Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Gah, I got myself stuck a little. I thought the vampires were already looking for the Orb. That's why I was hesitant to post. I will give it a try.))

"They are looking for the vampires.. more specifically their leader, to see if the vampires have gotten the Orb. Or are searching themselves."

Erin waited, to take a breath, "I just fear, they are just looking for a reason to attack the vampires."

Tiberias listened quietly. But when Erin was done, he turned to the other two werewolves present.

"Right.. we better go look for them, before they do anything stupid."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brutus and his compagnions were quite excited to have found a vampire. Even more when it could lead them to the possible location of the woman that lead them.

Silentfull, the group moved on.

In process killing every vampire they came across.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"So in order to do so I think I should look less hostile so I'm going to go to my chambers and change." She kissed Candy on the forehead then got up and walked off towards her room. On the way she pause next to Rae. "I hope you will not tell anyone what you just heard, Rae. I shall see you later." She continued off towards her room. When she got there she stared at her closet, she sighed as she pulled out a the least threatining corset she had ((Lookies like this http://www.absolutecorsets.com/overbust-corsets/images-large/v-2222cm.jpg http://www.absolutecorsets.com/overbust-corsets/images-large/v-2222cm-back.jpg)) and then a pair of flared black leather pants. She brushed her hair and she changed in to a different pair of boots and she walked outside she got in the car and headed towards were the werewolves headquarter type place thing. She stopped in front of whatever the place is and got out of the car she applied red lipstick as she walked up the steps. She looked down at her self and grinned a fang baring grin. Most men would be drooling over her in a heartbeat werewolf our not. She knocked on the door and waited patentialy.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae seemed rigid in her chair, she wanted to spring up, to follow- but she had not been asked to do any such thing. Of course I won't repeat any of it...she thought sullenly. She stayed in her chair, obediently, observing carefully. Rae had a scowl upon her face, a normal look for her- if not her twisted smile.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: I hope it's okay if I join... If not, that's okay.

-------------------------

Name: Edward (Ed, Edo, Edo-kun, etc.)

Species: half werewolf

Appearance: Long blonde hair which he keeps in a braid, gold eyes, fangs, claws, short(4'8"), lean muscled, slender. Wears black long sleeved shirt, white gloves, black jeans, black leather boots, and a red trench coat.

Personality: Strong willed and stubborn it would be very difficult to try to get him to do anything he wouldn't want to do. He is loyal to his friends but won't hesitate to argue. Being a hothead he is very sensitive about his height. Even if he's asleep he will wake up instantly to yell at anyone if he hears the word short or any phrase related to it (He also tends to exaggerate). He is a mischievious boy and you can tell whenever he's planning something sadistic. He loves to taunt and mock people. One thing he is most well known for is challenging the authority of those in authority. Despite his happy-go-lucky first impression, in truth he is a very dark character. He tries to avoid conversations about his past and when asked about it or if something reminds him of something he may become either very quiet or very upset but his feelings are always evident in his eyes which are very expressive of his emotions. (sorry about the length, he has a lot of personality)

Abilities/Skills: He is very intelligent and resourceful and a good fighter however due to his temper he can be rash and because of his sensitivity to the subject of his past he may lose control from time to time. He is strong compared to his size and has been known to take down fullgrown men nearly three times his own size.

Other: Perhaps the worst thing you could mention to Ed is his family. As it's already been said his past is a delicate subject but more so towards anything related to his family. His father left when he and his brother were very young. He has never forgiven his father, believing him to have abandoned them. When he was nine his mother and younger brother were killed by vampires. He has loathed vampires ever since. He doesn't remember much about how he came to become half werewolf, however he hasn't exactly tried. He loves books and will spend hours at a time sitting at the library.

------------------------

IC: Edward stood near the door of the werewolves headquarters, golden eyes watching for approaching persons. He was on guard duty afterall. His head snapped in the direction of the woman vampire as she neared the door. Ed's eyes narrowed and he quickly hid himself from view, golden eyes fixed on the vampire as she knocked.

*What does she want?* he thought.

Edward bared his teeth silently. He knew her anywhere. It was Kyna, a leader of a group of local vampires. So, she wanted to see the werewolves eh? Oh, she would see the werewolves. Ed smirked slightly.

The young boy emerged from his hiding place. He wasn't very tall for a fifteen year old. He could have been eleven, but his eyes held a deep hatred and burned with a hunger for revenge that few his age possessed. Revenge for what few knew. He waited for her to realize he was there before speaking.

"So you want to visit the werewolves eh, vampire?" he asked, the last word dripping with venom. He continued in a dark tone "State your business and I'll inform them of your arrival. However, if they deny you entry I'll have to ask you to leave."

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((That is fine it helps move the story along :) ))

Kyna smiled sweetly at Edward. " I am sure you leader will know why I am here already. He just needs to be informed of the fact that I arrived."

Awesome sig done by DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Edward didn't like that one bit. He muttered something about how he was never informed about what was going on. So their leader was expecting her? That was new. Ed snorted with disgust.

"Wait here then." he growled as he disappeared behind the door.

He walked a while before reaching where the leader was located. He bowed slightly with what little respect he could muster for someone in authority.

"Sir. The vampire Kyna is here to see you. She said you would know what it's about."

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kyna rolled her steel blue eyes as she sighed as she leaned up against the door frame. "Of course it had to be a kid who answered the door."She stood there waiting for a few minutes then decided she couldn't wait any longer. She stepped into the house. Not knowing which way to go she headed straight.

LilEdit: Please write at least three sentences of role play.

((Sorry))

LilEdit: Thank you! :)

Awesome sig done by DM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4