than I thought." Harris then advanced, just as the storm covered the last bit of the sun. He slowly weaved through the trees as he had before. His very breath grew eerily silent as he assessed the terrain one step at a time. At one point, he stopped entirely. "Keep going, brother. I have your back," a voice whispered in his ear. Harris did not allow Niamh to know this had happened. The true reason he had stopped was to watch a shape just within bow range.

Their last words spoken before the fray, and they could only move forward and face whatever fate awaited them. Harris remembered in his mind that his twentieth birthday had been coming. The thought of it made him smirk as he casually left his mandolin against a tree in passing. He then left his bags by another tree, and pulled an arrow from his quiver as he stepped, listening to his and Niamh's feet and the sounds of nature to guide them to a proper place. Wherever in the camp nature was most attuned, the strike would be a surprise if it stayed undisturbed with the passage of the two, and a silent scout above them.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm going on yet another trip; so I'll place John in the hands of Silja 'til Liv or I get back; and either of you feel free to use my characters if needed))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I hope you dont mind, Trin, but I feel I need to get the part with John, Eric and Aminta moving so that we can be found, and hide. =]]

Eric seemed to ignore the question, and stepped down from the cart. "You next," he said, pointing at John.

John hesitated, and then looked at Aminta. He stepped down from the cart and stood directly behind Eric, resisting the urge to knock him out. John was not sure, however, that he was strong enough.

Aminta had stepped down now, and Rae followed. "Rae, stay at the back," Eric said. "You are both to follow me, and don't try anything."

The four left in a line, walking towards the village. John thought it best not to try and communicate, and Aminta obviously thought the same way, as there was silence from behind him.

It wasn't long before the four approached a large, ominous gate, no doubt leading to Rune's large, ominous village. John gave out a sharp intake of breath, but Eric appeared not to hear it as he rapped smartly on the door.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Niamh laughed lightly. Harris did have a point, but he had not been trained to see Prince John from a certain view, Harris on the other hand was open to anything and built up his image of the prince on random occurrences.

"Prince John was born to lead, yes, you're right. But he is still young, still inexperienced. I know his every move and thought, but fail to see the reasoning behind them. Maybe that's what you're good at, friends usually are," she replied and smiled.

Hesitating a bit Niamh bit her lip, things had gotten worse than ever expected, Harris was entitled to know what was going on. Deciding to utter her last words before absolute silent was a must she opened her mouth to speak.

"He was not born with royal blood in his veins, though."

Set by everconfused

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10