Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm not inactive... am I? Wait a minute! Of course I'm not! *looks at all her long regular posts* nyah nyah, I rule :P Hmmm, i'm a little high on sugar... :lol: ))

Callet watched the city of Bevelle draw nearer on the horizon. She hung her arms off the railing she leant against and pondered what she was going to do. She could either continue journeying with the people from Zanarkand and hope they could survive in this time period. Or she could try to explain what happened to her and travel with the Al Bhed.

The watership soon reached Bevelle and Callet jumped off at the dock, waving to the Al Bhed as she went. She followed behind Frederick, which was actually rather difficult because of the crowds. When he entered a quiet cafe she also went inside and sat down next to him. She glanced around at the large crowds in the streets and noticed the difference in appearance between the general population and herself.

Callet frowned slightly, turning to study Frederick and drumming her fingers along the table at the same time. "I hope I made the right choice in sticking with you Fred. Can I call you that? Frederick is such a long name..." Callet blushed lightly when she realised that she had started rambling. "Sorry," she mumbled, folding her arms on the tabletop and placing her chin on them, "I'm just nervous. I look very out of place here, and I don't want anyone arresting me for looking different or something stupid like that."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Okay. Absolutely no problem.)

Edward walked alone through the crowded streets, eyes darting from side to side. His head was hung low, eyes hidden from view by his bangs and his hands stuffed into his pockets. He had no idea where he was or how he had arrived. However he did know he was getting hungry and had begun searching for someplace to eat. Though he had no idea how he would pay for it having no clue about the economy.

He found a cafe not to far away and decided to try there. When he had entered he lifted his head and scanned the room. His gaze landed on Frederick and he moved slowly towards him and Callet. His boots sounded heavily on the wood floors. Finally he pulled up a chair at the table next to their's and sat down.

Edward was a short fifteen year old boy with long blonde hair tied in a braid and gold eyes. He wore black leather pants, a black shirt with a black jacket, a red trench coat, black leather boots, and white gloves. Hidden beneath all those clothes was a slender but powerful body of lean muscle, and a terrible secret. Two of Edward's limbs, his whole right arm including the shoulder and left leg from the knee down, were machines. (not going into to much detail on those right now...)

He leaned back in his chair, staring up at the ceiling. He didn't seem to notice Frederick or Callet at all. His eyes were distant as if he were deep in thought. Then he spoke.

"Where am I?"

It was soft, but audible. He sighed and closed his eyes, slumping forwards in the chair, head hanging low over the table. He opened his eyes and stared at the surface as if it had suddenly become the most interesting thing in the world. Whatever world that was.

"Where am I?" he whispered.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
"You're in Bevelle, sitting between two broke, hungry, lost people," Fredrick replied, smiling a little. He looked up at the entrance to the cafe and saw a three plant-like monsters at the window. They were growing at an alarming rate. One of them grew a cannon-like blossom and the others grew long, wavy tendrils like whips. The cannon-like blossom shot a seed through the windowpane which landed on a patron's table and grew into a whip plant. Patrons ran out of the cafe screaming, all except Fredrick, Callet, and the young stranger with them.

"A threat. Perhaps we should uproot this problem," Fredrick nonchlantly announced in an overly calm voice as he pulled the large single-edged sword from his back. It glittered a little in the early morning light. Before he raised his sword, Fredrick said to himself rather loudly, "I could use some coffee after this."

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Before Edward could respond the cafe was attacked by odd plant-like monsters. Edward's eyes narrowed. He didn't care what they were, they were going to wish they never showed up. He pulled daggers from his boots, both sleeves, and from the inside of his trenchcoat. Then he threw them with deadly skill and accuracy at the nearest plant monster. The daggers hit their mark and thoroughly sliced it to pieces. Satisfied, Edward approached the remains and retrieved his weapons before returning them to their hiding places.

He grinned widely, put his hands on his hips and laughed "Strike! One down, Two to go!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Ack! Attacking Ochus!))

Callet leaped up, pulling her sword from its sheath on her belt. The blue crystal glittered and sparkled as she cartwheeled over, through a broken window, towards the giant Ochus. She leapt at one of the beasts slashing repeatedly with her magical blade, the other then swung one of its large heavy vines at her. The crystal ring on her middle finger glowed suddenly and the vine bounced off a bubble-like shield which had formed around her.

Callet clicked the button on her sword and began whirling it over her head. As the pieces extended and changed shape the blade grew longer until it was three times its original length. Callet flicked her whip expertly and the end coiled around the Ochu's extended vine before she gave it a sharp tug and severed the vine from the rest of its body.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Fredrick had imediately set upon the seed-launching plant, cutting passing vines of the Ochu in his path. The seed-launching plant grew larger as he approached, and into a Marlboro, a creature with a big eye and a mouth big enough to swallow a man whole. Fredrick noted gratfully that the Marlboro could not move, then sighed as it uprooted itself and charged. He raised his sword at a jaunty angle and leapt, striking the creature's lower limbs as he continued his advance. He then spun on his heel and advanced again, cutting through the first ochu that had barred his path before. "Watch for the one with the mouth!" he shouted as he came up to it. This last monster would not be easy. The smells that came from it were ominously poisonous, and its size and obvious strength was still increasing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Ewww, a Malboro, those things are icky!))

Callet clicked the button on her sword again to change it back and as she did this she ran towards the second Ochu. Thrusting her blade through its leafy layers she stabbed it multiple times until it shrieked in pain and began to fade. Tiny glittering orbs of light began flying from the creature as it disappeared and Callet stood entranced for a few moments, "What are they?" she murmured.

Unfortunately the Malboro chose that moment to attack. Opening its mouth wide it attacked Callet with Bad Breath. Sludge pelted at her in a giant wave and once it was over she noticed a few things. She couldn't speak or see as the sludge had completely covered her face, and her whole body felt like it was on fire from the pain.

The Malboro continued to advance on Callet, just as it was about to eat her a small lightweight object flew towards it and exploded. It turned around, ready to exact its revenge on its attacker, and came face to face with the team of Al Bhed from the Watership. The leader quickly mixed a few items together and then threw them at Callet. The sludge dissolved and her body seemed to repair itself as it began to tingle all over.

((Is that okay lionheartwitty? I though that Callet was going to get attacked by a Seed Canon from the Ochus and then get rescued by the Al Bhed, but the Malboro made it even better. :D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Edward watched as the Malboro attacked Callet and was about to help her when someone else beat him to it. Something exploded on the Malboro and it turned to face its assailant. Edward had no idea what it was that had helped Callet but they appeared to be on their side so he wasn't to concerned. The sludge that covered Callet had now dissolved and her body was repairing the damage.

"Okay... Could someone tell me what the heck is going on?" he asked as he emerged from the cafe to stand next to Callet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The Marlboro was still advancing on the Al Bhed gang. All six including their leader opened fire with their odd rifles, half of which shot nothing but electricity. It roared in anguish as it charged on. Fredrick shot in from the side and let loose his own roar, surprising Callet. He had been calm in battle so far. The creature changed its course to Fredrick, provoked by his outcry. The shots from the Al Bhed continued raining on the Marlboro, and as it opened its mouth to swallow him, he dodged, then aimed for the Marlboro's natural armor with a powerful slice. The leader shouted something and then his back-up fired at the armored spot Fredrick had opened. The Marlboro collapsed into a heap and poured sparkling lights all around.

Fredrick chose this time to put his sword up on his back, turn to Edward and say, "A monster attack is going on." A scream rang out a distance away, and Fredrick ran towards the sound. "We're not done yet!" he shouted behind at Callet and Edward as he loosed his sword again, balancing the blunt side on his shoulder. "That young man doesn't hold still very long!" the leader of the Al Bhed shouted as he followed, his team still behind him. He took some time to hand Callet a fanny pack filled with grenades and potions as he ran.

((Consider this a chance to learn some unique skills, everyone. :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Callet swung the pack onto her shoulder and turned to face Edward, "Come on. We'll have more time to introduce ourselves later." She turned around and sprinted after Frederick and the Al Bhed. A large group of fiends swooped down to attack them. They all had one large eye surrounded by black scaly bodies, small legs and feet and large bat-like wings with claws at the end.

Callet leaped into a battle stance her sword poised in front of her. Bouncing quickly as she swapped the weight from one leg to the other she poked her tongue out at the fiends and taunted them, "Come get me!"

((I have some great links on enemies and other things from Final Fantasy.

Pics of enemies- http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/monster01.shtml#ahriman

Info on enemies-
http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/monster.shtml

Info on FF in general-
http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/

(see links to Species, Items, Summons, Magic, Jobs, Weapon Types and Places. FFX or FF10.)

Also, I've created a topic in the PPT Gallery for pics of some of these things (if you want more direct links to pics from what's happening in the RP-
http://205.234.213.172/~pinkptc/forum/v ... 477#393477 )

Hope this helps! ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Edward raised an eyebrow slightly and shrugged his shoulders before he followed Fredrick and Callet. His eyes widened at the sight of so many monsters but he didn't stop. Edward pulled out all his daggers but did not throw them. This time he used them sort of like claws, slicing as many monsters as he could.

"There are so many. How long do you think this is going to take?" he asked.

((I'm leaving for summer camp for a week. Just thought I'd let you know I won't be posting for a while.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Bleep. I forgot I joined this. I need to do a bit of reading. I should post on Monday or so.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Sorry all, but I've got to pull out of this. Too many RPs and not enough time.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Oh, oh, oh! I want Requiem's spot! I wanna have the blitzball star character as well as Callet! *jumps up and down hyperactively* Can I? Please? Pwetty Pwease? Wif cherries on top?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ria wrote:
((Oh, oh, oh! I want Requiem's spot! I wanna have the blitzball star character as well as Callet! *jumps up and down hyperactively* Can I? Please? Pwetty Pwease? Wif cherries on top?))

((Do it and post to catch that character up. I will present my second character, a summoner, tomorrow. Also, let's carefully nudge Ryoko's character along to keep her going for when she gets back.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next