Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae hurried to get in step with Enya, "I know it will be such a wonderful journey!" she said smiling, excited to get started. Rae's eyes sparkled as she surveyed the beautiful setting. She let a long sigh, but not of relief or sadness- just joy.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

When Eithne arrived at the pavillion, Nytre was already there. The woman's age was impossible to determine. Some legends told that she was as old as time itself, though she did not look to be very old. She was clad in a long black cloak, a hint of her silver gown visible beneath it. tine pieces of raven feather and silver were woven expertly into the cloak, so that it shimmered and sparkled with every movement. In one hand she clutched a gnarled oak staff, a silver orb clasped at its top.

"Ahh! You're here..." she said, looking over Eithne's shoulder at the other Destined arriving.

"But we still need...Isaac and Lierel..We shall wait until they arrive.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She suddenly appeared as a breeze blew in. "Been here for a little bit now. Jus didnt want to reveal myself."

(better?)

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Last edited by Meiou on Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Meiou wrote:
She suddenly appeared as the door shut behined them. "Been here for a little bit now. Jus didnt want to reveal myself."

||No door on pavillion...o_O||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Enya floated herself closer, eager to listen to her speak. Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait!

With a smile spreading across Enya's face, it was obvious she was as gleeful as the rest of the group were. Seeing that there were still people arriving, Enya decided to let her eyes wander a little and observed the scenary.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Nytre look at Lierel with the hint of a smile on her face; a rarity for the witch-woman, as most of the children in the Valley called her.

"Well then, we're only waiting on Isaac...perhaps Denzyr has not found him yet.."

||I'll give Isaac a poke...if I don't see a post within a day or two, we'll find a replacement.||

||Hmph. Well, Isaac up and went to Canada and apparently informed every GC in her RPs except me. Since she didn't bother to inform anyone here about her trip, I'll assume the situation is the same for her other RPs. Isaac is now an open character until her player returns.||

LilEdit: Please don't double post! I have combined your two posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Whee. *must post to keep this alive* :)]

Paradox watched Nya bark and run around the boy in circles. Before entering the pavillion, Paradox straightened his cap. He wanted to make sure he looked vaguely presentable. The cap was how he'd achieve this. He strode up to the pavillion.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae caught up now to Paradox, even with him- almost about to enter. "You look sharp," she said, smiling, laughter in her eyes. She took a deep breath about ready to enter. "Ready?" she asked, smiling still- but rather nervously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||SOOOO sorry guys! My parents sprung a science camp on me...didn't even tell me I was going until it was time to leave. I never had a chance to get near the computer, or I'd've told you all I was leaving. So sorry!||

Isaac had been strolling along towards the pavillion where he'd been intructed to meet Nytre at a very leisurely rate. Scarcely a single flower, insect, or bird had gone without being carefully observed as he slowly meandered along, clearly with no respect for anyone that might be waiting for him. When at last the pavillion came into sight, he was surprised to see that everyone else was already there and waiting for him.

Careless mood forgotten, Isaac burst forward, entering the pavillion and nearly skidding with his suddenly gathred speed.
"S...sorry I'm...late." he panted, chest heaving from the sudden sprint.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Isaac's arrival broke Enya off her observing and she floated near the crowd again.

"Are we all here then? I'm sure most of us here are eager to move on. Afterall, it's a wonderful day."

Enya smiled and got off the leaf she was sitting on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Isaac has left the RP. Anyone who is interested in taking his character may PM me.||

Nytre gave another hint of a smile at Isaac's entrance, but did not bother responding to his apology.

The witch-woman turned to face them fully, but seemed to be looking over their heads.

Eithne turned around, trying to see what Nytre was looking at. Behind them, many of the inhabitants of the valley were gathering, milling around the sides of the pavillion, clearly eager to see what was happening.

"Destined! The elves of many races!" proclaimed Nytre dramtically.
"You have been raised here in our valley, knowing your destiny and being prepared to fulfill it. Now your day has come!" She paused a moment, apparently to let the meaning of these words sink in.
"Today you shall leave our peaceful valley, and begin your quest to the denizens that have conquered our land!" With these words she gave a pointed stare at Rae--but kinness, not malice, was contained in her eyes.
"Eithne. Come forward."

Eithne took a tentative step forwards. Nytre raised her staff, touching the top to Eithne's forehead.

"You are a blessed child, Eithne. It is you who will take our race back to where we belong. But--be warned. Should any of your companions desert you, all shall be lost."

She now adressed the entire crowd of Destined. "Friendship and trust are your greatest powers. They alone can lead you to victory."

"Now, go. You have 15 minutes to prepare yourself, then meet back here."

||Serious writers block||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae hurriedly left, ready to quickly gather her things. She left with a strange feeling, that she could not name. When Nytre looked at her...Rae felt as though Nytre looked within her as well. Rae started packing her gowns, and possessions- excited and smiling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Click for a general map of the house.||

Eithne left just after Rae, a rush of adrenaline and excitement filling her. She restrained from running or leaping with sheer excitement, but only with idfficulty.

As she passed Rae's room in the hall, she saw her excitedly gathering her things. She paused for a moment, then decided to leave her to her business and continued to her own room, where she, too, began to pack her things. The last thing she picked up was a pendant, a small silver trinket in she shape of a moon and star she'd been given at birth. She rarely wore the thing, but was suddenly inspired to put it one. Rummagin around through a small wooden box, she found a silver chain and attatched the pendant. Placing it around her neck, she left the room.

EDIT:||Ok, bloody photobucket resized it again. I'll try to fix it, but if I can't, it's color-coded. Being colorblind, I may have done it wrong...but bear with me. (these are from left to right) Dark blue=Eithne; Orange=Rae; Sky Blue=Enya; Green=Issai; Black=Lierel; Blue=Isaac; Red=Paradox.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Enya quickly floated back to her own room and packed a few things in a rucksack. She didn't have much to pack except for some essentials; grabbing a cloth, she wiped her orb around her waist and moved on out of her room.

LilEdit: Please write at least three sentences of role play or three words of OOC. Thank you!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4