Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Phew! It took me a while to come up with a character, but I like how she turned out :D I based her outfit off Tidus' and Shuyin's.

Name: Marisha
Personality: Confident and Arrogant. She always thinks she’s right and is sure she’s going to win in whatever she does.

Appearance: Raven coloured hair with navy streaks cut short to just below her ears and spiked out (think Yuna’s hair style from FFX-2), dark navy blue eyes. Over a black tank top and shorts Marisha wears a long shirt/tunic made of stiff (but flexible) black fabric, it is held by a black belt at the waist and two dark red belts criss-cross from her shoulders to her waist. The left sleeve is extended with rings of flexible metal which are metallic blue in colour. She wears a short leather glove on her left hand. On her right hand she wears a long black leather glove reaching to her elbow, a small shield is attached to this glove with thin pieces of metal. Her shorts are covered by longer pants made of the same metal as her tunic, the right leg is extended with stiffer dark red fabric attached with metallic thread. She also wears a pair of black boots reaching half way between her ankles and knees, a piece of dark red metal is coiled around each boot. Marisha’s only accessory is a plain black choker.
Weapon: A blitzball, official game ball style (though new ones will be bought later). Her shield, attached to her right arm, is plain blue with a silver border and a silver spike in the middle.
History: When she was growing up Marisha was very shy and quiet. She didn’t really have many interests and wasn’t particularly good at any subjects or activities. Her parents then decided to sign her up for Blitzball classes. Marisha was immediately good at it, she went up through many of the minor teams until she was offered a position in the Zanarkand Abes. As she went up through the teams her confidence and arrogance grew until she believed that no one in all of Zanarkand could be better than her.
Other: Marisha is left-handed, which explains why her shield is on her right arm :)

I'll post later. My friend Rachel (.:Eternal_Spirit:.) is coming over soon, I gotta get ready.

Oh, and I can't wait to see your summoner character! *bounces up and down hyperactively*

EDIT: Here's a link to more info about FFX for anyone that wants it: http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/ff10hub.shtml

Characters, Places and Story are all very helpful. Esp, if you're wondering what Tidus, Shuyin, Yuna and Rikku look like, and what the places are like.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
((A left-handed blitzball player. Sweet. :D Don't know where Anubis went :roll:, but here's a summoner.))

Name: Andre Braska (Must admit the last name of Yuna and her dad was too good.)
Personality: Andre is shy and submissive, and usually quiet until called upon. The only time he would stand up for himself is when his life or pilgrimage is threatened. Andre desires to defeat the great beast named Sin above anything else, but he needs a team of warriors to assist him. With friends behind him, his desires may multiply.
History: The young man became a summoner at a whim one day, and left his homeland of Besaid behind with two guardians, a female White Mage and a male Black Mage. The two misled him to Bevelle and away from where he stood on his pilgrimage, then eloped. The young summoner imediately began searching quietly for new guardians.

Appearance: He wears a blue cap with no brim and a large white feather on it over his fine "fire engine red" hair. Two innocent blue eyes observe the world as if through a dream. His skin is slightly tanned, seeing as he has been traveling his world. Andre wears a blue long coat to match his hat, formal tan trousers, a white shirt and a red waistcoat. He also takes care to polish his black dress shoes, the one thing in his outfit he loves so much.
Other: Andre is a Blue Mage of sorts as well as a summoner, meaning that he learns his fighting style and some magic abilities from his enemies. His weapon of choice is a partisan, much like to a spear only with the blade of a sword. He uses this weapon to summon aeons and send the dead by dancing with it.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I love the summoner! I can't wait to be his guardians *wink* I have another character in mind (a songstress/white mage/black mage) if you need any more characters. ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Fredrick could only watch Callet as she hacked through the monsters, assisted by Edward as he caught up. The one-eyed creatures avoided his huge ancient blade wisely and zoned in on the two fastest of the trio currently gathered. Fredrick simply stood, sometimes swinging his blade to herd a stray flying creature towards Callet's whip blade. At one point, a formation of the one-eyed ones blitzed into the line of fire. Just when Fredrick feared the worst, a blitzball flew in from around a corner and slammed one of the fiends hard enough to slay it.

Just when the young man felt his only use in this battle was to stroke his little pointy beard, he heard some stomping behind him. He turned around to face a swarm of lights alike to the ones that scattered when he saw the Marlboro destroyed. They were forming several large troll-like creatures wearing armor. "Iron Giants..." he thought aloud as he brandished his sword. "Yes, they're annoying in mobs like that," a new voice commented. Fredrick looked to his left, then down a few inches at the face of a young man. He then looked at the boy's clothing, and finally his weapon. "You don't have to fight beside me, you know," Fredrick said as the first two Iron Giants proceeded.

"I should fight them personally rather than involve this city. These monsters want my blood because I'm a summoner," the boy explained. "Don't stress. I need to do something with my life anyway," Fredrick said before nonchalantly charging towards his first Iron Giant. These beasts were legends of his time, but the young man had already defied legend by surviving the destruction of Zanarkand and winding up in the future. He wasn't about to stop there. The boy ran beside him outside of sword's reach, his own weapon pulled back and ready to swing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Can someone please sum up the plot for me from where I stopped RPing before? As of now, I do not have time to read it, and if I had a quick summary I could post for you.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Marisha smirked as the creatures began to dissapate, her aim was perfect, as always. Running out from behind the building she had been hiding behind she joined Frederick and Callet once again. "Nice to see you two again," she quirked an eyebrow, she had been rather peeved when she had woken up on the Al Bhed ship all alone.

Callet turned to face her, "I'm sorry you were left behind, we didn't want to wake you." She swung her whip around quickly, thwacking an Ahriman which was flying towards Marisha. "But we'll have time to catch up later, we're a little busy at the moment."

Marisha nodded and threw her blitzball at a Ahriman flying towards Frederick. "It seems we'll have to keep all the flying ones off their backs while they beat the big ones."

((I'll post more later. And I'll round up some more pics, of the Iron Giants, and maybe Shuyin, Tidus, Yuna and Wakka pics too (so you can get an idea of the outfits and blitzball that Marisha has). Gotta go now... goin shopping :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jon stumbled towards the others, moaning their names. "Marisha... Frederick... Callet..." he muttered. "Where did you go? You left me on the ship."

Jon paused and looked around. "What's going on?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Fredrick slashed through an Iron Giant's leg. He skid forward and turned as Andre finsihed it with a quick stab. As the Iron Giant faded into colorful particles of light, Fredrick charged through it and caught the blade of the second Iron Giant. Sparks flew as the huge blade met with Fredrick's. He grunted with the strain, but fought the blade back. As the Iron Giant swung again, Fredrick rolled to dodge. "We're about to be massacred!" he answered Jon through the melee.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Edward didn't pay much attention to what the others were doing around him. He just continued to slice and dice monsters trying to stay alive. He sighed. He wasn't getting anywhere fast like this. Then he got an idea. Smirking mischieviously he paused and spread his arms out, blades away from his body, and started spinning at an astonishing speed. All monsters that attacked him were torn apart by the tornado like shredded cheese.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4