Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kyna pushed open the doors of the mansion. Her boots thumped across the floor as she walked towards the bar. She smiled when she saw Candy sitting at the bar "I'll never get used to seeing you drink alcohol." She said grining as she walked behind the bar and opened the mini fridge behind it. The frigde was filled with blood packets of all blood types from type O to type AB. She threw another packet in there. "I hit the blood bank today." The fridge was open to everyone for when they were hungry and it was normally completly stocked. She closed the fridge door and went over to a couch that was in the bar and lied down, throwing the back of her wrist onto her forehead.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Candy bowed her head slightly as she snickered at Kyna’s comment. She finished her daiquiri, then went to sit beside her friend. “Tough day?” She asked, noticing Kyna’s hand gesture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:23 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"I assure you, Xeres, I am quite capable of protecting myself, despite my weakened state." Jason said. "Return to your people," he said these words with malice, "and leave me, or kill me."

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
"Why would I kill you? I still consider you a freind. I was never one to persicute you. It was your own choise to give up your vamiprehood, nobody else's." He repied. "I just wanted you to be safe."

Xeres tured to walk away.
"Do you want to come with me, freind?"

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Aha, w00t. kuroro, if you get Erin, Liam gets a girlfriend. xP]

Liam stood next to the wall, watching Erin closely. When she said her last sentence, he stepped forward inquisitively. "Artefact?" he asked. "What artefact?"

Kira looked over at Liam, and smiled. Liam avoided her eyes, and fixed them back at Erin. Out of the corner of Liam's eye, he could see that Kira had opened her mouth to say something.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jason's eyes blazed with fury. "Go, vampire," he said darkly, "go back to your people and leave me be!" He hated vampires and werewolves alike- exiled from both because of his human state. All because of love! What creature does not know love, that does not feel it? He knew that even vampires did, yet their own stubborn stupidity had forced Jason to meet his love in secret, to make himself human! "You and all the others drove me away, Xeres," he hissed, "it is far too late to make amends."

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hehe, more characters! ;D))

Erin watched at the other two, with a sigh, seeing that they would say nothing, she continued.

"A month ago, we discovered strange streams of energy surges.. They were unique. It was why we turned our attention to them. More like in our free time."

One of the others said, "indeed, it is like seeing a meteor.. or a falling star, but more unique. Simply a strange occurance."

"We never thought it would have major implications.."

Tiberias shook his head, "wait! You tried to ..influence it?" He said, for the lack of a better word.

"No!" Erin looked a little itched that Tiberias had dared to mention that.

"The surges, felt like a maze, like thousand web.."

"Can you please come to the point," though Erin had not been talking for long. Tiberias had the feeling that they did not have much time.

She sighed, "of course, excuse me. To make short story.. we discovered, eventually, the surges will make the moon cease to exist."

A silence fell. Tiberias had his eyes wide open, taking in information.

"And apparently, there is an Orb.. the artefact, that can prevent this. I brought it to the Council tonight. I know.. I should have waited for you .. you all to arrive."

"But Brutus was insisting on knowing why we had called everyone together."

Tiberias twitched.. that imbicile. Young and worse, he was after the leader position in the Black Fur tribe.

"I thought it didn't matter a lot if I told them already. Until one of them said, the vampires could be after the orb too.."

"Arden wasn't there. He was too sick to come and Brutus got everyone excited.. and frenzied.. well almost everyone."

Then it struck the grey werewolf, "where are they now?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: In that place, you know, that place with those things?
.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
Sir Isaac wrote:
kuroro wrote:
((_edit_ I wondered, Hekate mentioned in her first post, that it was new moon. That is when there is no moon, right? Or am I confussling stuff?))

((uh, no, a new moon is when there is not moon, or almost. Hekate, get your facts straight.))

((You're both wrong of course there's a moon there's always a moon. Just the side we can see is covered in shadow on the new moon It's just after the full moon too.)) .

((Okay...so, that means my part is messed up, right? Then, I'll re-do it.))

Image Set made by the very talented Puck102701.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Jason! When did I ever drive you away? I of all people know the things love can do to you!" His eyes flashed red as they sometimes did. "You just went a step further than me."

He started to walk away.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:07 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: In that place, you know, that place with those things?
((My new and improved introthingmabobber! Twee!))

Aerun shivered slightly as she walked alone. Ever since she stopped expressing her werewolf-ness, she was always alone. As a result, she isolated herself. Nightime always freaked her out. She had just come from a museum and had to return home quickly. Her parents did not enjoy it when she stayed out to late, but they didn't know she was a werewolf.((...at least that's what she thinks.)) She was a few more blocks away from her house, when she heard a rustling nearby. Aerun turned and glared around. She couldn't see anything, however, so she kept moving. As she neared her home, she heard quick footsteps behind her. Before she could turn, she was attacked.

((Ok, so, yeah. I improvised. Not very ood, but whatever. Now, I wonder who should attack her... *scary music plays*))

Image Set made by the very talented Puck102701.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kyna sat up and brushed a hair out of Candy's face and smiled at her. "Your like a daughter to me Candy. Did you know that? And I know i can trust you to keep a secret ....so here it goes... I think it's starting."

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Candy felt her leader brush a hair from her face, then speak to her in soft whispers. The vampire’s face turned a bit paler than usual at Kyna’s words. “It? You don’t mean…” Candy stopped short in her words, not sure of who else could hear her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kyna nodded her head. "You know what that means... I have to go and have a chat with... the werewolves."

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae had sat near everyone, silent, observing, for the entire time. She made sure to keep her mouth carefully shut, her untinted teeth hidden. She had half a mind to simply get up and prowl somewhere else in the mansion- but she stayed rooted to her seat.

((OOC: Sorry its been so long since I have posted- been really busy! Please help me get back into this RP, and catch up :) !))

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((I'm unable to post anything untill SI does, and she's away so =/ Sorry. I'll have to wait...))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next