Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kyna twirled when she heard Rae's voice her hands on her guns. She released them when she noticed it was Rae. "Rae how are you. I was just heading back to the mansion. I hope they havn't torn each other apart. You know how they are." she said with a grin as she started to head back to the mansion.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae grinned, but then stopped, remembering how her white, shiny teeth shone in the night. She caught up with Kyna, "I'm fine, I'll come to the mansion too..." She walked in-step with Kyna, keeping her teeth safely hidden.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((OMG TEH WHITE WOLF IS RPING!!!111!!111 *faints*))
Xeres sniffed. The girl he was chasing was near. She was scared. It pleased him to know this. He could smell her sweat, her breath, her blood.

She had scratched herself. the blood was trickling out, Xeres could smell it. She was down the next allyway.

He walked towards it knowing his prize was there. He jumped in front of the entrance to the ally. She was nowhere to be seen. 'Hiding?' He thought. 'This only makes it more fun.' He smirked, he could smell her from a mile off she was in the trash can nearest to him. He opened the lid. There she was, eyes closed.
"Hello my pretty." She screamed, but nobody could hear her.

He lifted her up.
"NO! NO! Please let me go!" She sobbed. He ignored her and pulled her towards him. She sobbed more as he moved her hair and opened his mouth to reveal his teeth.

He sank them in. Oh how it felt good, the warm Liquid flowing down it throat. She screamed out. He didn't care. He'd done this for so many years now he was used to it. In a few seconds she'd be dead.

The girl was limp. Hanging in his arms. Still he drank. There was more blood, and he wasn't full yet. He felt her heart stop. He smiled slightly.

He drank untill nothing was left, then dropped her to the floor. Another victim, dead.
((¬_¬ Never in my life have I used the words Trash can...))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jason ran his tongue over sharp canine teeth as he uncorked the small vial filled with red liquid. What was it? What else - blood. He raised it to his lips and poured the small amount down his throat, savoring the metallic taste and warm feeling of it. He wiped a bit of the blood off the side of his mouth with the back of his hand, his eyes gleaming maliciously. He fingered the cross around his neck, that caused him no pain - not a bit. A revolver was in the inside pocket of his jacket, bullets of lead, for he remember the time when the Vampires and the Werewolves were not petty enemies, but allies. He would allow no bloodshed for either kind. He touched the scars on his wrist, the only sign he had left of her, The Darkling. The once leader of the darkness, his once love. Love? he thought, Love? Love is a idiotic emotion that forced me to this form! He threw the vial against the wall and it shattered instantly. Love is folly! A petty imaginary hope for humans! She did not love me, not did I her! Love...

((wow. Queen of Backstory AND Unneeded Inner Monologue...))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((lol Go SI the Queen! xD))
Xeres sniffed. What was that he could smell? Blood? 'I may as well get as much as I can while it's the new moon.' He thought.

He stalked towards the smell moving incredibly fast and quietly. He rounded a corner and found Jason.

"Ah. It is you Jason." He stated. "I thought it would be a tastey morsel for me to feed on." He smirked at his moving closer. "What's a creature like you doing out on a night like this?" He asked him.
((Well you did say that lots of people knew him. So :P))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Liam came out of the shadows and stood next to Tiberias when the other two werewolves had gone. "Tiberias," he said, "you are going to the meeting room?"

Without waiting for an answer, Liam continued, "I shall come with you. I was on my way towards it." He fell into step beside Tiberias. "See anything suspicious on patrol?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: In that place, you know, that place with those things?
Aerun walked briskly through the dark night. She had just gotten back from a late night art show. She shivered as she glanced at the moon. "Oh, man. It's getting late." She whispered to herself. She started to walk faster. She was only two blocks away, but the moon was a few seconds away. "If I run, I could make it." Aerun thought to herself. She started to sprint, but she was too late. The full moon had risen.

((I wasn't sure if the moon was already up or what, so I just went with it. :) ))

Image Set made by the very talented Puck102701.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Tiberias, who had been a little lost in thoughts, didn't notice the other male in the hallway. With a small jerk, he upped his head. One eye slitted he looked at the other.

But right after his jumpy reaction, he relaxed a little. It was Liam, a youngster with some attitude, but very genui. Tiberias liked the last feature in people. Possibly because he featured the same characteristic when he was younger.

Still, he didn't let any of his thoughts show.

"On your first question, yes," he replied shortly. "On your second.. it has been quiet.. too quiet. On a night like this, one would expect the bloodsuckers to take advantage of every mortal being walking the street.. but I saw none. None at all."

He pushed open the two doors leading towards the meeting room. Surprisely, there were only a few werewolves present. Frowning, Tiberias entered.

((_edit_ I wondered, Hekate mentioned in her first post, that it was new moon. That is when there is no moon, right? Or am I confussling stuff?))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

kuroro wrote:
((_edit_ I wondered, Hekate mentioned in her first post, that it was new moon. That is when there is no moon, right? Or am I confussling stuff?))

((uh, no, a new moon is when there is not moon, or almost. Hekate, get your facts straight.))

Jason looked at the ancient vampire. "Xeres..." he said, "What brings you hear? Last I heard the vampires had decided I was worthless because of my...'condition'." He grinned wickedly. "Sad, isn't it? The former Vampire Lord turned half-human."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sir Isaac wrote:
kuroro wrote:

((uh, no, a new moon is when there is not moon, or almost. Hekate, get your facts straight.))

((You're both wrong of course there's a moon there's always a moon. Just the side we can see is covered in shadow on the new moon It's just after the full moon too.))
"I smelled blood. That's what brings me here." He said smiling baring his fangs slightly.
"It was mere chance that you just happened to be here. So. Ex-Vampire Lord. What brings you out in the night? I heard you could survive in daylight. Why do you chance that a Vampire such as myself would try to kill you?" He asked.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((That's what I mean by 'almost'))
"I have reasons," Jason said. "I have always found the dark more inviting. It cloaks my sins...not that I care about sins, but to past as a human, I must. Hopefully, I will find a way to reverse this condition. As for the blood, you must have smelt what I just finished."

((I add my title to my sig xD))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Eithne fell into step behind Liam and Tiberias, her fotsteps almost silent in the hallway. She ducked into the meeting room behind the two, one eyebrow lifted in what might have been surprise. The meeting room was far more empty than she expected it to be.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"You should be going along. The werewolves have become more and more fierce towards the Vampires." Xeres warned him. "You are still a recognisable figure in our world. They would not hesitate to kill you."

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
((OMG TEH WHITE WOLF IS RPING!!!111!!111 *faints*))

[OOC: Omg I love you guys! XD I've missed role playing so much... I hope I'm not too rusty. :( ]

Candy sat placidly at the bar inside the vampire mansion. Technically, she was too young for alcoholic beverages, but when you’re the undead things like that don’t really matter any more, do they? A frozen daiquiri sat on the glistening black marble counter beside her. It was already late into the night, and the vampiress had already gotten her fill of sweet life. And so she sat, enjoying the night, waiting for some sort of festivity to occur.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Ooc: about rusty rp-skills.. the same here. I hope I can train them the next days. ;) ))

The room, quite large and classically furnished, contained a long table. The stairs in total twelve with more at the side of the room, where largely onoccupied. Three other elder werewolves stood at the side off the table.

One of them, a female with long white hair, looked up. They seem to have been studying a map alongside with a few yellowed documents on the table. The woman, Erin, was Tiberias mate and wife.

"Where are the others," Tiberias asked. The feeling of unease was growing.

The three looked at one another, finally Erin said, "where to start..."

Erin and as well as the two others were on a team that gathered information, be it on actual subjects or more ancient cases. They were not deeply involved in battling.

"We got word.. of an ancient artefact.. and things got a little out of hand.."

((Ooc: Aargh, this meeting isn't to steer away from the actual story line, but more to guide Tib to it. And eventually other wolves.;p Please tell if I go too far.

And Sir Isaac, if you are the Queen of the Backstory, I think I am the one of Side-Characters.. I always create them kinda out of the blue to guide the story/character.. but they tend to grow in numbers too much. So I'll try not to name the ones that really don't matter to Tib/story. Feel free to use those.))

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next